Irbis NB48 - Discussion | [Netbook] Windows | 14 "| Intel Atom Z3735F, 1,33 GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (102)
Irbis NB48 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
netbook | Windows | 14 "| INTEL Atom Z3735F | 2GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Classification
Device type
netbook
operating system
Windows 10
Model
Irbis NB48
Manufacturer Code
IRBIS NB48
Gaming laptop
not
Appearance
Top cover color
the black
Housing and input devices
Body material
plastic
Design
classical
Numeric keypad block
not
Key illumination
not
Screen
Screen type
TN + film
Screen diagonal
14"
Screen resolution
1366x768
Format name
Hd
Pixel density
112 PPI
Screen cover
glossy
3D screen
not
Touch screen
not
CPU
Processor manufacturer
Intel
Processor line
Intel atom
Processor model
Atom Z3735F
The number of processor cores
Frequency
1.33 GHz
Automatic frequency increase
1.830 GHz
L2 cache
2 MB
L3 cache
not
Processor architecture
Silvermont
RAM
Type of RAM
DDR3L
RAM Size
2 GB
The number of slots for memory modules
integrated
Maximum settable memory
can not add
Graphic accelerator
View graphics accelerator
built
Video chip manufacturer
Intel
Model of a discrete video card
not
Type of video memory
SMA
Video memory capacity
allocated from operational
Built-in video card model
Intel HD
CrossFire / SLI array
not
Data storages
Total hard disk drive (HDD)
not
Total Solid State Drives (SSD)
32 GB
SSHD drive (SSD buffer size)
not
Built-in additional equipment
Optical drive
not
Internet / data transfer
Wireless Internet access
Wi-Fi
Network adapter view (Ethernet)
not
Network adapter speed
not
Support for additional data types
not
Interfaces / Connectors
USB 2.0 ports
USB 3.0 Ports
not
Video interfaces
HDMI
Nutrition
Battery capacity
10000 mAh
Additional Information
Equipment
power supply, documentation
Fingerprint scanner
not
Kensington Castle
there is
additional information
Netbook Irbis NB48 - rugged model for everyday work with text and graphics editors programs. In computer "stuffing" present device powerful 4-core processor Atom Z3735F, supporting an automatic acceleration clock from 1.33 to 1.8 GHz. All necessary information is displayed to the user on a 14-inch screen. Enjoy vivid color image and its stunning contrast!
Miscellaneous (drivers and software)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedSw76rus - 18.02.18, 11:30

Rep: (1)
Guys help out. In general I have no brother ruined beech snow leopard and another 44 on the clave, the juice spilled. The keyboard can not find, or rather found but that's not a loop such as the need to Alik ordered came as a native wireless but no plume. There is an idea to hide a plastic connector and any way to connect it but it's still thinking how. The bottom line as the other flogged me now bypass because it is an infection is not loaded with flash and hard. He tried the method on the command line to the other and it worked out here to get into the command line now requires a password and I do not know him. Or you can come to the rescue in a landfill?

Rep: (0)
How to run a laptop without a keyboard?

Posted on 10/07/2018, 17:01:

How to run without a keyboard?

Rep: (9)
Specifically, your not understand. But from experience I say - where the power button located on the keypad as a rule at the connector on the PCB extreme two contacts are on the button. The only question is how. Try to close them.

Rep: (6)
Can someone znaet..est way to use the multimedia keys, without clamping Fn?

Freeze HDMI word threshing: D

Rep: (76)
If there is anyone interested, here is a new way for such netbooks. Everything works like clockwork!
IRBIS NB60 (Post ExDev # 80595894)
Yes, even though I am on the other branches

* ExDev,
I was there in the download link is not able to download a file boot.zip - Link not working, and where are you downloaded? thanks

Rep: (76)
* syr05 , Vsmysle link does not work? The file uploaded to the forum must download anyway.

Rep: (33)
syr05 @ 05.01.19, 11:24*
The link is not working

all there working, so keep
Attached fileboot.zip(3.64 MB)

Maybe someone will come in handy, Claudiahttps: //ru.aliexpress....aa-8b1f-ead880d930e3-0

Rep: (-1)
* aalkaris,
oh and of course the price ah (
I bought a new laptop for the whole of 4500

Rep: (9)
Do not tell me what is the connector for charging it - 3.5 mm x 1.35 mm? Such chargers (5v 3a) in few places are sold, have to order on Ali.

Post has been editedmuntikor - 04.02.19, 15:34

Rep: (2)
Good day! Please help. How not to write a USB flash drive, and according to the instructions and in every one. Boot Manager does not see it. I can not reinstall Windows. What could be wrong? Thanks in advance!

Rep: (102)
* vihodest
The image of a pick?
The bottles menu that you get?

Rep: (2)
* Sw76rus,
Images of different try, and from the site and mentioned herein and clean wind, all in one bottle is nothing in the line of bottles manager can not see, if you click on it with the loading system.

My ibis nb45 | 46 can not be loaded from an SD card inserted into a regular SD card port, the carrier should be inserted into the USB. Before downloading from external media, you need to download windows, restart your computer without shutting down, and then the boot menu (invoked by pressing F7 at the beginning of the download) appear external media.
I have another problem: can not install linux minttaken herewith the message: it is not possible to execute the command 'grub-install / dev / sda'. But I deviated from the instructions and created a section UEFI 200 MB, according to the instructions you need 512 MB. I try again to install. While I am trying to have died 2 SD card.

section has not helped the increase in the size of the EFI.
Attached Image

To avoid errors with the installation of grub, you need to run the installer from the command line "ubiquity -b" command. -B option means - skip installing grub. This helpedinstruction. Then the installation proceeds normally until the end. After you need to install grub on some sort of instruction. Once we get a working Linux mint without sound. On linuxmint-19-xfce-64bit-v2.iso for the emergence of sound helped thisinstruction.
The fact that the sd card out of order, I think due to the active use of the swap file created on the sd card. USB flash withstood such a mockery, it turns out they tenacious! I do not know what to do with pumping, without it hangs the system when the memory is not enough, and the flash drive will not work for a long time with her.

Rep: (67)
Dr.ZLO2000 @ 25.04.18, 20:29*
I decided to still put on a laptop ubuntu. Good news - you can put. The bad news was not able to overcome the lack of sound, normal laptop and was not switched off (had to hold the power button to turn off).

With off right now should be no problems, who are interested in solution of the problem with the sound, see the post in the next topic:
Irbis NB49 / NB50 / NB51 (Post RussianNeuroMancer # 85747092)

In Linux Mint, if anything, the old driver. Error with the screenshot above is likely due either to a lack of Internet connection during installation, or improper broken disk (if you do not know how to - select automatic).

Rep: (17)
Hello!
Prompt please, it has bluetooth or not? It is impossible to connect the headphones. Headphones without an adapter.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 10:08