Irbis NB48 - Discussion | [Netbook] Windows | 14 "| Intel Atom Z3735F, 1,33 GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (102)
Irbis NB48 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
netbook | Windows | 14 "| INTEL Atom Z3735F | 2GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Classification
Device type
netbook
operating system
Windows 10
Model
Irbis NB48
Manufacturer Code
IRBIS NB48
Gaming laptop
not
Appearance
Top cover color
the black
Housing and input devices
Body material
plastic
Design
classical
Numeric keypad block
not
Key illumination
not
Screen
Screen type
TN + film
Screen diagonal
14"
Screen resolution
1366x768
Format name
Hd
Pixel density
112 PPI
Screen cover
glossy
3D screen
not
Touch screen
not
CPU
Processor manufacturer
Intel
Processor line
Intel atom
Processor model
Atom Z3735F
The number of processor cores
Frequency
1.33 GHz
Automatic frequency increase
1.830 GHz
L2 cache
2 MB
L3 cache
not
Processor architecture
Silvermont
RAM
Type of RAM
DDR3L
RAM Size
2 GB
The number of slots for memory modules
integrated
Maximum settable memory
can not add
Graphic accelerator
View graphics accelerator
built
Video chip manufacturer
Intel
Model of a discrete video card
not
Type of video memory
SMA
Video memory capacity
allocated from operational
Built-in video card model
Intel HD
CrossFire / SLI array
not
Data storages
Total hard disk drive (HDD)
not
Total Solid State Drives (SSD)
32 GB
SSHD drive (SSD buffer size)
not
Built-in additional equipment
Optical drive
not
Internet / data transfer
Wireless Internet access
Wi-Fi
Network adapter view (Ethernet)
not
Network adapter speed
not
Support for additional data types
not
Interfaces / Connectors
USB 2.0 ports
USB 3.0 Ports
not
Video interfaces
HDMI
Nutrition
Battery capacity
10000 mAh
Additional Information
Equipment
power supply, documentation
Fingerprint scanner
not
Kensington Castle
there is
additional information
Netbook Irbis NB48 - rugged model for everyday work with text and graphics editors programs. In computer "stuffing" present device powerful 4-core processor Atom Z3735F, supporting an automatic acceleration clock from 1.33 to 1.8 GHz. All necessary information is displayed to the user on a 14-inch screen. Enjoy vivid color image and its stunning contrast!
Miscellaneous (drivers and software)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedSw76rus - 18.02.18, 11:30

Rep: (6)
irbis NB 46 model is constantly falling off sd card, with perezapuskaetsya provodnik.Kto ever faced? Is there a solution?

Rep: (0)
Irbis NB 49 missing cursor keys is not possible to do anything ... Question to experts: how to be?

Rep: (33)
master-droid @ 19.03.2018, 15:08*
Irbis NB 49 missing cursor keys is not possible to do anything ... Question to experts: how to be?

Connect a normal mouse

Posted on 23/03/2018, 11:27:

* Sw76rus,
This is not a backlight controller and the power bridge, or something like that, I do not remember word for word

* Telelyi ,
The question was solved by mechanical means: visual inspection and removal of the closure in the left USB port ... (problem like the entire line of netbooks data ...)

Rep: (1)
Good day to all users ounce) who in the course of a snow leopard driver 48 to 41 will be established?

Rep: (6)
master-droid @ 23.03.2018, 14:50*
* Telelyi ,
elimination circuit in the left USB port

What was the reason for the closure?

Post has been editedrtyyuio321 - 27.03.18, 07:28

* rtyyuio321 ,
Contact us from the port arched and locked on the housing socket ...

Dump Bios NB48 Y116F rev 3.1 can anyone need 25lq64cvig1.8V

Attached files

Attached file25LQ64CVIG.zip(2.59 MB)

Post has been editedheckfy16 - 29.03.18, 18:51

Rep: (16)
For all those who have not established a sound device is not in video, a webcam is not working, there is no charging indicator, and so on ...
Here is the solution

Rep: (11)
Please help! There Irbis NB45. She worked on it sister. Whether she has done, whether the update was only the sound and keyboard disappeared. External keyboard also on the works. Rollback all updates to remove programs - did not help. Updated driver packs driver - the same without result. Restore points system was not created.
To make a bootable USB flash drive, she wrote on her website files to the office, run with it. I began working script.
My stupidity - all done without a power supply. At the time of the script - check the boot area - a laptop lost power. Recharge. Try to turn, the power LED is lit, but the screen is black. No matter how many times have not tried - and pressed esc to enter the bios, and F7 to bring up the menu bottles - all to no avail - the screen is black.
Tell me what to do? Or is it brick? Is it possible to revive him, or in service?

* alexsda, , I think you flew RAM memory (observed similar symptoms in this case- a black screen), all the more with her, and built-in graphics card is working. Try again to connect to an HDMI monitor or TV set. Here it is worth to do with slots netbook? And no more and the BIOS firmware from the manufacturer o.O

I Irbis NB60. Like everything in the 10-ke customized, long struggled to update is not installed, but annoying very beginning of the launch turn in 5 seconds mandatory holding the power button. Maybe it's not on all models? If anyone knows the solution will be grateful. Still I do not see the option to create for himself on the forum, few can sent messages?

* alexsda, , Yet I would try to remake the bootable USB flash drive and re-uploading unpacked obraza- something suddenly flew down from undervoltage. Or else when m. Fee by (hopefully stitched).

* alexsda,
Herehttps: //www.linux.org....3198896/page1#commentsWe find a way out of the black screen to the factory settings. Can come up and your device if the items in the order, although it is unlikely because you were trying to load the installation?

Post has been editedBo911 - 24.04.18, 15:18

Hello. I decided to still put on a laptop ubuntu. Good news - you can put. The bad news was not able to overcome the lack of sound, normal laptop and was not switched off (had to hold the power button to turn off). Now I tell how to put if you are interested. Download the image of ubuntu (I took xubuntu LTS). Write to the stick through a program rufus. In the program section, select the circuit as on the screenshot
Attached Image
. After recording, open the USB flash drive and be sure to throw in a folder efi / boot / file "bootia32.efi"Attached filebootia32.rar(227.52 KB)
. After that, insert the USB flash drive in our laptop is turned off. Start the laptop and press F7. Appears download option. Choosing our stick and run ubuntu. Before installation it is necessary to connect the phone to the usb-tethering anyway ubuntu is not a download downloader for our nouta. After installing the first issue no wi-fi. We need a driver for the wifi module RTL8723BS SDIO. "https: //ubuntuforums.o...owthread.php t = 2249936?. "Set the Reboot should appear wi-fi I've got a laptop irbis nb45 but I think there is no difference who is interested -.... It is necessary to solve the problem with the sound on and off.

Post has been editedDr.ZLO2000 - 25.04.18, 15:41

Rep: (11)
* Bo911, Thank you very much for your advice! I really only read them today. At work was a test and we pulled the plug, and later I crawled home.
I have handed over the unit in service. We have taken on a guarantee. After two weeks back, we said that this model can not be repaired under warranty. ?! All chudesatee and chudesatee in our mother's going. On the question of what it would cost to reflash the BIOS got the answer in 2500 of blood, and this despite the fact that the device was taken to El Dorado for 8000. Well, if that Pogorelov inside, and only 2000 rubles for the work will take. I already think, can get aesthetic pleasure from the full analysis on the details? :)
With an HDMI cable, I try, really I have a regular, and the laptop can not remember which. But something tells me that if you flew memory, and it does not help.
USB flash drive with the installation seems to be left. I'll try to run it blindly.
In general, a story here. I accept condolences. :)
P.S. a reference for a special thank you! Home tonight I will try, suddenly help!

Post has been editedalexsda - 26.04.18, 07:18

* alexsda,
some muddy service. While yes, it is not repaired at all. Is the whole board to change it something like 2k and was worth a year ago. But the guarantee would have to return the money or be exchanged for a same. I had a similar tablet. And after he was dead - money back. True it was the CSN.

Post has been editedREstorB - 26.04.18, 12:12

I decided to squeak problem when running on battery operating system Windows 10. Go to the HD-graphics intel>power supply>display energy saving technology>switch off. Next, open the toolbar>system and safety>power supply>power adjustment circuit>adjust the brightness>to maximum brightness slider>save the changes. This is for those who are irritated by the squeak of the display when running on battery.

Rep: (2)
Staged yesterday at the laptop windows 8.1. It works fine, despite the fact that one device and have not found. Drivers here:https://yadi.sk/d/X5KtQjLvpsDe5

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
mb86 @ 06.05.18, 10:14*
windows 8.1. It works fine, despite the fact that one device and have not found. Drivers here:https://yadi.sk/d/X5KtQjLvpsDe5

Driver well embarked on Irbis NB 28 under Windows 8.1, put the rest with the help of Ashampoo Driver Updater

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 10:08