> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

68 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 6.44 "
destroyer71
Message#1
04.10.17, 15:42
Ordo ab chao
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 4063
Check in: 15.01.13

Marriage and RepairXiaomi Mi Max2
PictureXiaomi Mi Max2, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 Oxygen
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Firmware � Custom firmware | Modifications and decorations | Camera talk | Power consumption (autonomy) | Owners Club

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Disassembly
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 07.05.19, 08:38
Reason for editing: Decision to fall off after replacing the GPS screen
AlexanderL
Message#2
04.10.17, 15:51
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15781
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionXiaomi

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
kastrulya001
Message#3
05.10.17, 09:16
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 17.10.08
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

The screen constantly turns on when the phone is at rest.
I forbade notifications to light the screen, it does not help.
No whistles perdelok not put everything in stock.

--------------------
kastrulya001
Artden
Message#4
08.10.17, 15:11
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 206
Check in: 14.05.06

I understand that even if the glass just cracked (the touch works without problems at the same time), do I need to change the whole screen?

--------------------
http://ufa-darts.ru/- play darts in Ufa
Railbender
Message#5
09.10.17, 20:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 21.07.11
Meizu MX4

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was purchased and successfully used for a couple of weeks. Then, suddenly, the phone grabbed the bootlap, lying quietly on the bed (no updates or anything custom was put, the body just lay quietly and suddenly on you). A couple of days was bootlup and logo Mi. Then, suddenly, the bodies somehow booted. In this case, the phone can not actually be used, on the screen only this message:
Picture with encryption error
Attached Image

Encryption was interrupted and can't be completed. As a result, your phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you reset your phone, you can restore your Google Account.
RESET PHONE

Naturally, no encryption was launched on the phone, why it suddenly started at all, and whether it actually existed and why such an error is a great mystery. The shutter does not open, the touch buttons vibrate, the volume buttons cause a pop-up window to adjust it. A long tap on the power button brings up a reboot / shutdown menu. Nothing else works - neither make a call, nor enter the settings in any way.
Pressing the "Reset phone" button offered by the phone causes a reboot, after which again the same screen. Also without result wipe through stock recovery.
The store said that the problem is soft, there will be no free warranty.

I tried to unlock the bootloader - I received permission through the website, but unlocking does not work, since no account was tied to the phone, and I could not attach a new one, because how to enter the xs settings. Throughtest pointsstitchedfastbootThe firmware did not help, the same message about this fucking encryption (I tried three different firmware).
Any idea what else to try or how to unlock the bootloader and why is there such a mistake? Or maybe somehow you can open the settings? Or can you tell which command to erase the memory of a fastboot, which is supposedly zafishirovana?

P.S. I tried to put TWRP through test points, replacing recovery.img in off-fastboot images on a TV set, but, apparently, this is not enough, since after such a manipulation, the bodies simply do not boot into the recovery.
Rozzario agro
Message#6
10.10.17, 17:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 143
Check in: 27.09.13
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

* RailBender,there is herethemeabout this, but there about the old android (ICS). They write - problems with internal memory.

--------------------
La mafia è immortale!
Railbender
Message#7
11.10.17, 22:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Meizu MX4

* Rozzario Agro,Yes, I saw this topic .. I am trying now this option: format or erase the cache, system, userdata commands with fastboot commands.
Tried to add a line:
fastboot% * format: ext3 cache
in the flash_all_lock.bat file, but the cache partition is still in ext4 according to fastboot getvar all.
I can not understand, it seems that this batch file is started by the method with test points, but why is my command not being executed? Maybe you need some special syntax for miflash?
Can someone know a way to talk fast-fast with a device that, judging by the myth flash, is connected as a COM port?
Grisha180288
Message#8
12.10.17, 11:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 588
Check in: 11.01.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

RailBender @ 10/09/17, 19:02*
suddenly the phone grabbed the bootlap

The same problem happened a couple of days ago, only with htc desire 616. exactly the same error. As a result, I did not want to flash the firmware with the fastboot and threw out such an error "DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE" as it turned out covered with nand flash. inner memory. here the post can helpHTC Desire 616 (Dual SIM) - Discussion (Post by Kapetz2 # 51849402)

Post has been editedGrisha180288 - 12.10.17, 11:24
_RUSER_
Message#9
13.10.17, 12:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 130
Check in: 13.12.11
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Nobody knows if the display with Mi Max 1 and Mi Max 2 will fit the display? On Ali costs slightly cheaper ...
Yesterday I slammed my own on the ceramic floor, now the whole screen is in the cracks, although it works. Neither the film nor the casing saved o.O

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
Railbender
Message#10
13.10.17, 13:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Meizu MX4

* Grisha180288,but in the end somehow solved this problem? Does soldering the memory chip or replacing the entire board work?
I think I still have another problem, and it is with encryption that I need to somehow remove it or crash the partition. In your case, android 4th, and I have the 7th. Plus, there are no errors with the firmware - the fastboot rum is flashed without problems.
Pasha zzz
Message#11
13.10.17, 15:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Check in: 08.11.13
Nokia E72

Is a fingerprint scanner from any other model suitable? For Mi Max 2 is not on Alice, there is only for the first. Will it fit or not?
Rihbert
Message#12
14.10.17, 10:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1015
Check in: 24.05.15
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

In general, the sensor flew on my phone, it constantly presses on the screen without interruption. Already dried, completely disassembled in parts, again dried. cleaned, reflashed, nothing helps. Now I will look for where to order the sensor, I will change.
[Bah]
Message#13
15.10.17, 21:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 308
Check in: 26.04.11
Google Pixel 3a XL

Guys, if you shake the original charger unit strongly (euro, under our plugs), can you hear a slight rattle, as if small bolts run along the body or spring? Just try pliz in silence. And then I dropped it on the parquet from a meter high, so I think my fault or they are all like that.

Post has been edited[Bah] - 15.10.17, 21:30
DriveR__PRO
Message#14
15.10.17, 22:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1064
Check in: 23.11.15
Xiaomi Mi 8

* [Bah]rattles

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi8 6 \ 128 Black, Xiaomi Mi8 6 \ 128 White
99Sergey
Message#15
19.10.17, 08:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 25.06.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Good day.
Unlocked the bootloader, flashed the instructions (everything was done correctly, not the first Xiaomi), after the "reboot" black screen.
There are no reactions to the buttons, there is no charging, when connected to the computer after installing the firewood, the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 was determined.
Mi flash does not sew, for 4 seconds an error Reached the end of the file (0x80070026: Receiving hello Packet).
In the service they say the memory of repair 100 forever green is covered.

Question. What is the probability of memory failure after my manipulations and maybe there is a repair cheaper?

Thank.
Railbender
Message#16
19.10.17, 17:57
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Meizu MX4

99Sergey @ 10/19/17, 08:34*
In the service they say the memory of repair 100 forever green is covered.

It is likely that my problem is also in the covered memory .. Try flashing the full fastboot firmware via Deep Flash cable or via test points and write down what happened.
1.) Instructions fortest points
2.) DFC (Deep Flashing Cable) instruction:1, 2(there are many other instructions as well, because the point is simply to close two wires at a certain point, but you can also buy such a cable).
unn-ex2013
Message#17
20.10.17, 01:13
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 04.12.15
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

The body was 3 weeks old, dropped it, the screen cracked in several places, but showed. After 2 days I crashed on the floor again, this time the screen is full of cracks and broken glass, it does not shine, but at the same time the lower 3 buttons continue to light up, incoming calls, SMS and Twitter sounds are heard on the phone, when connected to the computer, all internal ones are visible files. What do you think, with such symptoms, is it enough to replace the display?

Post has been editedunn-ex2013 - 20.10.17, 01:13
_RUSER_
Message#18
20.10.17, 10:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 130
Check in: 13.12.11
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

unn-ex2013
Yes. It is necessary to replace the screen with a sensor and glass. Ali sold already glued.

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
KOCMOHABT
Message#19
23.10.17, 17:06
KG / AM
[offline]

Messages 1616
Check in: 25.04.06
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

sailed, dust inside the chamber.
Attached Image

--------------------
Stars - cold toys (c) Lukyanenko
MIUI global 7.10.19
bosyajessy
Message#20
23.10.17, 17:53
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 23.10.13
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

With a connector, no one had any problems?
Today the cable came, stuck a flash drive, the reaction was zero, it is possible the cable is defective, there is nowhere to check
flash drive fat32, working
DriveR__PRO
Message#21
23.10.17, 18:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1064
Check in: 23.11.15
Xiaomi Mi 8

I got a phone with a scratch in the area of ​​the bolt, near the charging connector, I was screwed in badly, on the other hand everything was ok

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi8 6 \ 128 Black, Xiaomi Mi8 6 \ 128 White
Xiaomi

68 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 12.06.19, 01:58