Corpse Party: Blood Drive RUS | Translation of the game CP: BD

Rep: (6)
All good!
I'm still testing the game for translation quality and crashes when I have time: happy:
The shoals, though small, but they are ..

underscore- grammatical corrections \ replacement of the word \ extra word
cross over the word- extra word \ dubbing

By the way, the jamb with a hang in the fourth chapter is still left, so you need to do something about it ..)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (99)
The selected badges of the corpses fly off, that is, they come up and assembled, then they are preserved. Loaded at the candle and again ran past the corpses - as if he did not collect the badges. Is this a game chip or a bug?

Post has been editedHelium - 08.11.17, 20:52

* Helium, Most likely this is a translation bug .. I was so wrong with the endings, but in the end I missed them. I think where there are such shoals, while only a temporary replacement with the original files can be solved :( Replaced with eng, passed the place with the joint, was preserved and back rusik rolled;)

Post has been editedcyberhellboy - 08.11.17, 21:00

Rep: (26)
Good night everyone, friends!
* cyberhellboy, as always, thank you so much for your efforts! ;)
In the new version, the same error was fixed in the fourth chapter with the key and typos that you indicated.
Other points are the replacement of words ... some I did, some left.

I wrote to the moderator, he sort of said that he would replace the link in the subject where I posted the translation. For now, here it is:https://mega.nz/#F!fd8…3HOkFvbJfc5yPoovd7rkig
A new link is a link to a folder in which I can, if without unnecessary trouble with its replacement, be able to post updates if there is a need for them. It was necessary, of course, to do it right away, but as always in my repertoire .....

For the untranslated menu, see the Unresolved Errors section in the second topic. I, unfortunately, do not know what else you can think of.

* Helium, and which badges are not saved?

Post has been editedBarskyR - 12.11.17, 02:40

Rep: (0)
Give a normal link to the translation. And then the files are broken.
Downloaded several times, and both versions. It is written "Can not be opened as an archive"

Oh, downloaded winrar, and he opened.
Excuse me ...

Post has been editedNyNyNoodle - 15.11.17, 22:15

* BarskyR,
I had it in chapter 3, where you play for Ayumi. So, I checked everything up to the checkpoint in the hospital, checked all the corpses, then got to the script of the scene with the call of the boy, then went back to the medical aid room, opened the checkpoint, remained and turned off the game. After I decided to finish the game, I decided to check the corpse of the girl (which is next to the fishing line), so, the badge is selected again from others too. But the corpse in the hospital on the bed counted earlier and does not give a badge. And the most interesting thing is that the reason is lost during the second search of those who are not counted, and the script scenes in the classes where they should be are missing, since I was there before - everything is correct.

Post has been editedHelium - 15.11.17, 22:17

Rep: (12)
* Helium,
There is a question: is the version in the header already with the latest translation updates, or will they need to be downloaded on other pages?

* JLoGukA,
Corpse Party Blood Drive [mai eng + rus] + NoNpDrm Eng [US]

Post has been editedHelium - 20.04.18, 10:00

Rep: (2)
Hey. help pzh. I am a recent mulberry. I wanted you to be prompted on the PC and on the androyd. pzh in the cap. thank

Rep: (409)
* buchukuri2012 , it is possible on everything, the main thing is that either the emulator was normal or the port was

Rep: (7)
Attention, the question. Has the translation been completed, or has something gone wrong? :) How is the port of the transfer to the buckets?

Rep: (409)
* Tim_TH while silent

Rep: (7)
Can I link to a full Russian version on an android?

Rep: (1355)
* Oswin_Oswald , with such questions in the section of the android games .... here is the right topic - Corpse Party BLOOD DRIVE [3D]

Rep: (3)
The translation stalled, because during this time it was already possible to translate more than once

The translation stalled, because during this time it was already possible to translate more than once

Good afternoon. And the translation is actually finished if you read carefully!;)linkAnd it was still at the end of the 17th year)

Rep: (3)
This is very good, but I was looking for a translation of the version for android.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 21:05