171 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Failure to activate iPhone after resetting to factory settings via iTunes | Apple iPhone
We study the number of devices that were activated after the change in NAND
Does the problem of flashing / changing NAND?
Yes. [ 68 ] ** [43,31%]
Not. [ 89 ] ** [56,69%]
Total votes: 157

ivanushka3004
Message#1
30.09.17, 13:45
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 30.09.17
Apple iPhone 5s

���� ��������� iPhone ����� ������ iOS 11 �� ��������� ��������� download

Attached Image

The essence of the problem
With the release of iOS 11, Apple introduced new rules to the activation system. Now the company does not bear any responsibility in the case of unofficial repair - all such phones and tabletsblocked when activatedafter flashing, full reset settings and similar actions with the system.
All devices that were repaired in unofficial services, “restored” outside the official service or ordered in foreign online stores are subject to this problem. No one is insured, even if the device was bought new in well-known stores - if it is not activated, then it was also repaired.
Also, a problem arises if, over time, the device produces its resource or receives sudden problems with the components listed below. For example, absolutely imperceptible or serious problems with a modem, wifi or internal memory that can appear at any time (very often appears after flashing - the more firmware, the faster you can get the problem), cause activation prohibition.

After the firmware or after resetting the content and settings, the standard registration steps will follow, one of which will be the activation of the device. When activated, a survey of components and a comparison of their numbers with the official database of Apple. If in devicefor different reasonstechnical information does not match (udid, s / n, imei, mac-address, etc.) with the official Apple database, the device stops at the activation step. The problem is not solved either by firmware, or by a complete reset of the settings, or by restoring through DFU, and in iTunes you geterror 0xe8000013or an error "iPhone failed to activatebecause the activation information could not be obtained from it. "

At the moment, this is not considered a bug, but targeted action to eradicate handicraft-repaired devices. No iOS 11 firmware does not change the situation.
(latest iOS 11. * and 12. *the problem is not solved, rollbacks on iOS10does not exist)

Solution to the problem
To find out the exact reason why the device is not activated, only the service will help - in this topic it is impossible.
If there is a warranty, then we refer the device to the warranty service.
If there is no guarantee, then the only solution is to try the next repair with the help of special equipment in informal services, which for many would be impractical because of the price and the possible consequences.
Repair options:the first, second.
In this case, there is no guarantee that after the next unofficial repair you will not encounter this problem later, assess the possible risks and costs!

The user can do the following:
- order gsx-report (option one), (option two), which will show some technical information about the device - with this information you can see the changes that were made after the previous repair (with this report we apply to the service - at your own risk);
- check on the official websitewarranty information.
If during the check it says “this serial number corresponds to the product that was replaced” or a completely different device is shown that does not match your device according to the model, color or amount of memory, then the device is at risk.

Cautions
On the Internet, a large number of scammers offering to remotely activate the device.
The schemes are different, but the meaning is the same - to receive prepayment and the abyss. Do not transfer to anyone any payment for these actions, for these offers are frauds.

Messages about the release in the near future of new firmware, which will solve the problem, are not confirmed by any facts or references to verified sources - we advise you to treat such messages with caution.

Sign the petition "IOS 11 Activation Error"
Spread the video "IOS 11 Activation Error"
Write a statement to the FAS "Violation of antitrust laws"

K
The topic is prohibited:
- any commercial activity in the topic itself
- any flood, offtopic and deviation from the topic
- messages, the answer to which is in the header
- messages with one link without description
- issues that have been discussed many times (use the search topic)
- messages / questions "how to solve?", "when is the update?" and any similar
- messages / questions "where to solve?", "Prompt service" and any similar
These messages will be deleted.without warning

Post has been editedMadfile - 16.07.18, 14:23
loci
Message#2
30.09.17, 19:12
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 173
Check in: 03.12.08
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Same baida who has any thoughts
Igor_M
Message#3
01.10.17, 08:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 337
Check in: 06.02.08
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

loci @ 09/30/17, 19:12*
Same baida who has any thoughts

Taken from the Internet.

The solution to the error 0xE8000013:
Make sure the sim card in your phone.
Turn off the computer and restart the computer. Synchronize the device again.
Change the USB port, make sure that the cable is fully functional.
ivanushka3004
Message#4
01.10.17, 10:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 30.09.17
Apple iPhone 5s

the phone was once handed over under warranty to a service center, and somehow got into the market again, the apple was recognized by imei on the site as junk, they were told in support that they had no options. I solved the problem like this: Clean tuna installation and pre-downloaded firmware file 10.3.3, opened the firmware with the help of tuna everything else as usual, the phone via DFU and everything got up. Since 11.0.1 there was an error.
zamir88
Message#5
01.10.17, 11:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 26.02.13
3Q Surf TN1002T

the same thing !! I flashed 2 iPhones 5Syu.i now they are not activated!.
zamir88
Message#6
01.10.17, 13:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 26.02.13
3Q Surf TN1002T

found a solution! flip back to 10.3.3
judge
Message#7
01.10.17, 21:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 579
Check in: 01.03.06
Apple iPhone 7

I wonder what will happen when I stop signing 10-ka?)))
I understand, this is Apple Namudri in 11 axes, before it was like that that without touch AI DI phones did not activate. Then they fixed it, and see it again at 11.
it is better not to upgrade to 11 repair (NAND) or without touch ID devices until they are fixed or rolled back to 10

Post has been editedjudge - 01.10.17, 22:08

--------------------
iPhone 7 iOS latest official (without jail)
loci
Message#8
01.10.17, 23:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 03.12.08
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

I confirm! The touch is not native, probably because of this, I was thinking about this, I wanted to make sure I would roll back.
ZY accomplish your goal!
rolled back! the flight is normal, tomorrow and the EPL will call and speak, I have been fighting for a week !!!

Post has been editedloci - 02.10.17, 01:06
judge
Message#9
02.10.17, 19:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 579
Apple iPhone 7

I talked today in a chat with the support service, asked: well, repair phone, well, replace the flash, or touch ah, I would not break it did not change. What now, throw out? Is an iphone a one-time phone? Broke and in the trash?
They said they would write to the developers to fix it.

--------------------
judge
Message#10
04.10.17, 12:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 579
Apple iPhone 7

rolled out a new update. Tried someone to activate repair devices?

--------------------
arneol
Message#11
04.10.17, 13:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 15.10.08
RoverPC G6

I just flashed a new firmware - the result is the same 0xE8000013, I download 10.3.3. I will unsubscribe later.

Post has been editedarneol - 04.10.17, 13:04
TurboPony
Message#12
05.10.17, 04:59
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1062
Check in: 01.09.12
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE 6/64

The solution was not found? I do not climb on 5s 10.3.3 = (
judge
Message#13
05.10.17, 11:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 579
Apple iPhone 7

* Sokjones
* Andrey69rus
and what about mobile phones? Not a native touch di or flash?

--------------------
pootsar
Message#14
05.10.17, 13:01
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 05.10.17
Apple iPhone 6

On А1549, the same problem, after resetting, does not want to be activated, writes that the server is unavailable, and there is an error in tuna
judge
Message#15
05.10.17, 13:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 579
Apple iPhone 7

I was on the 6s changed Flash. Changed as needed, prescribed a serial, etc.
The iPhone refused to activate on 11.0.1 after the reset. Managed to roll back to 10.3.3
The server wrote was not available and through the aytyuns even the activation window did not pop up - a stupid synchronization error.
I suspect it is not in the native FLASH, but on 10/3/3 / it was activated without problems.

--------------------
Miha98 '[
Message#16
05.10.17, 20:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1

last night I updated to the latest firmware did not like, I wanted to reflash a brick back to 10 as a result ...: unsure:
xanzerv
Message#17
05.10.17, 20:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Check in: 25.07.12

Sobsna, like everyone. It was updated on 11.0.2 by air, poyuzal, made reset settings through the phone - I received a non-activated brick.

11.1 beta did not help. Soon, those who use the 5s for a long time, poyuzayut 11 axis, will begin to merge the phones on Avito - and here that massive mass and will seem in all its glory.

In a chat to me, the support girl claimed that my device was allegedly locked up by some kind of Chinese operator, and by phone they were assured of a hardware malfunction.

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
Autoandroid
Message#18
05.10.17, 21:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 06.01.14
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

waiting for a decision
acril1994
Message#19
05.10.17, 23:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 11.09.13
LBook eReader V8

The same canoe, guys
Without a touch, the idi does not activate the iPhone 6 Plus after the restoration. rollback below is no longer possible ... What to do? Brick?
A.R.S
Message#20
05.10.17, 23:06
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17216
Check in: 10.10.11
Apple iPhone 7

acril1994 @ 10/05/17, 22:04*
without touch ididoes not activate after restoration iPhone 6 plus

So what is this, mistake 53 altered? o.O Apparently, Apple then said that after the noise in the media, they considered it their duty to turn off error 53 ...

--------------------
Nokia N8 (orig. PR1.2 014.002) + Nokia microSD 16Gb =>Apple iPhone 5 64Gb =>Apple iPhone 7 256Gb (iOS 11.4, PCT)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 32Gb + Samsung USB Host Adapter =>Apple iPad Air 128Gb Wi-Fi + Cellular (iOS 11.4, PCT)
Lev_Kirpik
Message#21
05.10.17, 23:53
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Apple iPhone 5s

Guys, as I understand it, dragging a rotten topic in the Apple Center? I rolled up and 11.0.2 and 11.0.1 — it doesn't work (What else can I do or do I now have a fancy Apple cup stand?

171 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 08:19