QCY | [BtHeadphones]

Rep: (0)
QCY - Discussion
QCY Q26
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Miniature Bluetooth earphone QCY Q26. It has a compact and stylish design. noise suppression. Sensitive microphone. It stays comfortably in your ear. Most Answer / call. Miniature size 10 x 15 x 23 mm

Device characteristics
Working time: about 3 hours
Bluetooth Version: V4.1
Charging time: about 1-2 hours
Noise reduction: CVC6.0
Charging Interface: USB
Profile: HFP / A2DP / HSP / AVRCP
Communication distance: about 10 m in a free field

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 03.04.19, 01:09
Reason for editing: Led cap to normal

Rep: (2)
* submarin
So they are 6 times more expensive), there is no competition)
Very different in sound?

Rep: (248)
* Dionysiy,
I bought for 7. QCY worth 2. However, the 1: 3.5
From the sound of music, I did not see much difference. Perhaps the bottom a little more.
How Jabra headset out of the competition. I hear much better surround sound transmits 10 times less.
Autonomy at Jabre 5:00 Music + two charging in a case, a total of 15 hours. The first 15 minutes of charging gives 1.5 hours of music.
Case in qcy I liked more. Metal magnets. More convenient.
In Jabr physical buttons, volume control is. Qcy infuriated touch touchpad, which pressed as they wanted.
And there Jabr chip transyatsii ambient noise in the ears.
Discontinuities in Jabri order of magnitude smaller. But also in certain places and situations hangs sound. Milisikundnye breaks and stuttering.

Rep: (2)
* submarin and broadcast noise for what?

Rep: (248)
* Dionysiy,
such as while jogging to hear what is happening around

Hello. Interested QCY QS1, they are on the volume? Speak Xiaomi Redmi series of sound on the order of quieter than on other smartphones .. And if someone were jbl 110bt or who listened, whether compared with qs1? Is there a qs1 prosperity on the bottoms?

Rep: (1)
Hello. Fuse button + volume on QCY QY19. No click is heard when reguliruesh volume. They understand?

Rep: (4)
Recently bought earphones QCY m1 pro. Nowhere can not find on the charging requirements. At work, there are ASUS charge to 5v 2a. They will not burn from it? Or is it better to charge from USB Laptop?

Rep: (26)
Foch111 @ 06.03.2019, 12:18*
Hello. Interested QCY QS1, they are on the volume? Speak Xiaomi Redmi series of sound on the order of quieter than on other smartphones .. And if someone were jbl 110bt or who listened, whether compared with qs1? Is there a qs1 prosperity on the bottoms?

Excellent ears. It is strange that it is not a separate topic. Already the way out the second version. Headphones are the same, only now with the box cover)

Rep: (41)
deathYa @ 15.03.19, 22:15*
Interested QCY QS1, they are on the volume?

Excellent ears. It is strange that it is not a separate topic.

Welcome:"Bluetooth headphones QCY QS1 (T1C) / QCY QS2 (T1S)В» (In the subject of two subfolders - "Talk" and "Purchase")
Reference:QCY QS1 and QCY T1C - same. Same thing with the new QCY QS2 and QCY T1S .

Post has been editedBenimeda - 04.04.19, 03:24

Rep: (64)
Dear all, Does anyone have a manual on qcy mini 2 or Q26? : Thank_you: How to go from headset to phone mode during a conversation? : Help:

Post has been editedNice day - 10.04.19, 16:29

Rep: (-6)
how to get to work while the headphones only work separately?

Rep: (18)
* From beyond , QCY T1C / T1S - Discussion (Post Pchistyakov # 84590264)

Rep: (11)
Came qcy qy19.
Does it can turn.
I press the middle button and nothing.
Stuck on the charge - on the floor of a second red LED lights up, and then blue.
If charging for a long time to keep the middle button is pressed - the LED blinking nachiinaet somewhere for a few seconds and can be heard in the earpiece peak.
Nobody came across this?
Sam I suspect that the battery is dead or there is no contact with him.
What do you think?
Or maybe these gags have some trick when you first turn?

* alexis69 , The link above in a subject, where the users are active.

QCY T1, the microphone works in games and recorder, but with a phone conversation, I did not hear, which issue the appropriate resolution?
all ticks are active in bluetooth settings.
Phone Redmi note 7, from custom Masik.

* ilago249 , Lift up your eyes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 12:17