> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

59 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Pandora Online | Drive a car or personal fleet from your smartphone.
novi5
Message#1
29.09.17, 00:38
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 574
Check in: 12.04.09
Oneplus 5 8/128

Pandora Online download

Version: 2.19.7 (733)

Attached Image

Last update of the program in the header:30.03.2019

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program allows you to monitor and control the car or fleet, equipped with Pandora telemetry systems directly from your smartphone.

Description:
Pandora Online application features:
- Support for multiple cars under one account.
- Monitoring of the current state of your cars: the state of all protected zones and sensors, the current remaining fuel in the tank (depending on the connection), engine temperature, temperature inside the car, temperature overboard (sensor connection required), current vehicle location (GPS / GLONASS required -receiver).
- Enhanced telemetry system control: control of the car's security mode, control of the active guard mode, engine operation control, preheater / reheater control, panic mode, system timer channels, remote trunk opening.
- History of events with coordinates, exact time and condition of all security zones, sensors and other service information.
- The history of the movement of the car with the direction of movement, with an indication of the speed limit, information about each trip. Intelligent filters for track search.
- Remote adjustment of the basic parameters of the telemetry system, the sensitivity of the sensors, parameters for starting, automatic operation and engine shutdown, parameters for switching on, operation and deactivation of regular and additional preheaters and engine heaters. Settings for alarm, service and emergency notifications, etc.

Benefits:
- Support for multiple cars under one account.
- Detailed information about the condition of the car, its location at any time.
- Exclusive feature active car security.
- Advanced telemetry system management.
- More than 100 types of events in history.
- Detailed history of the movement of the car with the direction and speed.
- Calendar and daily automatic engine start, control of engine start and stop conditions.
- Correct automatic and remote engine control (the system takes into account all the main parameters of the engine, including the remaining fuel in the tank).
- Management of regular and additional pre-heaters and engine heaters.
- Promptly changing the system settings, setting the sensitivity of the sensors, changing the schedule for the automatic operation of the engine.
- Ability to select different types of alerts for different types of events.
- Push notifications.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: alarmtrade.developer
Homepage: http://alarmtrade.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.alarmtrade.pandora&hl=en
YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/QQE3TulDwUI

Changes 2.19.7 (733):
- In this version:
* Added countdown of the engine running time on the widget

Do not download the latest version, installation with an error on the 9th android

Download:
Version: 2.19.7 (733)
Attached filePandora Online 2.19.7.apk(18.58 MB)

Enter programming mode Pandora Online (Post XroM # 81154015)
Firmware update from the button Pandora Online (Post by roodolf13 # 83042758)

Past versions

Post has been editednovi5 - 30.03.19, 16:49
Reason for editing: Added new version 2.19.7 (733)
Firehorn
Message#42
21.01.18, 13:33
Local
[online]

Messages 274
Check in: 21.10.12
Motorola Moto X Force Droid turbo 2

Geric123 @ 01.21.18, 07:58*
Put and push began to come.

I have another
Just notifications (or system events), opposite the check mark.
Clicking on notifications (or system events) appears the entire list of rules, against which there are sliders (on / off rules).
If every rule is displayed and ticked like this, then I’d rather buy the remote, and I’ll go with it. So much for the alarm for 50K.

And what is most interesting, when installing on other phones of this application and with all the manipulations - Push notifications come!

Post has been editedFirehorn - 21.01.18, 13:47
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

--------------------
Do it well - do bad yourself
First mobile device MOTOROLA TIMEPORT P7389
Zl0i
Message#43
22.01.18, 21:26
Nuuuu Sooo Big Villain
[offline]

Messages 1084
Check in: 10.07.07
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29

This is tin. Already, I just didn’t do .... I reinstalled the application twenty times and wrote everything on the website again, even made a complete reset to the phone, put the stock firmware BUT ....... there was NO push !! Angry as pipets. ....

--------------------
GLORY VDV !!!
novi5
Message#44
22.01.18, 21:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 574
Oneplus 5 8/128

Friends, if everything is altered, besides several times. Then bomb those support calls and emails. Or wait, but apparently this delayed. Therefore, you need to disturb those support.
Xs. I have so far all the buzz, and emails and pushes.
vitalik999
Message#45
22.01.18, 22:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 04.06.09
Google Pixel 2 XL

I also have problems with push, phone on android 8.1. tried everything possible, nothing helps.
I came from other phones on the 5,6,7-android push come without problems.
Who does not come to push, you also have 8 android?
Firehorn
Message#46
23.01.18, 00:10
Local
[online]

Messages 274

I have Andryusha 7

Wrote a letter in the TA 01/18/2018
Question text:
Good day!

It all started with the year 13/01/2018. At first, push notifications came late, and then disappeared altogether.
According to instructions
"A: all actions should be performed on the website of the Internet service:
1. Go to the profile and in the "Mobile devices" tab delete all devices - save.
2. In the application, log out, then log back in.
3. Administration - rules - notifications (or a group of events) - Delete.
Create a new event group, mark the necessary events, then in the tab with the right “name of your group” tick the necessary devices, then click on save.
4. Return to the "rules" tab and activate PUSH delivery under your device. "

This instruction has always restored the pushes. After 13.01 all. Silence. Nothing helps. The pushes are dead.
Notifications come to mail. Push no notification.
Thank.

, sent a reply 19.01.2018
Good day!
Thank you for using our products!

Push notifications are sent by the server to the mobile device from which the account was logged through the application, after receiving information about the events in the event history in accordance with the rules settings.

When you log into your account, the mobile device is registered on the server and displayed in the "Profile" section of the pro.p-on.ru site. If the mobile device has its credentials changed (for example, software version), it will re-register on the server and you need to assign sending notifications to the newly registered device.

If email notifications arrive, then the rule is working and configured correctly. In this case, you need to check the settings of the mobile device and the application - whether it is allowed to receive push notifications for the Pandora Online application in the phone settings and whether it is allowed to display push notifications in the application settings.

If receiving push notifications is enabled in the settings, but notifications do not come, please confirm the settings with the screenshots, as in attachments, and also report the full name and model of the mobile device and its software version. It is best to provide information about the mobile device with a screenshot of the information section of the mobile device.

Sincerely, Eugene.

I sent the screens on the same day. Same as requested.
No answer so far

--------------------
east_17
Message#47
23.01.18, 06:25
Guru
[online]

Messages 2624
Check in: 20.12.14

I also don’t know where to dig, all the settings are shoveled, mail and sms come, but don’t push.
I have another question; when you change the settings, someone pops uptwomessages in a row “settings accepted” and “settings not accepted” ??
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
HONOR10+ AmazfitBip
Firehorn
Message#48
23.01.18, 08:29
Local
[online]

Messages 274

east_17 @ 01.23.18, 06:25*
I also don’t know where to dig, all the settings are shoveled, mail and sms come, but don’t push.
I have another question; when you change the settings, someone else pops up two messages in a row "settings are accepted" and "settings are not accepted" ??

One to one - mail and SMS are coming, but not PUSH notifications.
Yes, there is (pop-up messages about the settings).

Actually the question (Brad, but still) to those who do not receive PUSH - phones are purchased from the official representatives of the brand, i.e. not "gray / non-gray"?

There is a suspicion (again, nonsense, but still) that somehow, with the data on the version of the android on the site comes information about the "grayness" of the phone. Well, this is only a version. I do not know what to think anymore.

By the way, I put all the versions of the application posted here - there are no push notifications!
It just so happened, on the same phone (new from the package, with the latest system updates), like mine, installed this application (with manipulations by primer) - Push notifications come to it (both with 4G SIM cards and WiFi )!

On my device, even installed the latest version of the system (on the phone), with full wipes, resets, different modems, etc., also installed earlier versions of the system (Android 7) - there are no PUSH notifications!

Post has been editedFirehorn - 23.01.18, 08:37
Reason for editing: +

--------------------
east_17
Message#49
23.01.18, 08:49
Guru
[online]

Messages 2624

* FirehornNo, the model has nothing to do with it, until December there were just push, and then they were gone (I don’t remember exactly when)

--------------------
HONOR10+ AmazfitBip
Zl0i
Message#50
23.01.18, 08:56
Nuuuu Sooo Big Villain
[offline]

Messages 1084
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29

Firehorn @ 01/23/18, 8:29*
about the "grayness" of the phone

I doubt it ...
When I put Android 8 on the phone, the pushes stopped coming and when setting up on the website on mobile devices, my phone was displayed as with Android 7 .... Then I went to Android 7 again, but the pushes never returned ... Such a suspicion that their phone settings are stored on the server, but are not updated later if the phone is reflashed. And due to this, problems arise with the guns ...

--------------------
GLORY VDV !!!
novi5
Message#51
23.01.18, 09:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 574
Oneplus 5 8/128

Friends, once again, this is the most important. Always do when manipulating the phone.
In the mobile application, you need to delete the previous device, when flashing or any significant system modifications. Exit the application, and authenticate again. To re-bind passed.
Perhaps on the site, but there never did. In my case, it was enough in the application.
The scheme is tested on 3 different brands.

OS - Androyd 8.0.0

The company and the model do not and, I have all the devices were gray, and the current too.

Down in the settings, push all to show.
The rules also put everything. And click save.
Unload the application if it is in memory, go back to check the settings, and the most important thing is whether the phone appeared in the profile.

By the way, it's strange, in the phone Androyd 8, and in profile 7.1.1 it shows.
Update of the phone of course did by ota, but without rebinding. And in general, the first smart that did not flash, there is no need. But the topic is not about that.

Post has been editednovi5 - 23.01.18, 09:31
Firehorn
Message#52
23.01.18, 10:14
Local
[online]

Messages 274

Novi5 @ 01/23/18 09:24*
Down in the settings, push all to show.
The rules also put everything. And click save.
Unload the application if it is in memory, go back to check the settings, and the most important thing is whether the phone appeared in the profile.

In the application and on the phone.
Delete the phone profile. Save.

Exit the application. In memory does not hang.

I went to the application, there is a phone in my profile. Pushi show all. The rules are all sliders to the right. Save.
Released. Unloaded from memory. I went to the application. Profile is OK (my system).

Pushi in the rules on the spot.
In theory, it should work on your recommendations. But no push, no.

We go to the site - the rules, but there is no tick on Push. We put.

No pushes.

What am I doing wrong?

On the new phone (see the message above), just entered the application, set up, went out. I went to the site put a daw - there is a push. Sorry, not my phone.

Post has been editedFirehorn - 23.01.18, 10:31

--------------------
Firehorn
Message#53
23.01.18, 10:40
Local
[online]

Messages 274

Such a suspicion that their phone settings on the server are stored, but not updated later, if the phone is reflashed. And due to this, problems arise with the guns ...

The pushes disappeared on 01/13/2018. The phone (at that time) did not flash, did not receive updates. Just disappeared. Later I learned that maintenance work was being done on the Alarmtrade servers.

Post has been editedFirehorn - 23.01.18, 11:14
Reason for editing: add

--------------------
east_17
Message#54
23.01.18, 10:48
Guru
[online]

Messages 2624

In general, so .... All the manipulations were done several times, which does not help
I registered another account on the site to another mail and another phone number (two-character telephone) and pushy went: wallbash:
Did everything the same on the "old" mail -and a fig.
For me, the output at the moment is only this: thank_you:
Attached Image

Post has been editedeast_17 - 23.01.18, 10:51

--------------------
HONOR10+ AmazfitBip
vitalik999
Message#55
23.01.18, 11:56
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 04.06.09
Google Pixel 2 XL

East_17 @ 01/23/2018 09:48*
In general, so .... All the manipulations were done several times, which does not help
I registered another account on the site to another mail and another phone number (two-character telephone) and pushy went: wallbash:
Did everything the same on the "old" mail -and a fig.
For me, the output at the moment is only this: thank_you:
[Attachment = "12010203: Screenshot_2018-01-23-15-50-19.png"]

I did also
In the settings on the site, in the main tab, I clicked to disconnect the device, left the account, and registered a new one under the new email, but left the old phone number, because I have it as the main one, and I don’t have two SIM cards, then I entered the mobile program under the new login and added a system to it, and push come. The whole history of the events remained, as well as all the calibration tables remained.
east_17
Message#56
23.01.18, 12:02
Guru
[online]

Messages 2624

vitalik999 @ 01/23/18, 16:56*
but the phone number left old,
Maybe the old one would go, but in my case it is even better because Sometimes I turn that SIM card off for a long time.

--------------------
HONOR10+ AmazfitBip
Zl0i
Message#57
23.01.18, 12:41
Nuuuu Sooo Big Villain
[offline]

Messages 1084
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29

vitalik999 @ 01/23/18, 11:56*
In the settings on the site, in the main tab, I clicked to disconnect the device, left the account, and registered a new one under the new email, but left the old phone number, because I have it as the main one, and I don’t have two SIM cards, then I entered the mobile program under the new login and added a system to it, and push come. The whole history of the events remained, as well as all the calibration tables remained.

I confirm !!!!! : clap :: clap: I did it and it worked! : dancer:
Apparently, their user data were not updated when migrating the server. You need to re-register.

--------------------
GLORY VDV !!!
Ugol095
Message#58
24.01.18, 12:42
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 06.10.11

* vitalik999,
Catch a plus sign in karma !!! Earned !!!
Dobriy87
Message#59
25.01.18, 16:36
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 15.05.12
Huawei U8860 Honor

My push notifications fall off after I select the sound for them in the application. Can someone check the same garbage or just me?
Zl0i
Message#60
25.01.18, 17:12
Nuuuu Sooo Big Villain
[offline]

Messages 1084
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29

* Dobriy87, I am fine

--------------------
GLORY VDV !!!
Firehorn
Message#61
25.01.18, 23:26
Local
[online]

Messages 274

I don’t remember how the phone number entry looked like.
Actually the question
How to enter phone number:
+*1234567890
+*(123)4567890
+*(123)456-78-90
where "*" is the Country code

--------------------

59 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:31