Insta360 One - Discussion | Camera 360 В° / 4K video / 24MP RAW photo / SlowMo 120fps / stabilization

Rep: (59)
DiscussionInsta360 One
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Key features and capabilities:
• Shooting 4K video (3840x1920 30fps);
• Photo 24MP (6912x3456), the ability to shoot in RAW;
• Ability to make time lapses;
• Ability to create slow-mo video (bullet time);
• Ability to track the object on video during installation;
• Ability to conduct online broadcasts;
• 6-axis stabilization;
• Cover with IP68 protection;
• Can work both with the phone and offline.
Useful

P.S. Now there is a version only for devices on iOS, for Android should appear soon.

Promo video of the camera can be viewedhere.
I'd add that the brand is very promising, I used the Insta360 Air camera - the impressions are extremely positive. Excellent support, constantly release new firmware and update the application, adding new functionality. ATFacebook has a communitywhere the manufacturer actively communicates and helps users.
Insta360 One - video instruction

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 26.03.19, 17:22

Rep: (0)
I would like to hear users who purchased the camera not in the Russian Federation. "Official" sellers claim that when an unofficially imported camera is activated, it is blocked in a brick. Hard to believe it, but nonetheless.
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (59)
I would like to hear users who purchased the camera not in the Russian Federation. "Official" sellers claim that when an unofficially imported camera is activated, it is blocked in a brick. Hard to believe it, but nonetheless.

The manufacturer actively communicates with users and helps in solving any problems or issues. Therefore, I think that this should not be a problem. I use Insta360 Air (purchased from the Chinese online store) - there were no problems. As soon as I get this, I’ll write, in which case.

Bad news confirmed , contacted insta360 tech support yesterday, here is the answer:
"..Hi Sergik, thanks for contacting Insta360 Technical Support, very glad to help!
If you purchase a product in China and take it back to Russia with out activation,you will not able to activate it in Russia, we lock products to a specific area , but if you have already activated it in China and bring it back, it may not be locked again but you are not able to gain warranty repair service since we don’t provide international warranty, so we suggest you purchase from local dealer. Also we will lock products when we found batch smuggling even if these products have been activated ... "

You will have to ask the seller to activate it before sending, or substitute the Chinese IP during registration.Be careful when activating!

This is all FIGS! I bought in China and activated through my google account, everything works, the activation went through, there is a translation even in Russian on the box! And the program "Insta360 one" is completely in Russian! The camera is AWESOME!

Question:
Is it possible to synchronize it with an android phone (naturally on which the android from the 7th version and a fast processor) using OTG or another cable? or just bluetooth?

You can, sold adapter adapter. Surely, you can farm something, but it is unlikely that it will look like a factory stray.

At the expense of activation.
Yes, the factory can really block the cameras. So it is better to get from the official. Therefore, even if you bought "there", for example, traveling around China, then you need to activate it. But if you ordered from Ali or Girbest, then here you will be guaranteed that they will not block, no one will give.

Adapters for Android.
There are two types of adapters - for micro-USB and Type-C.
Both are securely attached to the phone.
Also, do not forget to look at the list of compatibility with phones in advance. Not everyone works with the camera.

There will be questions - feel free to contact! ;)

P.S. It would be nice to fix the description. Now, not only for iOS)

Post has been editedInsta360-russia - 15.03.18, 16:31

Rep: (15)
Someone from the owners of this camera can post examples of SONGLESS photos and videos.

Post has been editedVlad30 - 27.03.18, 17:14

Rep: (1)
There are owners. How to get the SUPPORTED materials?

Here are photos and videos from the card in the camera

Post has been editedsaint666 - 31.03.18, 17:58

Rep: (1)
Here is a RAW photo from a memory card

RAW Photo Insta360 ONE

After talking with the guys from Insta360 Technical Support, a clarifying info appeared. Only the cameras of the Nano model have binding to the region and only China / not China. ONE cameras are not associated with the region of sale or use. So you can safely take ONE anywhere and be vigilant when buying Nano.

Post has been editedGloruk - 25.04.18, 12:07

Insta360-russia @ 03/15/18, 16:25*
Adapters for Android.
There are two types of adapters - for micro-USB and Type-C.
Both are securely attached to the phone.

I bought an adapter not so long ago in your own store.
On the phone hangs, the contact constantly falls off.
I don’t know if your adapter has such problems or all adapters.
Vyborgsat @ 02/06/18, 01:36*
Surely, you can farm something, but it is unlikely that it will look like a factory stray.

I tried the collective farm in different ways, but I could not get an adequate connection between the camera and the android, except through the adapter.

And I would like to collective farm! Since the place of gluing does not suit me, I can’t properly calibrate without a hooked phone.
It would be nice to connect the camera with a wire and twist for calibration as you like.

Rep: (16)
when connecting the camera to a smartphone sony xperia xz1 (android 8.0.0), I encountered the following problem:
Does not connect via bluetooth. with the adapter work without problems.
on the manual - turn on the camera, turn on the bluetooth on the smartphone, launch the application, in it click the bluetooth icon,
A list of connected cameras appears, select, click ok and that's it.
in my step "click the bluetooth icon in the application" the list of cameras is empty.
If you try to connect the camera through the settings - connections - bluetooth, then the camera is visible, but instead of the name, its mac address also requires a password when connected. standard passwords such as 1234 and 0000 are not suitable, the camera responds with a sound to an incorrect password.
The official seller and technical support of the manufacturer say that the bluetooth connection should go as in the manual, and through the bluetooth settings in the smartphone it does not connect.
At the same time, the same camera on an old Sony Xperia Z3 tablet compact tablet (Android 6.0.1) connects via bluetooth without problems.
and in the bluetooth settings of the tablet, the camera appears under its name, and not as a mac address.
The option to make a hardware address on a smartphone is an extreme measure.
castati, on the smartphone sony xperia xz1 compact is also a problem with connecting via bluetooth.
I checked the settings and permissions of the application on the smartphone and tablet - everything is the same.

Rep: (82)
* kodimbo , Everything is connected!
At first, it was similarly enraging to ignore the bluetooth connection with ZTE Axon 7. I hope that on smart phones the latest version of Insta 360 One with firmware in the camcorder is already smart? I was helped by shamanistic dances with a “tambourine” in the process of choosing all kinds of connection combinations, namely: On smart, turn everything on, search for bluetooth, wi-fi, GPS and connect the included One through the Android adapter to smart. On the first screen of the program we see the active bluetooth icon ... and then everything is intuitively clear! Play with the connection variations, it itself somehow unexpectedly opens! The main focus is on the initial screen of the program, but not on the usual way of connecting in the window of the usual Bluetooth settings! (Well, by no means a well-known setting, for example, bluetooth headphones and other devices). Connecting a video camera via bluetooth to smart is activated in the program itself with a physical connection: camera - android adapter - smart!

Post has been editeddad72 - 08.06.18, 21:59
Reason for editing: adjusted

Unfortunately, I did not find the bluetooth icon on the initial program window.
when you connect the camera through the adapter to the smartphone, the application starts immediately,
where clicking on the round yellow button at the bottom right opens a window for shooting photo and video.
The bluetooth icon is only in the connection settings when connecting the camera without an adapter.
Attached Image

when the camera is connected via the adapter, you can connect bluetooth to switch to the Android / iOS mode or calibrate the gyroscope.
through it I get to the empty list of cameras:
Attached Image

the camera itself in the bluetooth settings of the smartphone is seen as 98: 07: 2D: 21: 99: C7
Attached Image

and on the tablet with which the camera connects via bluetooth without problems, it looks like this:
Attached Image

those. the smartphone does not understand that this is a camera and does not know how to work with it, well, like an unknown device in Windows.

Post has been editedkodimbo - 09.06.18, 13:56

according to the results of correspondence with technical support of the manufacturer - it was difficult to bring information to them,
that insta360 one does not connect via bluetooth to smartphones sony xperia xz1 and xz1 compact with android 8.0.
Initially, all their suggestions came down to advice on reinstalling the application, rebooting the smartphone and camera.
They promised to pass the problem to the developers of the application.

Rep: (147)
It also connects to the Huawei Mate 10 through the anus.
But I already got used to it.
Bluetooth pairing does not happen in the standard way, but if you press the white button, as on the first screen, I get into the second screen and select the camera there.
Next - there is a switch to shooting mode.

In general, the hardware did not help.
Insta is still not detected through the application.
One gets the impression that the smartphone can’t get information about the device, because there are a lot of bluetooth gadgets around, when you turn on the bluetooth of your smartphone, they are first detected as mac addresses, and then the device name appears instead of the mac address, and insta remains the mac address.
I will sell instu.

Rep: (40)
I will sell instu.

Maybe you should try installing custom on your phone ?! And if it doesn’t help ... By the way, the application was updated, try, and suddenly ... Everything worked for me on MI max right away, though the firmware is not native to crDroid.

Updating the application did not help.
Do you have Android 8.0 on my max too?

Today came a response from the manufacturer:

Sorry for what you are waiting for, just confirmed by our testing and research and development department, they still suspect that this is strongly related to the error of Android System 8.0, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused here if we can help you solve the problem of our parties, we will make every effort to help you find the right solution, as far as we can, we consider such a genuine customer as you could understand.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If there are other problems, please contact us again.

Have a nice day!

Post has been editedkodimbo - 09.07.18, 12:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 05:39