Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3120
Check in: 09.06.10
Apple iPhone 7

iPhone 8 Plus - Accessories
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Firmware

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please readthis topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted WITHOUT a warning.

Template review design in the subject

Accessory name

Of.sayt

Place of purchase

Description:

Description:
Material:
The size:
Pros:
Minuses:
Screenshots

Conclusion

[center] [size = 4] [color = crimson] [b] [u] Accessory name [/ u] [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ center]
[spoiler = [b] Of.sayt [/ b]]
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = [b] Place of purchase [/ b]]
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = [b] Description: [/ b]]
[b] Description: [/ b]
[b] Material [/ b]:
[b] Size [/ b]:
[b] Pros: [/ b]
[b] Cons: [/ b]
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = Screenshots]
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = Conclusion]
[/ spoiler]
Major manufacturers of accessories for the iPhone (covers, films, etc.)
Covers
Glasses and films
Other accessories

All suggestions for improving the caps via the button"A complaint"

Post has been editedArmgun - 14.11.17, 14:40
Reason for editing: The topic now has a cap
alekyanchenko
Message#662
21.01.19, 18:06
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 466
Check in: 26.12.12
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

tranzit-48 @ 01/08/2019, 01:32*
* alekyanchenkoAnd how much did you buy a case?

Threw off the screen. Only I have a black case. Looks awesome, it feels nice. The only dust collects. I have very woolen cats :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedalekyanchenko - 21.01.19, 18:07
(r @ zy M @ x $
Message#663
21.01.19, 18:22
bianconeri
[offline]

Messages 2977
Check in: 24.07.10
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* alekyanchenkosuper screen. So everything can be seen well.

--------------------
iPhone 8 plus 64Gb iOS 12.4 dev beta 1 +

AirPods 6.3.2 download

+ IPad 2018 Wi-Fi 32Gb 12.4
Juventus is the faith that sits inside me. I feel sorry for those who support other colors because they chose eternal suffering
alekyanchenko
Message#664
21.01.19, 20:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* (r @ zy M @ x $,
Do not see the price?

Post has been editedalekyanchenko - 21.01.19, 20:41
(r @ zy M @ x $
Message#665
22.01.19, 09:39
bianconeri
[offline]

Messages 2977
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* alekyanchenkoI do not see the cover. And why lay out the screen in order to show the price? Hmm, strange

--------------------
iPhone 8 plus 64Gb iOS 12.4 dev beta 1 + AirPods 6.3.2+ IPad 2018 Wi-Fi 32Gb 12.4
Juventus is the faith that sits inside me. I feel sorry for those who support other colors because they chose eternal suffering
alekyanchenko
Message#666
22.01.19, 19:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* (r @ zy M @ x $,
Dear, it seems that the message did not indicate your nickname. The one to whom this post was intended, understood everything perfectly since his question was just about the price. And yes ... Try to poke the screen with your finger. Be surprised ...
mr_bob69
Message#667
22.01.19, 21:39
From Dushi
[offline]

Messages 382
Check in: 24.02.11
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* alekyanchenko
Hello and the glass that your link bought as lay? edges of norms? do not stick out? glue all over the glass? Is it easy to stick? put zhizhka around the edges to fill the edges (which is included)? if it is not difficult to photo from the sides, it would have been gud.
And then he was tortured to buy glass on Avos.
Dragon55557
Message#668
23.01.19, 18:58
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 12.02.16
Apple iPhone 7

Threw off the screen. Only I have a black case. Looks awesome, it feels nice. The only dust collects. I have very woolen cats

Chinese products of the "original type" can not be compared with the original apple case. Only those who have never held the original cover in their hands will praise Chinese crafts. I ordered 3 cases with aliexpress for the sake of interest - the price tag was from 250 to 450 rubles. Yes, the packaging is similar, looks like it looks. But tactile sensations give off immediately bullshit. How? Easy. On the side faces (where the volume buttons and the lock button) roughness, as in the middle of the side edge of the fakes is a clumsy seam, which is felt every time you pick up the phone.
The photo does not show anything, because apparently everything is OK. But tactile - it feels awful.
Everyone, of course, let him decide. But I made a conclusion for myself.
You do not want to pay 1500-2500 for the original Apple, it is better then to buy the original case of another company (a decent quality case) for 1000 rubles, and not to walk with clumsy fakes.

Post has been editedDragon55557 - 23.01.19, 18:59

--------------------
Apple is my love: iPhone 7 + iPad mini 1 Wi-Fi + Cellular + iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular + iMac 21 "Intel Core i5 2.8GHz 8GB + iPod Shuffle 2 GB + Apple Watch S1
alekyanchenko
Message#669
23.01.19, 20:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* Mr_bob69,good evening. I attached the photo, did not apply the liquid, I didn’t understand what the tube was at all ... The edges went well. I have a silicone case, so I do not feel them

Posted on 1/23/2019 at 20:05:

Dragon55557 @ 01/23/2019, 20:58*
Everyone, of course, let him decide. But I made a conclusion for myself.

It is not clear then what your post. Yes, here's a tip on what to buy ... Wash I never had a hint of a comparison with the original product ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
tranzit-48
Message#670
24.01.19, 12:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5378
Check in: 19.09.13
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

(r @ zy M @ x $ @ 01.21.2019, 18:22*
* alekyanchenkosuper screen. So everything can be seen well.

Come on, normal screen. I just about the price and asked)))

Posted on 1/24/2019 12:28:

* Dragon55557do not be so aggressive approach to this moment. Someone buys the original, someone is China. I generally do not use covers. Just wondering how much cheaper the original Chinese is.
avp1984
Message#671
27.01.19, 17:22
Gadgetman
[offline]

Messages 1337
Check in: 11.01.12
Apple iPhone XR

Case UAG Plasma tinted color. Case from the American brand, one of the best on the market really protective covers. It looks, in my opinion, amazing! Recommend!

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
iPhone XR 64Gb coral + iiPad 2017 + MacBook Air 2017 + AirPods
(r @ zy M @ x $
Message#672
27.01.19, 17:47
bianconeri
[offline]

Messages 2977
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* avp1984,looks very poor.

--------------------
iPhone 8 plus 64Gb iOS 12.4 dev beta 1 + AirPods 6.3.2+ IPad 2018 Wi-Fi 32Gb 12.4
andrew-nord
Message#673
05.02.19, 13:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 107
Check in: 30.12.11
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Avp1984 @ 27.01.19, 17:22*
Case UAG Plasma tinted color. Case from the American brand, one of the best on the market really protective covers. It looks, in my opinion, amazing! Recommend!

Gorgeous! I also use UAG, only plasma seemed slippery, I took pathfinder camo.
Although for product red, plasma is the most.

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
Vetalig
Message#674
08.02.19, 00:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 357
Check in: 12.09.12
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Hello!

I have quite a complex question, but still I'll try my luck :), I warn you in advance "many letters"))

Protective glass
Once upon a time, I had good glasses in bookmarks on ebay, but they were gone (I don’t remember where I got them, but I remember that there were a lot of reviews on YouTube).
In general, what else besides Belkin \ Spigen 'can you advise on the price \ quality?
Key criteria for the insole: 1) not expensive (it de facto can not cost exorbitant money); 2) normal quality (there are such glasses, with a strange surface, on which stains remain permanently, and you need to wipe ..); 3) and to fit in size (I noticed such a thing, that for many protective glasses, there is no correspondence with the location of the sensor \ camera \ home button).

Offtop
I will try to find what I found earlier and throw it here.

Case
To my seven, I bought two native (authentic) siliconized covers at once (one black, for $ 15 ~~, and red .. under the color of the phone, I gave the entire amount of $ 35, because the ebay simply was swept over by a wave of Chinese fakes, and red for some reason was rare).
I still use only one (red, black is in the package), and yes, there will be almost two years of use soon.

What can I highlight from personal experience regardingoriginal silikovanny cover

Benefits:
  • tolerable quality
  • in hand is comfortable
  • no smell (assuming quality materials)

disadvantages
  • too high price (it does not cost $ 35, for sure ...)
  • a dusty collection of capital (just try to put it in a pocket of jeans or other things, and all the hairs and other good, will be successful inside / outside the phone)
  • for a year and a half +, in some places I rubbed down to the first layer (not nice ... for that kind of money, but tolerable)
  • If you often pull out \ drag it, the curved parts of the cover will break, but since I didn't do this very often, I have everything whole

Perhaps life does not teach me anything, but I would still look towards the red original case :): rolleyes:, really, again, to give that kind of money for it ...
And yes, full of cheap fakes from $ 3 to $ 15, for the sake of interest, I think to take some of them (for tactile comparison).

Or maybe there is a better alternative?

Original docking station
I do not know why, but the idea stuck in my head, to buy two or three original docking stations (there are options>$ 20, which is acceptable), but here is the practical application in real life, what is it, and does it make sense to take it at all? (To charge the phone and in the future ipad’s)
Sorrow
I know that the eplep is so much gossip that there is no lightning cable in the kit, and it needs to be bought separately, which is not pleasant.

Lighting cables
There is a need to purchase additional cables (for example, as for a docking station, or one or two per car). Is there any good alternative to the original lightning cable? (Which is certified by eiples and works with fast-charge e).
Again, I look in the direction of the original cable, but it is not worth the money (if only to find it cheaper), but I heard that there are other options. Tell me? (Who uses what, I will be grateful)

Wireless charging for iphone
There are options that are adequate for the price / quality, it is desirable that the standards coincide with those that the iPhone supports (for example, Samsung EP-PG920IBUGUS)!?

Post has been editedVetalig - 08.02.19, 03:04

--------------------
Apple iPhone 8 Plus (Product RED) 256 GB A1867
Apple iPhone 7 (Product RED) 128 GB A1660
Eclipse-161
Message#675
04.03.19, 00:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 331
Check in: 24.04.14
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Tell me. What kind of glass full coverage suited to shpigen ultra hybrid 2 at 100%?
I now have a glass full coverage rinoshild.

--------------------
lacosttt
Message#676
04.03.19, 19:18
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 22.01.13

Guys, throw off the link (seller) with aliexpress who has silicone with an apple (which is the original), you can buy a case for quality standards
Snooker77
Message#677
06.03.19, 11:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 01.12.17
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Hello! The other day I switched to 8+ by selling while the android on Asus 5z. (I'm tired of the android)
I have been listening to music for more than a year on SONY MDR-ZX-770BN and volume on Asus 5z
It was quite decent, but at 8+ they sound noticeable !!!!! hush
Tell me who listens to music on 8+ and how impressions?
Can someone solve the problem with loudness?
(r @ zy M @ x $
Message#678
06.03.19, 14:37
bianconeri
[offline]

Messages 2977
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* Snooker77,
On AirPods I listen. The sound is great and loud.

--------------------
Skiffjkee
Message#679
10.03.19, 12:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 854
Check in: 09.11.12
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Snooker77 @ 03/06/2019, 14:53*
Hello! The other day I switched to 8+ by selling while the android on Asus 5z. (I'm tired of the android)
I have been listening to music for more than a year on SONY MDR-ZX-770BN and volume on Asus 5z
It was quite decent, but at 8+ they sound noticeable !!!!! hush
Tell me who listens to music on 8+ and how impressions?
Can someone solve the problem with loudness?

If you have already entered the apple sect, take AirPods, you will be satisfied, there are enough norms and there is enough volume!

--------------------
Nokia 3220 → Nokia 3250 → Nokia N73 → Nokia N82 → Nokia 2700 → Nokia X6 → Samsung Galaxy S3 → Nexus 4 → Xiaomi MI4C → Xiaomi MI5S → OnePlus 5 → iPhone 8 Plus
pavlik78
Message#680
27.03.19, 20:34
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 13.07.09

Dear, tell me, is Banks x-pro king kong "friendly" with the original silicone cases? The edges of the glass are not picked up by the cover?
Lexxx001
Message#681
29.03.19, 23:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 461
Check in: 17.01.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

The people, which of the Chinese laces advise?
The familiar tearfully asked to look for 8+ cord \ adapter for 3.5 headphone jack.
I ran through Orico, Topk, Ugreen and a couple more or less decent Chinese offices - I don’t see these cords at all! : unsure:

Post has been editedLexxx001 - 29.03.19, 23:14

35 pagesV  « < 32 33 34 35 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 09:55