> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Stormbound: Kingdom Wars [3D, Online] | [Strategy] Strategy
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 20 ] ** [38,46%]
Good [ 15 ] ** [28,85%]
Average [ 8 ] ** [15,38%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 9 ] ** [17,31%]
Total votes: 52

Rep: (255)
Stormbound: Kingdom Wars
Version: 1.8.1.2488
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:16.02.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Strategy in conjunction with the card game

Description:
Immerse yourself in the rich world Stormbound, in which four kingdoms fight for supremacy. Assemble the deck of the unique and powerful cards and fight against other players in real time.

Innovative gameplay combines aspects of popular collectible card games with tactics and strategy board games. Plays his cards on his hands and placed them on the board, and send it straight to their units to the enemy base.

OPPORTUNITIES:
* Tactical gameplay, in which the winners will go the smartest strategy.
* PVP battles with players from around the world in real time.
* Dozens of powerful cards that can be collected and improve!
* Incredible 2D and 3D graphics rich world Stormbound.
* Four different kingdoms, each with unique strengths and playing styles.

Attention! Play Stormbound: Kingdom Wars is completely free, but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the built-in shopping in the section of your device settings.

Picture
Developer site: https://stormbound.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.stormbound.google

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.3+

Download:
Version: 1.8.1.2488 GP (Andy.Larkin.95)
version 1.7.0.2360 Stormbound: Kingdom Wars [3D, Online] (Fasting DusterRu # 82861039)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Past versions

Post has been editedDelta - 16.02.20, 09:55
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.8.1.2488 GP

Rep: (171)
Usable game. Guides to some)

Rep: (25)
Yes, godnota period! A week ago in the play markete accidentally I came across and sat ...

Rep: (229)
A good game, but I was tired after three days. He played in more Bethke. No one knows to release something interesting to add?

Rep: (0)
Application failed to install. Lenovo s660 4.4.2

Street Fighter @ 09/26/17, 6:40*
Application failed to install. Lenovo s660 4.4.2

Likely APK pobilsya at jump

Rep: (485)
* Photon9 Without an Internet plow?

Unfortunately not, when you run at least a message demanding climbs prikonektitsya well, and the game is kind of like the game involves a network with other players, but for me it seems more on bots

Rep: (18)
Rocked with convenience store, hangs in the drawing of cards, not always but often

Rep: (710)
M
We move to a subsection.

Also I came across in a convenience store on it by accident not long ago. The game is good! Really liked just yet do not know whether it is possible to do mixed deck ... Maybe someone knows?

Rep: (28)
Any fraction can be mixed with neutral only

Who prefers to play a fraction? Up to what grade of income?

Rep: (3)
Started playing armadillos, he reached 22th grade.
In principle, I liked the game, but at the moment there are just imbalansnye card, for example Birds Presledovatili.
I was just wondering how I know Nerf cards were, and so, before the game was so imbalansna the card Birds Presledovatili was considered against the background of the rules? Because IMHO it's full imbalanced, in the sense that if the ability is working as it is written in a localized version of it would have been OK - 5 + 5 soldiers 7 mana, but it works the other way as the English version, not in the cage behind and on all cells behind that you can get 5 + 4x5 = 25 fighters, an excellent example of the way that the CCT should play in English, almost all I know localization mistakes.
In fact, as long as the game has such cards IMHO the party will be to toss a coin, to which of the opponents before it will go. Now it is not enough at whom there is but with growth kardpula her utter a word all. By the way, if I were to craft it was her and not to save for Legua, however even at Epic have a few months to save money for the first rank to take the best of my Pyle is not real and the only way to collect dust in the past month. Or is there more imbovye Leahy?
A method for controlling a see - through interception Curse of Strings, but it does mean that you have to play only Temnotopyu Curse and even so at the right moment can not come.

And there's such opponents of another low-ranking levels of PvP -
19-th level of health of the 20 possible, legs level 5, or someone a millionaire or sell a kidney to get a kardpul or game lomanuli.
For the record, to get a higher level of the map in case Leahy required beyond basic copy yet another first, then 2 and 5 for apa from the 4th to the 5th level has 10 cards of copies.
With govnopakov 100 Golde Legua receive very little chance, and especially 19 identical leg.
By the way for such an upgrade is required in addition to cards and even 120 + 250 + 600 + 1200 coins.
And this is the reward for winning the 5 coins when watching video turns 10 and no rewards for failure, one day in dailies on 50, 80 and 120 coins and small rewards for levelap the rank PvP.
Crafted something of value is not realistic for a single copy of the epic for several months to collect dust, not to mention the leg, it is necessary on the epic 100 and 50, to craft additional copies Legua 50 and 20. And in the epic 50 dust typed if reached before 1st rank including lower if reach the 10th the dust accumulated only 10 - 5 dust on the 10th and 15th.
And Donath not help, unless supermegadonat!
For example, for 1200 rubles really did not give, offer deck, the composition of which do not even see a single Opik. One, Carl! Not even legoy!
I often donachu in TCG, I believe that a modest Donat - a win-win thing, lets not starve developers and saves us time at an early stage, but the price of the horses I have not seen for a long time the CCT. For comparison, 700 with something rubles TCG Fable Fortune on the PC, we get a lot of booster packs, very useful superlegu, a map with an alternative artom and most importantly - access to the game, which will be f2p but until early access and get into it you can, buying here is a Founder's Park. And while Fable Fortune accused of a p2p, I imagine what would make it to developers, they try to roll out price lists as here. By the way Donat in Fable Fortune recalculated depending on the country, for example the Chinese twice cheaper than the Russian.

In short, I do not know how in terms of anal Donata this game against other mobile games but casual gamer with this state of affairs is not a collection of cards to collect and rank highly not rise.
However, unlike most online TCG where at least a low rank in the PvP merge is impossible - there is simply so green novices can meet the enemy with the screen and on the 30th level, where he will have a series of Easy wine for a few minutes with the win rate, close to 100% and that is why most modern TCG ranks to a certain level or do not merge or merge with difficulty, so that the shark swam in the sea and not in the pond with fingerlings.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedregister50 - 03.10.17, 10:54

Rep: (25)
Poter9lnnui @ 02.10.2017, 12:09*
Who prefers to play a fraction? Up to what grade of income?

To perform the daily quests will play all factions :-) reached 26 (now up to him I can not make it because there are opponents with these cards that finally :-). Armadillos prefer to play and some gravitate to curdle.

Post has been editedelvineo - 03.10.17, 15:14

* elvineo Up to 25 shot through. Now, yes, I agree, that if a couple of days to wait to tops have gone far ahead, whether that ... Himself bronekolodu made. Ice, yes, too bad, but without legendarok until it comes.

Rep: (1)
And I really liked the tribes temnotopi. But at the beginning of the season it is really difficult to play, the opponents continually legendaries and usually a few: unsure:

* Cactiw , Temnotop tied to the controls, slowly gaining pace. Tempting deck of course, but legendaries, as for me - not the cake. At the top of the pack 1 legend that for a cell on each of 5 units creates. Ice and armor at the expense of the number of the priority

Rep: (272)
register50 @ 3.10.17, 9:51*
but such horse prices I've seen for a long time not TCG

True point) in Hsieh 300 rubles start pack 10 boosters (50 maps as at least 5 rare, one leg).
Poter9lnnui @ 5.10.17, 9:59*
Tempting deck of course, but legendaries, as for me - not the cake.
: rofl:

Rep: (2)
What is necessary to improve the card? Improved one in 80 is a left just became urtven 2. Type chtol show-off?

The game is simple, so it is more attractive. I did not expect that after herstouna and Skyrim (lots of them did not like) will drop me at all card games. Nothing slows down, all smoothly and accurately. Fast and intuitive learning. You can not mix raze faction in the stocks only a plus, not a hash, not knowing where and why. 12 cards total, which also simplifies the selection. Beauty in general. Still missions-more.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 18:21