> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot King Kong - Discussion | Other, 5 "

Rep: (14)
DiscussionCubot king kong
PictureKing kong
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Key features of Cubot King Kong:

Screen S-IPS, 5 ", 720x1280, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multitouch 10 touches
Iron 1.3 GHz, MediaTek MT6580, 4 core Cortex-A7, Mali-400MP2
RAM 2 GB, ROM 16 GB, Micro-SD up to 32 GB
Mobile Internet HSDPA, HSUPA
Edge
Mobile networks UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Battery Li-Ion, 4400 mAh
8 MP camera, flash, autofocus, interpolation up to 13 MP
second: 5 MP, interpolation up to 8 MP
GPS Navigation
Android OS 7.0 Nougat

Photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.01.18, 12:01
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (0)
Probyval anyone charged 2A charging or limit controller

Rep: (22)
* oleg666xxx
He does not take 2A, 2A placed on the charging takes a maximum of 0.84A

Rep: (75)
Got it a miracle ... to be honest I did not expect anything good on this processor .... well, the same old wild .Zhivoy apparatus pleasantly surprised me. Well, the speed of the course can immediately push aside here the iron is .... But everything else ..... It looks stylish. Communication keeps excellent .Dinamiki and microphone at .Navigatsiya really works. CAMERA they well remove. As Cubot managed to make it all work? I do not know . But this is really normal working phone. VIRUSES The firmware NO !!!!! Either before or after the upgrade. Typically many cheap Chinese viruses and advertisements crammed into the system ..... but here no :) ..Ochen long time since I had fun holding a cheap Chinese. King Kong was pleasantly surprised.

There are certainly mistakes ..... standard headphone plug lacks in length. Should be cut by 1.5 mm insulation on the plug. Before updating the system does not want to see the flash drive, then refreshed immediately found. But this is mere trivia

RL @ 02/02/19, 20:56*
I not want to see the flash drive

Specify! USB flash drive or memory card, I have a memory card of 8 GB as the come accepted without problems.
With the April 2018 update did not come through the air, I have thought that it is necessary to sew the hands, but not here today as a grandmother whispered flew to upgrade. Half-day problems are found, wait and see what will happen next.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedshuravi67 - 02.02.19, 21:19
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

* shuravi67 , A memory card, before the update did not notice :)

And I decided to make out all the same this miracle, having difficulty removing the camera glass, so it is adhered to, and underneath the bolt that holds the cap, hunched camera loop, the result is sad -.. Bands became more.
When reassembling plucked thread on the housing with two bolts lid tried to be accurate, but failed.
I will hope that the spread of bars on the screen stop.
When reassembling trying to fit exactly on the rubber gasket perrimetru body, but xs can somewhere and wrong, plus the glass had to stick to the usual glue moment, I am afraid that the seal is broken.
In general, a complete asshole, pleases only the fact that Smart took over 3100r.

Post has been editedAntispam67rus - 03.02.19, 00:49

Rep: (2)
* Antispam67rus, Funny, I personally take it apart once when nakosyachil firmware.
Lookeddisassembly instructionsHe made all the instructions glued the whole thing an ordinary PVA wood, after accidentally checked the sealing device in the bath and all the rules of the phone works.
I did not have a screwdriver for these bolts had to spin a thin knife.
Maybe it is due to the fact that he had a problem with the screen, and it sold for that price?

* ZZSZ,
Yes, no, the price for Pande not because of quality problems, simply unheard freebie from Usmanov))
A lot of things got there, everything is brand new and without izyanov, but with the king kong'om unlucky.

I own the same with the Panda was .... no problem .All iron normal.

Took on his head is a miracle to Pande. Yesterday I received, launched, like all works. Since there was a wireless update, I decided to upgrade. Update without problems. Then he charged was 40 percent, somewhere to 70, and became more juzat. About an hour later, while watching Youtube, the screen suddenly went out. Further examination showed that only responds to turn on the backlight power button. That is, the screen is highlighted in dark gray when you press, press again to go out. The screen is blank. Question to experts - what is supposedly the problem? Is there an option to revive the firmware through fleshtul or not even try?

Good afternoon. Prompt in the Beeline network is not working 3g lights E, tried several simok. Megaphone everything is normal. What could be the problem?

* acpilinux, Beeline problem is likely.

In other phones operate normally, it may have some settings in your phone?

acpilinux @ 08.02.19, 18:56*
You may have some settings in your phone?

Try setting =>yet =>mobile networks =>network type =>2g or 3g.
If there are 2 SIM cards the selection of the type of network will be only one.

Rep: (4)
Hello. : D
I have smart Senseit R390 +.
In mnya is the question ... doogee s60 lite or AGM A8 buy? But Sedna's advised to floor model ... Cubot King Kong or Cubot King Kong 3. What advice?
True MediaTEk Too greedy, but the EU take Cubot King Kong 3, with its (more than 6000 mAh battery capacity), it is safe not to worry: sveta:
But chump month chooses ... read forums ... all confused: help:

Rep: (416)
* hameleonis,
In any case, the theme is not the one. I'm saving up to 3 conga.
because Blackwill with me did not work. Kubot and (I had 8 phones of this brand) all liked.
Arc through time pass.

Post has been editedWolfenstain - 13.02.19, 15:27

Chet looked characteristics. At the third ... Lte 4G and battery grade.
Well, the main matrix of the camera Sony ... it's your bomb.
And the design is beautiful.
In short ... we must take. The current in Moscow, they have at least?

Guys, there's a difference? Cubot King Kong 3

Black and white box ... in the internet said. Levac possible?

Rep: (0)
Root anyone got? How?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 17:19