> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot King Kong - Discussion | Other, 5 "

Rep: (14)
DiscussionCubot king kong
PictureKing kong
Description |Discussion »

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Key features of Cubot King Kong:

Screen S-IPS, 5 ", 720x1280, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multitouch 10 touches
Iron 1.3 GHz, MediaTek MT6580, 4 core Cortex-A7, Mali-400MP2
RAM 2 GB, ROM 16 GB, Micro-SD up to 32 GB
Mobile Internet HSDPA, HSUPA
Edge
Mobile networks UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Battery Li-Ion, 4400 mAh
8 MP camera, flash, autofocus, interpolation up to 13 MP
second: 5 MP, interpolation up to 8 MP
GPS Navigation
Android OS 7.0 Nougat

Photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.01.18, 12:01
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (0)
I saw here that the update arrived I decided to check it myself and there is an update ...
I decided to install at least in principle I have no particular complaints about the work of the phone, especially for such money;) almost a year and a half already on hand

3 days the phone after the update lives normally ...
I did not update the phones before that, surprised after the update, the phone started up with the same applications open, all the settings, and the saved passwords remained unaffected.

Rep: (179)
Updating the firmware on the same forum did not install the pending apparatus. Instructions for drivers and tools of the program Flash tool is attached to the forum:
CUBOT_KINGKONG_7081C_V24_20190411
Instructions on firmware in Russian from me in a zip archive with pictures in docx format:
Attached fileInstructions.zip(1.18 MB)

Post has been editedsany07-07 - 12.06.19, 21:06

Hello, with the latest update v24 battery zhor only I have increased?

Rep: (1)
There was a problem. People complain that there are extraneous sounds when they talk to me. My voice overrides some hum. No one came across, you can treat?

I installed TWRP and got root bythisinstructions.
Everything is working.

The sensor is broken, I want to order on Ali, but I don’t know if the sensor is separate from the screen or they are glued together, tell me who knows.

* clientyra,
I broke the screen, separately.

Thanks for the answer. Those. The sensor in it is glued not to the matrix, but to the frame. Then I will safely order the sensor separately.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/16/19, 02:09