> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot King Kong - Discussion | Other, 5 "

Rep: (14)
DiscussionCubot king kong
PictureKing kong
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Key features of Cubot King Kong:

Screen S-IPS, 5 ", 720x1280, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multitouch 10 touches
Iron 1.3 GHz, MediaTek MT6580, 4 core Cortex-A7, Mali-400MP2
RAM 2 GB, ROM 16 GB, Micro-SD up to 32 GB
Mobile Internet HSDPA, HSUPA
Edge
Mobile networks UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Battery Li-Ion, 4400 mAh
8 MP camera, flash, autofocus, interpolation up to 13 MP
second: 5 MP, interpolation up to 8 MP
GPS Navigation
Android OS 7.0 Nougat

Photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.01.18, 12:01
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (25)
serg190g @ 11.03.19, 15:39*
Good day! Has anyone tried using microsd 64gb?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* shuravi67 ,
* alex749k ,
In January, I flashed it on the latest firmware. Now I come on and off the forum here, as it were, not go skiing.new ROM3 days ago.
Attached Image

Post has been editedZzzs - 12.03.19, 00:17

Rep: (275)
* Zzzs , You are the past? Can be a screenshot of the phone version of?

The previous version shilsya itself, this already via a wireless update.
Just for some reason, someone updated a month earlier than I did.

Rep: (0)
Who knows how to turn on CUBOT King King support OTG connector usb?
Received yesterday, this smartphone has been updated to the latest version, and OTG does not support ...

Is it possible to install Android on it 8 or higher?

Hakinavigator @ 26.03.19, 16:15*
Who knows how to turn on CUBOT King King support OTG connector usb?

How to check the device to support USB OTG

Post has been editedshuravi67 - 26.03.19, 20:37
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

Good day, please tell users of this device as it is to use, not buggy, as the battery holds, how to protect themselves leads? I want to buy Bath and here I can not choose, can still Che advise to $ 130, that would work without glitches and all.

7avionik7 @ 03/27/19, 9:21*
as he is in use

Well, on the basic questions you answer.
use time of 11 months, Accum. native charge with about 10% of charges 5 hours keeps 6-8 days using 2G and 4 days at 3G. Why pol'zuyu 2G, so I am more and do not have to (audiobooks for vaybera text. Msg., Weather and news enough for me) if something serious incl. SHORT-3G, and so basically WiFi. Not buggy. For the Protection decided not to check his paw only with wet hands. By carrying in your pocket clogged with dust etc. the screws on the housing and the grid dynamics (working as a mechanic) had to buy Ali pouch on the belt is now cool.
: tablet_za:

Post has been editedshuravi67 - 27.03.19, 13:35
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

* 7avionik7 , Will continue to use epopeyu.v 6 months in the hands of rebonka.zhalob not, the battery holds as a new son for 2 days hvataet.vk, insta, vatsap games.

Rep: (7)
Someone asked about the root for the device. I looked - on XDA is .. try not had time, but it is a long time, there may be comments to smoke

Hello. You can put it on android just 8-9 at me now 7

Sergsmagin61 @ 12.04.19, 21:08*
You can put it on android just 8-9 at me now 7

Prompt, who can faced, smart by connecting to a computer is not defined as a MTP device, moreover according adb also failed skonektitsya or in Windows not Linux ..

Stopped charging, changing H / V wires and results nedali.na parts only left it blank

Try to send in for repair at a boundary line it was. But I repaired it

Hello.
I came hanging on cubot. in rekaveri gone, I wipe made in rekaveri not returned. eternal supported api 3 peremargivaniem. Sew the stitching of the postпїЅ43without errors, at start dark blue screen, the top two thin horizontal strips of one pixel each. No sound comes. the buttons in rekaveri enter the picture does not change. where to dig?

'officials have downloaded the firmware version 20. phone launched rekoveri, when you reboot again a separate entrance in rekoveri, after a wipe again peremargivayuschaya supported API: 3

* ahmetov,
Try to sew again, personally I'm fine no problems.
Will likely have to pull out the battery, look there are plenty of video how to do it with this phone.

The problem with not charging ischezla.proshli, replaced gnezdo.vso work per day is charged interest on 50.varianty, suggestions?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/05/20, 3:10