Do your eyes get tired from Amoled?

Rep: (10)
* efrs ,
From the camera it depends on how I understood.
Meyzieu 15layt PWM does not see at all.
MI4 sees PWM.

Tolley izminit camera that would not burn the PWM, or hz.

A real autonomy campaign ploy.
I not not notice any gains.

Post has been editedSimpell - 09.03.19, 21:36

Rep: (116)
Sarkasmeh @ 9.03.19, 1:21*
Cause mass amoleda obvious to all important autonomy, which is better at amoledah

It has long been dispelled this myth.
Currently amoled already consumes more than ips. Suppose the autonomy of the same mate on 20 ips, significantly higher than 20 pro mate with amoled, despite the fact that the latter more and more capacious battery.
Mass is only due to the fact that starting from 2018, the production of matrices amoled cheaper than ips, that's all math. Manufacturers udavyatsya for a penny, and they wanted to spit on customers health.

Rep: (356)
* rich man , Well, that's not necessary. The battery is larger, but the screen resolution and more. In the presence of the two devaysa and Proshka slightly longer screen work, for the same use.

Post has been editedmalah - 10.03.19, 05:26

Rep: (10)
Sore and his head and eyes

Rep: (116)
malah @ 10.03.19, 3:56*
Well, that's not necessary. The battery is larger, but the screen resolution and more. In the presence of the two devaysa and Proshka slightly longer screen work, for the same use.

Hereyou absolutely do not agree.
Consumption of amoled screens at the moment, well higher than the ips, as evidenced by the graphs in the article.

Self consumption schedule, depending on the brightness:
Attached Image

Post has been editedrich man - 10.03.19, 21:26

Rep: (146)
rich man @ 10.03.19, 00:49*
Mass is only due to the fact that starting from 2018, the production of matrices amoled cheaper than ips, that's all the math

Is not a fact. I think that the IPS-matrix low quality is still cheaper to produce than any similar OLED display. Otherwise, the budget segment would have long ago moved to the OLED.

In my opinion, a large-scale introduction of OLED can be related to the desire of manufacturers to speed up the "turnover" - because he can not, no OLED matrix work through a long period (more than two years) without burning. This may also include non-removable battery. Substandard release updates (without the possibility of a return to the previous versions).

* rich man If I did not have devices in hand, I would be judged on different schedules. But I conclude judging from personal experience.

Rep: (347)
antony_droid @ 10.03.19, 22:12*
This may also include non-removable battery. Substandard release updates (without the possibility of a return to the previous versions).
that's for sure. Surely noticed. It annoys me too

Rep: (76)
malah @ 11.03.19, 3:18*
from personal experience.

Unstable category. If the software at least one application is different, the comparison can not be valid. And as for the usage scenario - we have to believe that you're always being compared smart you use simultaneously? Here is a direct one in the left hand and the other on the right? And run the same application? And OPSOS one and the same? : Umnik:

Rep: (250)
* goodman71,
Based on your conclusions about the set of software, because each manufacturer has his own, you can make 100% the statement that all the reviews and statements about avtonomku no more than balabolstvo.

Rep: (76)
drunazav @ 11.03.19, 13:48*
Based on your findings

... only synthetics on "naked" smarts can be accepted for comparison. Or, nakraynyak, the same type of homegrown type tests run games, playing music or video without cellular communication.

Rep: (2375)
alik-11 @ 02/24/19, 11:32*
like in a microwave oven, but it is a very ancient anecdote ..: D

healerovski @ 24.02.19, 11:22*
I wrote a couple of times memes that Pindos cats dried stiralka.

why memes? in the 1980s were the courts in the United States in the microwave Baba Dried cat and then sued the manufacturer.

* goodman71 Of course at the same time, even in the one leg.

Rep: (43)
The eyes do not get tired, watching movies on samsung s9 and s10 and the eyes do not get tired, blue filter, too, was turned off. So it can not see with my own eyes shima.
Maybe I'm not a man but a cyborg!

Rep: (30)
dex335 @ 15.03.19, 16:19*
Maybe I'm not a man but a cyborg!

I was like, too.
Learned about the "problem" Shima from the comments on the site, and prior to that a couple of years sitting on amolede and did not notice any discomfort, and even now I do not notice.
Just now, it has become fashionable to talk of how oleda people go blind.

* roma099400 , Yeah of course: rofl: and here fashion, if for many people, these are the facts and they simply can not be silent! When all is silent. And earlier amoled screens are not used PWM, and there were no problems

ColdDragon @ 15.03.19, 17:25*
where are the fashion, if for many people, these are the facts and they simply can not be silent!

How many years there amoledy and only recently began to complain in unison to them.
ColdDragon @ 15.03.19, 17:25*
And earlier amoled screens are not used PWM, and there were no problems

Oh, and there are such? There amoledy without PWM?

* roma099400 Imagine there were. At least they do not exceed the safe limit flicker, unlike those we have now. And can it is necessary to include the logic? They began to complain more because more and more manufacturers began to move on amoled screens without asking users and almost leaving no choice in buying, especially of the flagships of the discharge. Actually therefore it becomes more complaints.

ColdDragon @ 15.03.19, 17:34*
Imagine there were

A possible examples? Which models are such screens.

* roma099400 , Well, at least the same Nokia n9, samsung s3 mini, and one knew, but forgot the name. These at least I personally spit in his hands. Especially the second month they enjoyed

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/26/19 09:30