Dexp atlas h116 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 8 | 15.3 "| Intel core i3-4000M 2.4GHz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (1)
Dexp atlas h116 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 8 | 15.3 "| Intel core i3-4000M 2.4GHz | 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
CPU
Processor manufacturer
Intel
Processor line
Intel Core i3
Processor model
Core i3 4000M
The number of processor cores
Frequency
2.4 GHz
Automatic frequency increase
not
L2 cache
512 Kb
L3 cache
3 Mb
Processor architecture
Haswell
RAM
Type of RAM
DDR3L
RAM frequency
1600 MHz
RAM Size
4 GB
The number of slots for memory modules
Maximum settable memory
16 GB
Graphic accelerator
View graphics accelerator
discrete and embedded
Video chip manufacturer
nVidia
Model of a discrete video card
GeForce 940M
Type of video memory
DDR3
Video memory capacity
2 GB
Built-in video card model
Intel HD 4600
CrossFire / SLI array
not
Futuremark Graphics Card Performance Index
additional information
Classification
Device type
a laptop
operating system
without OS
Model
DEXP Atlas H116
Manufacturer Code
Gaming laptop
not
Appearance
Top cover color
Gray
Housing and input devices
Body material
plastic
Design
classical
Numeric keypad block
there is
Key illumination
not
Screen
Screen type
TN + film
Screen diagonal
15.6"
Screen resolution
1366x768
Format name
Hd
Pixel density
101 PPI
Screen cover
glossy
3D screen
not
Touch screen
not
Built-in additional equipment
Webcam
there is
Extended Speaker System
not
Built-in microphone
there is
Memory card support by card reader
mini SD, MMC, MS, MS Duo, MS PRO, RSMMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC
Optical drive
DVD-SMulti
Internet / data transfer
Wireless Internet access
Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi standard
802.11b / g / n
Network adapter view (Ethernet)
built
Network adapter speed
1000 Mbps
Support for additional data types
Bluetooth 4.0 + LE
Interfaces / Connectors
USB 2.0 ports
USB 3.0 Ports
USB Type-C Ports
not
Video interfaces
HDMI, VGA (D-Sub)
Audio interfaces
3.5 mm jack (audio / headphones), 3.5 mm jack (microphone)
Additional interfaces
combined eSATA / USB 3.0
Nutrition
Battery type
Li-ion
Battery capacity
4400 mAh
Approximate battery life
4 h
Additional Information
Equipment
battery, power supply, software disc, documentation
Fingerprint scanner
not
Kensington Castle
there is
Features Additional
1.0 MP webcam, mSATA slot
Dimensions, weight
Depth
256 mm
Width
374 mm
Thickness
31.4 mm
Weight
2.7 kg

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (0)
Good day!

Acquired CRUCIAL RAM 16 GB DDR3L-1600 SODIMM 1.35v CL-11 (CT 204864BF160B), laptop however it does not start on the first slot, if mounted in the second slot 20 shows Bios GB common RAM, boot Windows in the system properties displays only 4 GB RAM standard.
Who can faced with a problem?

Rep: (254)
max.willian @ 01.05.18, 20:06*
CRUCIAL 16 GB DDR3L-1600 SODIMM 1.35v CL-11 (CT 204864BF160B)

Where did you buy it?
For example...
https: //www.dns-shop.r...&brand=brand-crucial&f[Kz4] = 6w3j
I stuck to the two slots 8 gig, so ...
https: //www.dns-shop.r...brand=brand-kingston&f[Kz4] = 6w3j
It works without problems ...
P.S. Perhaps more than 8 gig. operatives at each slot, in our just will not go ...
Review, here ...https: //www.dns-shop.r...nd-crucial&f=undefined
Virtues
earned on Dexp Apollo M136!
disadvantages
not
Comment
The only way to increase the amount of RAM up to 16GB when only one slot. See all 16 GB, reviews only works with percent Broadwell (Intel Ix 5xxx)

P.P.S. Nout wonderful, the third year of use, the only school was, boot menu was filled with references to the bootable USB flash drive that is inserted earlier ...
The solution here ... Download utility BootICE ...
http://www.cyberforum.ru/bios/thread1830067.html
https://nnmclub.to/forum/viewtopic.php?t=875115
http://nnm-club.me/forum/viewtopic.php?t=875115
If the link does not open, I use Chrome, enough to put expansion FastProxy or Browsec VPN ...

When buying more stuck ssd msata 120 gig there and the system put such time cost 3700 re ...
https:? //www.dns-shop.r...s200s3120g/ p = 4 & i = 13 & f[C04] = 3t3v-3t3y & f [c04] = 3t3v-3t3y & virtual_category_uid = 1062071c3db07310

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 07.05.18, 23:08
Reason for editing: added information

Rep: (11)
The people in it can ispolzovat conventional DDR3 RAM instead nizkovoltnie? I bought this laptop there should AData strap like a simple memory, marking AD731C1674EV code.

progressor726 @ 08.05.18, 05:45*
The people in it can ispolzovat conventional DDR3 RAM instead nizkovoltnie?

Probably not, just do not tell you not tried ... I have when buying was like Goodram on 4gig., DDR3L, where it was lying, look for ...

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 08.05.18, 11:26

Rep: (5)
The people in it can ispolzovat conventional DDR3 RAM instead nizkovoltnie?.

If I remember correctly it is possible. According to the characteristics just worth 1.5v for 1600, although a second set of 1.35 to 1600. All up and running. And I remember a simple bar ddr3 1333 connects to check, it is all included.

bloodthirsty1 @ 08.05.18, 13:10*
If I remember correctly it is possible.

Well, well ... I'm just stuck at 8 gig. each slot ddr3L from a single source ...

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 08.05.18, 12:29

Rep: (10)
* sergeypv2009 , * progressor726 I put the plate immediately after purchase ordinary operatives 1.5. As a result, every time you turn flew a blue screen with an error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, then the laptop restarts and operates properly. About a year, I could not understand what the reason. Then I found the reason, put a low voltage plate and since then no errors.

philipsMAN @ 08.05.18, 17:50*
Then I found the reason, put a low voltage plate and since then no errors.

I once did, stuck on the 8 gig. ddr3L per slot (1.35 in) from a single source ...
https: //www.dns-shop.r...-8-gb/characteristics/
Of course there were no problems, other options have not tried it, I think the right thing ...
P.S. Once again, a new laptop. good, with 16 gig. RAM and the system installed on the ssd msata addition, access, unscrew the 2 screws, of course the screen resolution is not enough, tn + film does not ips, viewing angles, etc ...., but I'm happy when I bought just did not have the options price } -) ...
P.P.S. I put LTSB, no problem ...

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 08.05.18, 20:16

Today experimented thrust plate Chinese nouneym 1GB 1333MHz 1.5v statanulo without problems. And when using the battery at all below 2GHz processor work?

Post has been editedprogressor726 - 08.05.18, 21:05

What kind of a hard drive in it? It's thinner than my other notbuki ... not faced each on it

Comrades, please tell me: 1) broke off the graphics card (broke off with fasteners connecting the motherboard and graphics card). It may be something to do with the motherboard so that you can put the video card back?
2) If the set out in paragraph 1 is not possible, tell me the name of the card models of the laptop?
3) Is it possible at all to find and buy?

* falloutnukabreak , The card in this laptop is pripayany chip to the motherboard. Maybe you have something mixed up?

Yes you are right, I forgot to specify. So, this chip broken off with the motherboard mounts (mounts on the left track motherboard). The workshop was told that it is impossible to solder back. That's the question, is the motherboard that it is possible to do that it would be possible to solder the video card back, or buy a new motherboard with a video chip, well, I need to know the model of the motherboard and to know whether there is possible to find it and buy?

* falloutnukabreak You can picture how it looks?

Rep: (5)
Processor soldered? Or just a socket connector in the desktop?
Also I am thinking about replacing the CPU on the i7 4700mq. By thermal characteristics - slightly higher (37vt against 47vt) and 2 nucleus with HyperThreading'om (stream 4) will never be superfluous.

Post has been editedcx75fine - 24.05.18, 19:23

* cx75fine There connector

Hello, I have DEXP Atlas h106, is not found in such common topics I write here. Need a function wol (Wake-On-LAN), but ran into a problem because I can not find how to turn it on in the BIOS, all write tab power, but there is no such tab, and nothing suitable can be found, I will be very grateful if you can find people who write out in detail how to turn ... But I have that I could start your computer such as New York to Khabarovsk, and not only on wi-fi networks, and preferably through the TeamViewer software.

Hello everyone, I want to change the matrix on our laptop on lp156wha matrix (sp) (a2), as the native matrix is ​​poor. I found in the online store, but I'm afraid have to order them. Here are the links:

Here, I think, be ordered or not. It is desirable like frosted.

* NikolayOgnevONS,
Windows

1. Open the start menu of the system in the "Settings" select "Control Panel", and then - "Device Manager" section. We find in the list of devices your network adapter.

2. Open the right-properties of this adapter and go to the tab "Advanced".

3. Scroll to the section "Properties" and find the item "function on a network." Set its value - "Special Package". Now the network can respond and get to the infamous network "magic packet" and include a personal computer
Try this.

The people, the problem is similar to beech happened ... Atlas H126, iron is the same. In general the problem itself at the pictures ... What can be done? Tell someone fumbles in the matrices and characteristics of their work ..

Ps Do not drop the laptop, I did not fight, and kicks, nuts screen also not pricked .... One morning the day saw the black stripes, grown here in such big ass ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 16:15