Our achievements in Mi Fit

Rep: (186)
Our achievements in Mi Fit

Mi Band talk пїЅ | Purchase Mi Band пїЅ | Mi Band 2 talk пїЅ | Purchase Mi Band 2 пїЅ | Mi Band 2 firmware пїЅ | Android app пїЅ | IOS application пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale пїЅ | Huami Amazfit Bip пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Exchange of QR codes by Xiaomi Mi Band owners пїЅ

I think it will be interesting to find out from whom what achievements,)
Attached Image

Post has been editedAzzurro sky - 24.02.19, 02:53
Reason for editing: Topic name

Rep: (16)
Assassin225 @ 10.17.17, 12:03*
Everything will be different, but not 7.5 km everywhere.
I’m wondering. Didn’t you notice how the bracelet works?

If the bracelet still more or less accurately reflects the distance, and according to our observations (considering the distances and other devices and other features), the distance data is accurate.

Then you are right if one took fewer steps, but passed a greater distance - received a greater load and, in theory, should howl higher in the rating.
And this is the exact rule for people of the same height.

Rep: (342)
Assassin225 @ 10.17.17, 11:56*
That's why he and a smart bracelet - determines everything accurately, with a small error (like any device).

not. it approximately determines the number of steps (with an error, because you can, for example, go and hold the phone with your hand or something else, the hand will thus be less mobile and the bracelet will not take some steps.
this is not a fitness tracker for 10+ thousand, but just a toy that roughly shows some things.

Rep: (220)
* theAvalanche,
And what will change from this?The distance will also be less then! In this regard, we are all equal - since the fitness bracelet is the same for everyone :) Do we not agree?

Posted 10/17/2017 12:23 PM:

* theAvalanche,
Above, we talked a little about something else.

Post has been editedAssassin225 - 17.10.17, 12:22

Rep: (12)
* MSK197 not corrected. Also everything is left

Dimsonspb @ 10.17.17, 12:23*
Also everything is left

6th place, 77314 steps.

F5 press to refresh the page.

Rep: (12)
* MSK197 , now, ok, thanks

Assassin225 @ 10.17.17, 12:22*
Do not agree?

Well, here I go quickly with growth of 190 (and take long steps), the bracelet underestimates me a little by mileage. but it seems to me that for such comparisons by mileage there are a bunch of applications - endomondo, strava, etc., and the mythite chip is exactly in steps. therefore, it is worth comparing them.
ps by the way, regarding small steps. it is harder for me to mince along with a slow companion (a girl, for example) than to go fast myself, so I doubt the speed up for the result in the program.

TheAvalanche @ 10.17.17, 12:52*
my bracelet is underestimated by mileage
TheAvalanche @ 10.16.17, 23:36*
even without these steps (I haven’t been wearing a bracelet recently on weekends) in 11th place with 39.6km, and at 10m - a person with 35.9

Contradict yourself. On the contrary, you have more mileage and fewer steps.
* theAvalanche, Then it’s more profitable for you to just consider the mileage: lol:

Post has been editedAssassin225 - 17.10.17, 13:09

so I doubt the wrapping up of steps for the sake of the result in the program

Yes, I figuratively gave an example: D to figure out what data will more accurately determine activity, that's all :)
that for such mileage comparisons there are a bunch of applications - endomondo, strava, etc.
Why are these crutches? When there is a native - a proprietary application from Mi Fit.
therefore, it is worth comparing them

This is what we now understand. Your position, what will be more accurate in the steps?

Posted on 10/17/2017, 13:06:

Here is my simple example:
Two people go out together - the first height is 3 m (giant)
The second dwarf is its growth of 1 m.
In the Mi Fick program, their growths are correctly entered.
They began to move, they are walking at the same level (in order to pass the same distance).
They went so 10 km. Now attention:
The first (giant) walked far less than the second (dwarf). Although the distances traveled 1 in 1 are equal. So think :)

MSK197 @ 10.17.17, 11:50*
A child 1 meter tall and an uncle 2 meters tall will have different distances to get the same load, taking the same number of steps.

Well, this is the dilemma :)

Yes, take one corny one person (you, me, anyone) who runs.
Today, for example, he ran most of the time.
Screwed up n number of distances, and x number of steps.
So if you compare himself, for example, yesterday, when he only walked on foot.
That number of steps will be different(of course downwards when running), with the same distance covered!
He will be offended that he took fewer steps, and plowed out like: vinsent: Who runs - he will understand)
Or are you not running? Try it - do such an experiment. And everything will become clear :)
P.S. You just need to run so that the step is longer than when walking.

Post has been editedAssassin225 - 17.10.17, 13:30

Assassin225 @ 10.17.17, 12:59*
Contradict yourself. On the contrary, you have more mileage and fewer steps.

Yes, I compared now. I don’t remember already, either I did something with it, or it was just myth that changed my mind, I used to set the step length there to 70cm, now I counted it as a weekly sample - about 80cm. this is probably even correct.
I’m not contradicting myself, I just wrote that I went more than kilometers and that's it.

it's probably even right

You are now voting for the rating by distance? Or have not decided yet?

Post has been editedAssassin225 - 17.10.17, 13:58

Are you voting for the rating by distance? Or have not decided yet?

Yes, I don’t vote for anything (and in general I skip the elections in Russia, because everything is known in advance; my mother was in the election committee twice and I sat once as an observer, I know what it is from the inside), why did you get this? I just wrote that my mileage is higher and that’s it.

* theAvalanche,
Well, from what was written it was possible to understand (as I understand it). Okay As you wish, no one forces you to vote for anyone / anything.

Post has been editedAssassin225 - 17.10.17, 14:16

To those who walk everything(or almost all)walking time. Of course, it's better to vote so that the competition goes step by step.
Because in comparison with those who often run. With the same distance traveled, the first will always be ahead.
And therefore, I propose to take into account statistics for km(well, or both do). In view of the fact that this will be more accurate and fair.

If, do not believe it or do not have time to understand how the bracelet takes statistics into account. I suggest the following:
Find a specific route knowing its exact distance (or check with GPS on), one day walk. In the other - run. And the faster you run, the greater the differencein steps please note but not in the distance . You’ll understand everything yourself :)

UPD: When briskly walking or running, more energy / energy is expended, thereby being healthier.(of course, if in moderation), therefore, those people should be higher in the ranking, with an equal number of steps.

Post has been editedAssassin225 - 17.10.17, 14:48

Attached Image

* Azzurro Sky, : congratulate:
o.O go up: good:: clapping: A new record - come out on top! Keep it up! I can’t even believe in it ... :) What places did you go to? : scratch_one-s_head:

* Assassin225 Thank you!) As usual in the city, choosing long routes, several times using the same route, this tires you of course,) but the music in the headphones helps,) Roads and weather are appropriate. Mud and slurry. But after 4 years with Runkeeper, walking and running wherever possible and in any weather, apparently benefited.) Although I liked Runkeeper more, I can see the pace and how many stops were more informative. But with a bracelet more practical,)

Post has been editedAzzurro sky - 18.10.17, 00:05

Assassin225 @ 10.17.17, 11:40*
Do you support this point of view?

We support!

Thank you for your contact and active participation!

When deciding on the distribution of seats, participants took into account the number of steps taken, and
past distance.

Walking results

Post has been editedMSK197 - 18.10.17, 15:20

and the number of steps taken, and
past distance.

strange, but there wasn’t even such an option. now everyone should be happy :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 16:49