Our achievements in Mi Fit

Rep: (186)
Our achievements in Mi Fit

Mi Band talk пїЅ | Purchase Mi Band пїЅ | Mi Band 2 talk пїЅ | Purchase Mi Band 2 пїЅ | Mi Band 2 firmware пїЅ | Android app пїЅ | IOS application пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale пїЅ | Huami Amazfit Bip пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Exchange of QR codes by Xiaomi Mi Band owners пїЅ

I think it will be interesting to find out from whom what achievements,)
Attached Image

Post has been editedAzzurro sky - 24.02.19, 02:53
Reason for editing: Topic name

Rep: (220)
Daze @ 11/08/17, 18:17*
P.S. On the screen example, 8km 100m actually.

I think it's all about the treadmill. Because for the bracelet, as if artificially obtained movement. Because of this, the gyroscope (accelerometer (G-Sensor)) in the bracelet is not quite right. Although it’s more accurate to count (the difference is 2 km, at 8 km. In theory, this should not be so)
Walking, running on the street will show more accurate statistics.

By the way, in Mi Fit, you choose the exact treadmill, and not just walking?

Posted on 11/08/2017, 18:36:

Daze @ 11/08/17, 18:17*
It was so disappointing that since then I remember to check whether the norm is met

This happens to many;)
Olegin_geolog @ 10.24.17, 08:08*
The first series (74 days) was cut off by stupidity (it took 9883 steps and forgot that it didn’t reach, it’s insulting)
Assassin225 @ 10.24.17, 14:29*
I had a couple of times, also out of oblivion, did not reach literally a little bit (10-100 steps). I know that feeling.

Post has been editedAssassin225 - 08.11.17, 18:36

Rep: (87)
* Assassin225, I understand that it is compared with other users, but after all, the achievement bar increases uniformly for everyone. Those. if several people go at the same speed and you say a third, then it’s strange to suddenly be fifth.

On the track, the application cannot determine my speed, so the step length is always constant, regardless of whether I go 6km / h or run 12km / h.

Two updates back could be edited at the end of the run distance. And now when you try to save the corrected figure, the result is reset to zero. This was written in the topic mi fit.
Here is the result. And by the way, it can be seen from the pulse and the number of steps that the speed was less and the step length was the same.
Attached Image

Yes, this is precisely the problem of the treadmill.

Post has been editedDaze - 08.11.17, 18:46

Daze @ 08.11.17, 18:39*
Those. if several people go at the same speed and you say a third, then it’s strange to suddenly be fifth.

I agree, it’s strange somehow. Maybe someone moved to the area for which statistics are taken into account. I think the statistics of the achievement bar are taken and compared by analogy with a dream, but in a dream, as we know, it is written that these indicators are compared with a certain circle of users, i.e. not really. I don’t remember exactly how it says there. Something like: data is compared with users from the same locality, approximate age, etc.

Rep: (87)
* Assassin225, maybe they changed the comparison algorithm, but I just noted it, otherwise I don’t care, I go for myself. And I’ll tell you a very effective thing, no matter how lazy it is, but I don’t want to interrupt this strip at all, so you put on your sneakers and stand on the track.

Daze @ 08.11.17, 18:39*
seen by pulse

At the expense of the pulse, I don’t know how correctly the pulse was measured then, but ongivenIn the screenshot, the VO2max zone is predominant, try not to enter this area at all. I think this is extremely unhealthy. In general, you need to strive for the pulse to be as low as possible, so it will be more correct and more useful.

Post has been editedAssassin225 - 08.11.17, 18:57

Rep: (342)
For the room - this is the norm. I jump with a skipping rope (I set off walking), after 10 minutes it shows that I walked 450-500m, although of course this is not true: sveta:

Rep: (736)
For statistics, my record is:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The most that finally annoys this is mazoli: butcher: without headphones and music it would be hard at all;). In my heart I already thought that a maximum of another 5 thousand could pass: D, although ....: unsure:
Statistics for the month: 522 299 steps
Attached Image

Post has been editedAdor - 23.01.18, 22:28
Reason for editing: Monthly statistics

Rep: (4)
I like this

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
there were holes in the statistics, although the results for the day are excellent. 26 01 18 day zero, 28 too, bullshit went

* basil2002,
Is bluetooth always on? And periodically open the myth at access to the Internet (at the end of the day is mandatory) so that the statistics go to the server.

Rep: (120)
Bragging and i
Attached Image

* davidluiz4 ,
: happy:
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
I can’t boast of sleep, but the steps - quite
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

* griba
: congratulate:
And how many steps does a daily goal cost?

Posted on 02/06/2018, 16:19:

Assassin225 @ 02/05/18, 13:55*
And how many steps does a daily goal cost?

I’ll add for completeness.
Attached Image

Post has been editedgriba - 06.02.18, 16:27

Griba @ 02/06/18, 16:17*

Yes 331 days and 8k is generally cool. Don’t get sick at all;)

AdoR @ 02/06/18, 15:38*
Yes 331 days and 8k is generally cool. Don’t sick at all

There is no time to be ill. At the same time, I have a "sedentary" job.

Rep: (186)
The first 1.5 thousand,)
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
For 18 months I found
Attached Image

And pokatushki)
Attached Image

Post has been editedRUSHardCore - 11.02.18, 17:06

RUSHardCore @ 02/11/18, 17:05*
And pokatushki)