7 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Digma DiVision 100 - Discussion | The network Digma DiVision 100 IP camera - the small device which
ilyin.alex
Message#1
23.09.17, 18:07
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 72
Check in: 28.02.17

DiscussionWiFi IP camera Digma DiVision 100
Official site | Discussion �

Attached Image
Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
The Digma DiVision 100 IP Network Camera is a small device that can be installed on any flat surface or hung from a wall. It does not need a lot of wires, because it connects to your home network using the built-in Wi-Fi adapter.

Always high-quality image. The device is equipped with a photosensitive CMOS-matrix, a glass lens with a double infrared filter and infrared LEDs. It can get a clear, detailed picture in any conditions - from bright sunlight to full darkness.
Simple control. To gain access to the video and camera settings, just use the user-friendly web interface or a proprietary mobile application.
Full security. In the case of a motion sensor, the camera will send a warning signal to the user and a freeze frame of events in the room.

Device characteristics
Specifications

Camera type - color
Lens focal length (mm) - 2.8-2.8
Execution - internal
Lens angle of view (°) - 80
Night shooting distance (m) - 5
Matrix Type - CMOS
IR LED - yes
Night Vision - Yes
Wi-Fi (802.11) - b, g, n
Videotape
Video Resolution - 1280x720
Video transfer rate (fps) - 25
Memory
Memory Card Type - MicroSD

Dimensions
Height (mm) - 120
Width (mm) - 80
Thickness (mm) - 80
Weight (g) - 130
Other
Guarantee period - 1 g.
Additionally

Gain control

Flare compensation

Microphone

Manufacturer- Digma
Country of origin - China

Additional Information

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
zx8079
Message#42
27.02.18, 11:27
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 06.04.15
Nokia N8

I add the camera to the PC client, one network. Directly from the search (he pulls the data himself). But nothing works, the camera has an exclamation mark.
I tried to change in different ways, the result is one. The camera works, everything is ok with the phone.

Who faced?
you just need to click on the inscription with the exclamation mark and drag it to the black screen

Posted 02/27/2018 11:29:

Who knows how to get on the camera from a computer and watch video from a flash drive?
nf4
Message#43
27.02.18, 19:24
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 12.06.10

In the program digma smartcam go to the settings- "advanced settings" - "www settings". There is an address that must be typed in the browser. And there everything seems to be clear. The only thing I do not have a card, I can not see the record from the card, but it shows online.
zx8079
Message#44
28.02.18, 19:07
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Nokia N8

It's clear. Online everything works. How to watch a video on a map from a computer?
Snov9
Message#45
02.03.18, 23:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 29.12.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Everything seems to be the camera ordered to live long. Does not turn on. I didn’t really do anything with it, I didn’t have time to update the firmware.
The indicator is lit with a weak red signal, barely noticeable sounds are heard through the speaker, such as download attempts, but that's all.

Posted 02/03/2018 23:27:

Zx8079 @ 02.28.18, 20:07*
It's clear. Online everything works. How to watch a video on a map from a computer?

Best of all, remove the memory card and watch the recordings on your computer / laptop directly from it. Software for viewing is on the site of digma.
The camera on this account is better not to disturb, in this respect everything is sad there.
I got through DeviceClient to see what files are there, but it was just a torment to download them from the camera in this way.
S_n2
Message#46
03.03.18, 10:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 516
Check in: 11.02.12

This thing can not connect to the open wifi (without a password) ??
I thought maybe the firmware last will help, so it does not see the firmware. Probably without wifi and it will not work. Vicious circle. What kind of idiocy ...
zx8079
Message#47
03.03.18, 20:27
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Nokia N8

My SDCardPleyer does not start. What is the problem?
AliasX
Message#48
10.03.18, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 05.01.07
Apple iPhone 4

Very strange programmers working in Digma.
The next application update on iOS (1.20) has arrived - playback from the sd card has stopped working.
It turns out you need to update the firmware, went for the firmware at the specified link - the firmware download gave an error, it was sent a day later.
Now I will quote from the instruction "Prepare a clean memory card with a capacity of up to 2 GB.", 2 GB !!! Where to get it? Minimum sell 4GB.

In general, I made a 16GB card of 16GB (one partition), I also barely found a 2GB card, did everything according to the instructions - as a result, no firmware update. So I think, whether the instruction is not correct (it may be necessary to clamp the reset), or the programmers are very crooked. Well, it seems very difficult to make an update like with Xiaomišnyh cameras - through the air.

UPD: for those who have stopped playing video from a memory card through the application - you need to put the application NetCam (from the same developer).

Post has been editedAliasX - 11.03.18, 11:49

--------------------
WBR,AliasX
iPhone SE + Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus
Android & iOSDeveloper
Alexey_323
Message#49
11.03.18, 22:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 03.04.08

Does anyone know how to enable IPv6 support in the camera? In the proprietary software or "web muzzle" did not find any traces. There is access via telnet directly to the OS on the camera, but in Linux I'm almost a layman.
Mic256
Message#50
18.04.18, 01:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 17.08.12
RoverPad 3W T71D

Does anyone know if you can turn off the camera remotely? Do not restart, namely turn off. Well, if you turn it on remotely then it would be great.
iLitero
Message#51
18.04.18, 11:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 23.01.13

Bought today sow miracle technique. While on the sensations, the device promises more than it was paid for. The firmware was only available through the web mode. But comparing with the systems I operate from hik ezviz, everything is very well, it works very wet, we will see in general.
Kra $ @ Alex
Message#52
22.05.18, 21:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 06.04.09

Yuzayu two sabzhevy cameras. One plowed beautifully at home with a 4G wifi modem huawei, disconnected and connected. I took it to the object - the brain began to soar: it connects to wifi, then it falls off. I updated the firmware via the web interface, I did not notice the promised bug fixes and stability improvements. She worked in the morning, stopped the next day ...
xapai1988
Message#53
25.05.18, 21:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 09.02.17

Solved problems with this camera. It was also constantly turned off, turned on and worked poorly, wifi fell off, could not connect, authorization error. I wanted to go back to the store. BUT.

Problems after all decided - now it works like a clock. How I did it:

- Updated the firmware through the web-muzzle
- Changed the standard power supply and USB-cable that came in a set, on your own.

The reason I personally had was that the power supply unit that came with was very poor quality and could not feed the camera enough - this is why the red diode is so weak and nothing happens. Plus constantly kontachil. After changing the power supply, everything began to work smoothly.

Try it! I myself suffered and searched for answers until I did it.

Post has been editedxapai1988 - 25.05.18, 21:46
levnn
Message#54
04.06.18, 22:20
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 15.10.10
Honor 6x 3/32

Tell me, is it possible to connect online to this camera if the home router has a gray ip?
linus87
Message#55
05.06.18, 10:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 21.08.09

Tell me, is it possible to connect online to this camera if the home router has a gray ip?

Can. This camera, as I understand it, when launched, it drops its IP to some server (cloud), and the user connects to the camera not by the IP camera, but by the serial number of the camera. In this connection, I had problems with this camera, in terms of access to it online. The camera started simultaneously with the router (before the latter started the Internet and determined the external IP), the camera sent an internal IP to its cloud and therefore an access problem occurred. I solved it like this: I bought a timer, with a delayed launch and set it for 5 seconds, i.e. The router starts and after 5 seconds the camera.
ourlive
Message#56
12.07.18, 09:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 31.10.12
Sony Xperia Z1

I recently bought two cameras. I liked the quick setup method via Digma Smart Cam (I entered the wi-fi password, the phone squeaked something and everything worked). One camera steadily earned right away, the second started to peck at the brains, put them in the far room, then fall off the network, the web broadcast will hang (with a normal broadcast in the mobile phone), move closer to the router, it seems to have lost the network. Hooked to ivideon through a local server. Official support response: smoking manualshere. It was possible to pick up cameras by rtsp only according to instructions from there. Link style rtsp: / user: password @ ah-pi address: 10554 / tcp / av0_0. That's just from what it was necessary to write the admin version, with the data of a simple user did not work. Summary, the cameras are very cheap, from which a lot of hardware flaws in some instances. But if you get a normal camera, then it will work fine. I still plan to give up the buggy exchange, after a while she also stopped seeing the flash drive.
linus87
Message#57
12.07.18, 10:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 21.08.09

Here they wrote above that you have stopped seeing video from the flash in the prog mobile, then you need to install the prog Netcam. And you have ceased to see the phuch tady oh ...
ZeroPoint
Message#58
13.07.18, 09:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 320
Check in: 01.04.09
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Guys, and why is all the firmware updated through the web-muzzle, do you take it? On the official website of January lies, I and she was on camera ...

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi6 + Xiaomi MiFit Bip
Huawei MediaPad 5
ourlive
Message#59
19.07.18, 06:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 31.10.12
Sony Xperia Z1

linus87 @ 07.12.18, 10:30*
Here they wrote above that you have stopped seeing video from the flash in the prog mobile, then you need to install the prog Netcam. And you have ceased to see the phuch tady oh ...

Formatting error in the web muzzle, there are no options here. I repeated with several flashies the vividness of which was checked by the computer.
[HC] HUNTER
Message#60
19.07.18, 12:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1160
Check in: 03.03.06
Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332

Guys, how far does WiFi hit this camera?
I have an idea to place it in the hedgehog's house to monitor the pet. The house is closed with plywood and roofing felt, and the access point is in a straight line 20 meters away in a wooden house.
Will finish off?

--------------------
MTCD HXD v2.15, 1Gb | Hal9k MOD v1.2
pitwall
Message#61
24.07.18, 00:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 25.01.07
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I updated the cameras to the latest firmware on the web, changed the wires, the power supply, etc.
they work for half a day or a day and then burn off-line, although they are connected to the network (through the router I see that they are holding the connection), I reboot, everything is ok. The cameras have worked since the beginning of 2018, three pieces, they changed the router, it is useless. I now think to fight for them again, or throw out and buy others? I bought a chopper, there is another setup for the power supply unit, and plus the night light does not turn off - no way!

Digma DiVision 100 good cameras, only zero reliability. And at first I thought it was hot for them, left the air conditioner, the room was really 17! nifiga, by the end of the day again off line. I bought them a new router, changed the Internet provider (became Beeline 4g instead of Megaphone 4g) all the same ...

Can anyone recommend really good IP wifi cameras? The issue price is not interesting now.
P.S. for 3.5 rubles a fire works! Only now the IR illumination does not turn off at it and read it, write the power supply unit is ignited !!!!

Post has been editedpitwall - 24.07.18, 00:36

--------------------
ASUS RT-N66U 2pcs.

7 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 13:55