Prestigio smartbook 133s - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 Home | 13.3 "| Intel Celeron N3350 | 3GB RA

Rep: (9)
Prestigio smartbook 133s - Discussion

Windows 10 Home | 13.3 "| Intel Celeron N3350 | 3GB
Windows (7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

DSpecifications
Device Type: Netbook
Operating system: Windows 10 Professional
Product code: PSB133S01ZFP
Gaming laptop: no
Body Material: Metal / Plastic
Design: classic
Numeric keypad: no
Key illumination: no
Screen Type: IPS
Screen diagonal: 13.3 "
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Pixel density: 165.6 PPI
Screen Coverage: Frosted
Touch screen: no
Processor: Intel Celeron N3350
The number of processor cores: 2
Frequency: 1.1 GHz
Automatic frequency increase: 2.4 GHz
Cache L2: 2 MB
L3 cache: no
Processor Architecture: Apollo Lake
Type of RAM: DDR3L
Memory frequency: 1333 MHz
RAM size: 3 GB
Type of graphics accelerator: built-in
Video chip: Intel HD 500
Discrete video card: not available
Video Memory Type: SMA
The amount of video memory: allocated from the operational
CrossFire / SLI array: no
Total hard disk drive (HDD) capacity: no
Total Solid State Drive (SSD): 32 GB
SSHD drive (SSD buffer size): no
Drive Configuration: eMMC
M.2 connector: there is
Webcam: yes
Extended speaker system: no
Built-in microphone: yes
Support for memory cards with a card reader: micro SD, micro SDHC, micro SDXC
Optical drive: no
Wireless Internet access: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
Type of network adapter (Ethernet): no
Support for additional types of data transfer: Bluetooth 4.0
USB 2.0 ports: no
USB ports 3.x: 2
USB Type-C Ports: No
Video interfaces: micro HDMI
Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack (microphone / audio)
Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh
Approximate battery life: 8 hours
Complete set: documentation, power supply unit
Fingerprint scanner: no
Kensington Castle: yes
Thickness: 13.8 mm
Weight: 1.39 kg
Reviews
SUseful information

Post has been editedArmideuss - 02.02.19, 18:45
Reason for editing: How to install Windows 10 on 133s and similar netbooks

I bought this laptop a week ago. Outwardly, a small, thin, metal case, does not heat up during operation (office applications). But I didn’t find one, I can’t install the ubuntu on it, it sees the USB flash drive but it doesn’t boot from it, it either goes into reboot when I try to boot or hangs, the secure boot and fast boot BIOS are disabled, I tried playing with legesy usb support settings and os selection (a strange point, instead of uefi os and legecy os there are windows, win 7, android and msdos), all to no avail. There are owners of this laptop who solved this problem?

Rep: (22)
Is 3GB enough for this laptop? How does the bundle with telecom work on hdmi?

StuffLord1991, 3 GB is enough for office tasks, the video in 720p pulls, but from 1080 there is a slight slowdown (youtube). I did not check the bundle of telly and hdmi, there is no need, and the micro-hdmi cable too.

Rep: (13)
Prompt, the installation of M.2 disk does not affect the warranty? I bought it in M.Video, the consultant said that the guarantee would be over ...

Post has been editedoktava66 - 25.09.17, 19:08

In theory, it should not influence, because this is a constructive feature of the laptop, but to clarify it is worth reading the warranty card

Rep: (1)
Did someone make out? What is going on inside?

In the review (under the spoiler "useful information") there are several pictures of the entrails

Is there any information about reinstalling the OS (Win / Linux)?
I propose to develop the theme, if there are nuances.

Also, is it possible to install more RAM?

Black_u3er, in connection with installing Linux and opened this topic, I could not boot from the USB flash drive, did not try usb-cd (there is no possibility). At the expense of RAM xs.

Sd card in the BIOS sees?

Rep: (11)
I bought a laptop in CSN, and even a discount of 1700 rubles, i.e. cost 14 800. In principle, normal. I bought m.2 on it, I was faced with the fact that the horseradish form factor 2242 I don’t know why, it cost 5400 more, count 20k. After installing WIndows 10 on the SSD, I didn’t find the touchpad and a bunch of different devices, it was updated to the latest build like everything found. I wrote to the support service and said that drivers for it are not supplied, contact the service center. After installing the SSD, it became much faster to work, took it for trips and office tasks on business trips, watching movies, etc. basically satisfied. Nevertheless, there are some but ... namely, in the same CSN, Acer for sale looks about the same, only 4GB of RAM and a percent of n4200 at a discount now costs 26,000, perhaps a more interesting solution given the almost twofold superiority of the processor. The RAM in it is soldered on the motherboard, it will not work to expand, the SSD is inserted without any problems at all, unscrew the screw from the bottom

black_u3er @ 09/27/17, 20:53*
Sd card in the BIOS sees?

No, he does not see, put from a flash drive ..

* VSoft,
Can you briefly describe the process of moving to SSD? I plan to put M.2 on 128GB, 32 embedded ones - this is a failure :(

* oktava66 , * oktava66 ,
Yes, actually nothing to tell. I installed ssd on the Internet and found out how to find out the key to windows 10, installed and applied this key, then I saw that a bunch of devices were not found, updated to the latest edition. Tried an acronym to make an image that did not take off.

Rep: (0)
Well, actually I bought this Smartbook yesterday ..

Suddenly smart: D and a good screen, most importantly bright.
It will be time to study at the weekend.

* VSoft,
Thanks for the tips!
I took yesterday a 128 GB SSD (Transcend TS128GMTS400). The installation is really elementary. Turned off the computer, stuck. According to the advice ofthisarticles in the BIOS set the AHCI mode of operation and the type of SSD (by default HDD for some reason). After that, I turned on the computer - a disk appeared in the device manager. In the "Disk Management" menu formatted and designated a separate disk.
It remains to transfer the Windows to it with the help of Acronis. I will write about it later.

Rep: (0)
oktava66 @ 09/29/17, 10:18*
I took yesterday a 128 GB SSD (Transcend TS128GMTS400)

Where did you buy?

I'm thinking, just buy a microSD: rolleyes:

I read thisan article

ProGramMoS @ 09/29/17, 10:24*
Where did you buy?

TopComputer for 5135в‚Ѕ.

ProGramMoS @ 09/29/17, 10:24*
I'm thinking, just buy a microSD

Before that, they planned to use it this way, but they scared 3 things:
1. Failure of the memory card slot (sticks out strongly, I'm afraid it will pop up and get lost easily)
2. The speed of work - there is no sense to put Windows there, because My card is not the fastest, it will work slower than on the built-in eMMC.
3. Unreliability - it is too often microSD fail ...

64gb microSD card Transcend saw without problems

Post has been editedoktava66 - 29.09.17, 13:03

oktava66 @ 09/29/17, 10:18*
It remains to transfer the Windows to it using Acronis

Tell me later. I made a copy of the three sections, the computer refused to start. He was tormented, tormented, spat out and installed from a bootable flash drive (he did it a year ago), then he steamed with obovleniyami, I had to download the latest edition right away, maybe everything was fine right away.

Rep: (186)
Hello. How about the processor?) Online video and other standard stuff. I plan to take this laptop instead of Prestigio 141, which in the service could not be fixed .. By the way, will there be a difference between intel atom z3735 and intel celeron which is in this device? And how does the battery hold? Thank!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 00:42