Broke in a month [ 46 ] ** [10,11%]
Broke in 3 months [ 20 ] ** [4,4%]
Broke in 6 months [ 53 ] ** [11,65%]
My bracelet is fine [ 336 ] ** [73,85%]
Total votes: 455

Rep: (55)
Huami amazfit cor - Discussion
PictureHuami Smartband Midong A1702
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Android app пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Firmware пїЅ

Attached Image

Specifications:
New equipped touch 1.23 "IPS display with permission 160x80 pixels which is also covered up 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 with oleophobic coating. In general, the screen is good, no matter how cool. Amazfit Band can count not only steps, calories and pulse, but also shows the weather and text of incoming messages on the screen.

The case of the tracker is made of stainless steel and can withstand immersion in water up to 50 meters. Special thanks should be said for removable straps and synchronization support with Mi Fit. The GPS module, unfortunately, is not provided. Despite the impressive battery capacity in170 mAh , the gadget can live a little more than 12 days. Nevertheless, this is a pretty good result for such a tracker.

Additional photos:
Additional Information:
New beast from Huami - enhanced tracker with color screen

Almost everyone knows the fitness tracker Mi Band, which brought Xiaomi to the first place in the world in the market of wearable electronics. Yes, first, leaving behind Apple and Fitbit. And the fact that this same Mi Band for Xiaomi was made by a small company Huami is known to few. Recently, a startup under the brand Amazfit has released its new beast - Amazfit Band.

The cost of new items in China is 45 dollars. Yes, it is twice as expensive as the Mi Band 2, but agree, and the characteristics here are much more advanced. A color touchscreen, stainless steel and 50 meters of immersion are worth it.
Reviews:
Instructions
Useful
Dials
Programs
Mywatchface - An application for setting dials on the “Local dials” tab in Mi Fit.
Accessories
Polls
Attached Image

MiniFAQ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it correctly is writtenhere.

Post has been editeddfgigger - 02.08.19, 01:00

Rep: (392)
woldemar777 @ 15.03.2019, 10:17*
Guys, need urgent reply! Sell ​​Kor with a broken fixture cheap. There really sticking with something and enjoy (if so, how and with what), or is it empty? Please help advice.

Huami Amazfit Cor - Discussion

Rep: (205)
* woldemar777,
Like glue as possible. Do not forget to check out the body joints before buying, try to disconnect, not zealous) And that can mount not the only problem ...

Rep: (155)
There's a link on the Board gluing superglue and baking soda, it is necessary to mix them in gruel and that glue?

Rep: (392)
* woldemar777,
Sprinkle baking soda for more hardening and so alternately several layers.

Post has been editedsenat_25 - 15.03.19, 14:42

Rep: (327)
* woldemar777,
The truth is how long a fused version of the unknown.

Rep: (155)
Thank you all for your answers, I decided to abandon the purchase, though cheap.
Beeps and have recently buy STRATOS. Bark had wanted to take the collection again, but not)), a reluctance to tinker, and the outlook is uncertain.

Rep: (14)
Updated mifit is now on the bracelet krakozyabritsa: ((instead of with the incoming Russian Skog: (

Rep: (0)
Good evening. In the last update of E fit no longer displayed contacts when an incoming call (instead of the name ??). Before that everything was ok, except for the ignore button. Tell me what could be the problem? thank

Rep: (10)
Who bought an iron bracelet? Is it worth the money?

Rep: (8)
* Mukc43rus ,
Worth it! Anyway hand under brosletom not preet!

* oleguch , Sorry Rubas pancake)

Rep: (8)
* Mukc43rus ,
I do not pozhelel

Rep: (173)
* Mucc43rus
I liked it, plus you can then mount these on any bracelet strap attach 16mm

* ПЊП‚ПЃОіПЊП‚ , So I, too, thought about it, but all the same as if the bracelet of gold at a price)

Rep: (173)
* Mucc43rus
This is so, too, the toad strangling, but persuaded her to something like :-D
Leather could take to mount, it was cheaper, but it is so decided to splash out splash out.

* ПЊП‚ПЃОіПЊП‚ Bracelet 2700 bought, and then strap 1000 Ah, you have to sleep with this thought: D

Rep: (51)
Mukc43rus @ 15.03.19, 19:53*
Who bought an iron bracelet? Is it worth the money?

I took - I like :) walked in 1100rub.

Post has been editedMegabass - 15.03.19, 20:24

Rep: (31)
Mukc43rus @ 15.03.19, 20:19*
and then strap 1000

Perhaps then that is what will come out, if you take some the cheapest rag-leather, for attachment to the bracelet.
And then buy a decent 16 mm longer in Russia.

* sysh , maybe you are right.
Sorry Alibaba spasibki from savings bank does not accept: D

Post has been editedMukc43rus - 15.03.19, 20:34
Reason for editing:)

Rep: (203)
And why, in general, when buying a bracelet? - time to ask possible steps to be considered, and the messages can be read on the phone. Saving what!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 13:41