Broke in a month [ 45 ] ** [10,11%]
Broke in 3 months [ 20 ] ** [4,49%]
Broke in 6 months [ 51 ] ** [11,46%]
My bracelet is fine [ 329 ] ** [73,93%]
Total votes: 445

Rep: (55)
Huami amazfit cor - Discussion
PictureHuami Smartband Midong A1702
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Android app пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Firmware пїЅ

Attached Image

Specifications:
New equipped touch 1.23 "IPS display with permission 160x80 pixels which is also covered up 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 with oleophobic coating. In general, the screen is good, no matter how cool. Amazfit Band can count not only steps, calories and pulse, but also shows the weather and text of incoming messages on the screen.

The case of the tracker is made of stainless steel and can withstand immersion in water up to 50 meters. Special thanks should be said for removable straps and synchronization support with Mi Fit. The GPS module, unfortunately, is not provided. Despite the impressive battery capacity in170 mAh , the gadget can live a little more than 12 days. Nevertheless, this is a pretty good result for such a tracker.

Additional photos:
Additional Information:
New beast from Huami - enhanced tracker with color screen

Almost everyone knows the fitness tracker Mi Band, which brought Xiaomi to the first place in the world in the market of wearable electronics. Yes, first, leaving behind Apple and Fitbit. And the fact that this same Mi Band for Xiaomi was made by a small company Huami is known to few. Recently, a startup under the brand Amazfit has released its new beast - Amazfit Band.

The cost of new items in China is 45 dollars. Yes, it is twice as expensive as the Mi Band 2, but agree, and the characteristics here are much more advanced. A color touchscreen, stainless steel and 50 meters of immersion are worth it.
Reviews:
Instructions
Useful
Dials
Programs
Mywatchface - An application for setting dials on the “Local dials” tab in Mi Fit.
Accessories
Polls
Attached Image

MiniFAQ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it correctly is writtenhere.

Post has been editeddfgigger - 02.08.19, 01:00

Rep: (-2)
I liked this bracelet very much, I want to replace Mi band 2, since this one seems to me more informative, I ask the author of the topic to change the name of the gadget in the theme to Xiaomi huami Amazfit Smart Band Midong, if possible, since it is easier to find by this name on the Internet! We are waiting for the first reviews)))

Rep: (25)
Received. During the evening I lied to 599 steps - I rocked the child a bit and moved around the apartment. Such jambs were with the second mibend at the very beginning. Cyrillic in messages supports. That's all for now. Later I will unsubscribe in more detail ... if I find the time;)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedArcturus - 04.10.17, 23:38

Rep: (505)
The font is certainly darkness.
like on china phones with a camera and a telescopic antenna

So. Knocked to Mi Band Notify manually at the poppy address. I messed up the fonts. The bracelets contain the same algorithms as in the second mibend. Even updated the firmware through Notify at your own peril and risk). Applications do not support notification text. Only in messages. The icons are the same as in the second mibend, only colored.

Post has been editedArcturus - 05.10.17, 02:41

Andryukhin_NN @ 04.10.17, 23:40*
The font is certainly darkness.

Yes, it could be worse.

Morning walk to work with two bracelets

I forgot how to image, sorry

Attached images
Attached Image

* Arcturus
look great!
Is the display constantly on? Or a wave too? And then we are waiting for a report on autonomy.

Rep: (0)
* Arcturus , if it’s not difficult for you, do a little more detailed review, can there be an opportunity to shoot video?) I would like to change mi band 2, and understand how fully it will be possible to use the bracelet functionality in Russia.

Rep: (3)
Can it continuously show a pulse in training mode?

How is the name of the caller displayed? Can I have a photo? thank

Rep: (11)
Midong

Add Amazfit Smartband 2 to the nameA1702

You can see in the picture boxes onhttp://en.miui.com/thread-880036-1-1.html

http://xiaominews.su/o...zfit-smartband-2-a1702

Post has been editedMiDNiT3 - 06.10.17, 14:35

Then a pre-order appeared:https: //www.banggood.c.... Version-p-1202690.html

It’s also interesting about the pulse ... mi band 2 was disappointed that it does not know how to measure the pulse in real time, when most deshmansky bracelets from China already know how to show the pulse constantly during training, but xiaomi is hunting for us ... so tell me with the pulse who bought it?)

Colleagues! I already wrote that I messed up the fonts. Therefore, I now have everything in scribbles) It remains to wait for updates through mifit. Real-time pulse measures in sport modes via mifit.

The biggest jamb: if you shake your hand in the range of 90 degrees - it counts steps and 5 pieces per move. Too lazy to write in support, but I think I’ll get together ... if the Chinese do not get ahead.

I started picking the firmware - we are waiting for everything the same as in the branch about Amazfit bip. In the text menu with pictures - part can be obtained and replaced. Now from third-party programs you can connect only to notify, but she sees it as a second mibend, but she can’t flash it.

Post has been editedArcturus - 07.10.17, 13:10

Rep: (9)
MiDNiT3 @ 10/06/17, 14:39*

And what's the point? If you can already take it on Ali, even from Russia, and by your link in the stock will only be in mid-November ...

FreeRaper @ 10/09/2017, 01:59*

And what's the point? If you can already take it on Ali, even from Russia, and by your link in the stock will only be in mid-November ...

For general information.

I wonder why in shops there is only pre-order, but on Ali you can already take ...

Advise the seller if you took and received.

Rep: (26)
* Arcturus ,
Where did you buy, can I have a link ??
And please, at least take off a small mess !!! thank

Kopos777 @ 10.10.2017, 17:47*
* Arcturus ,
Where did you buy, can I have a link ??
And please, at least take off a small mess !!! thank

I bought it in the Xiaomi Store on Aliexpress.
Sorry, there’s no time for the video review (work, small child :))
Maybe I’ll do a mini-review when the new firmware arrives (because I messed up the fonts through Notify)

Rep: (3)
* Arcturus , the campaign will have to wait for mi band 3 to come out, otherwise programmers will not start to move

But what do you think, a swimmer, after all, is not casual, can they finish swimming ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 9:22 p.m.