> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Sdorica -Sunset- [Online] | [RPG] The most beautiful role-playing game
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 24 ] ** [61,54%]
Good [ 7 ] ** [17,95%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [2,56%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [2,56%]
Terribly [ 6 ] ** [15,38%]
Total votes: 39

Rep: (709)
Sdorica -sunset-
Version: 2.0.3
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:08.07.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Putting a team of heroes and putting things in order in a fairy-tale world

Description:
OpenBeta is currently available only in Singapore. Malaysia, New Zealand and Australia.
For other areas, please continue to follow Sdorica for the latest updates.
--------------------------------------

Legend has it that the world was once pitch black. Humans were puppets of the giant dragon "Sdorica". As a "Watcher", how will you change this world? ...

Four years in development, Rayark Games' latest work challenges the limits of visual design, music performance and story telling in a Role-playing game.

- visuals
In the colorful and magnificent environment, every single character will be on stage. Experience a picturesque, storybook-like adventure.

- Music
Handled by Chamber Chu, the composer of DEEMO's main soundtrack, a fully orchestrated soundtrack materializes the world note by note.

- Story Telling
Displayed with fully animated cutscenes handcrafted by 2D animators. In addition to the main storyline, the side stories of over 30 characters are woven together to create this grand tale.

- Strategy
Support, Attack and Defense; three classes of characters complement each other. From picking team members to planning a strategy based on the number of blocks on board, enage in exhilarating battles that challenge your tactical mind.

The Book of Bequeathers can display all realities,
but the Book of Bequeathers can't decide all truths.

One for all, all for one.
Their fate is the fate of the world.
Your write your own stories.
So, take a careful look, because you are now a member of this splendid world.

Developer site: https://www.rayark.com
Google play : https: //play.google.co...? id = com.rayark.sdorica

Features: Online

Russian interface : Not
System requirements: Android 4.1+

Download:
Version: 2.0.3 Sdorica (August Vishnevsky)
Version: 1.0.1 Attached filecom.rayark.sdorica_1.0.1 (2) .apk (91.87 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Version: 2.0.3 Sdorica (August Vishnevsky)
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Soap

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 08.07.19, 17:26
Reason for editing: Update: new version 2.0.3 of Sdorica

Rep: (209)
Tirael4ik @ 19.09.17, 17:47*
- Music
Handled by Chamber Chu, the composer of DEEMO's

Already I pump, thanks.

Rep: (18)
She seemed more beautiful?

Rep: (33)
Cesspool for animeshnikov

Rep: (209)
* Leenksz In what place, lol?

Rep: (325)
* Leenksz
You still Evangelionovskuyu begalku-shooter did not see, I no longer became lay, for a chore, but there is absolutely straight for animeshnikov. Then I would not say that to them, and the toy can be seen that with great diligence, and was made a long time. Many characters, all sorts of beautiful, stylish and cheerful. I would like to understand more of what is going on there, but I believe that before we would get a toy;)

Rep: (392)
Tirael4ik @ 20.09.17, 2:23*
Evangelionovskuyu begalku-shooter

Rekvestiruyu link.

Rep: (12)
I crashes at startup. So I wanted to try, and then bummer. Long since found her, but had the same problem, thought can fix. What the game does not suit you?

* aelsilares,
Intel processor, probably: D

Rep: (12)
* Tirael4ik,
May be. But strangely, under x86 libs in there apk. Yes and no x86 libraries, programs run, the AIDA says that there is support for ARMv7 instruction, have no idea where.

Rep: (118)
I played since the moment when the game was only available in TapTap.

Manufacturer - Rayark speaks for itself.
Everything is just fine, the game, graphics, music, tells a story.
But I do not play. I went to another game. No time for all at once =).

Rep: (0)
please update

Rep: (29)
Rayark generally well done in terms of grafona and optimization, update the game really want to try to play in this miracle. With me +

* kratos777111,
* blega,
I updated, but as a forum terribly baguet and brakes, even posted on the AIC hosting: thank_you:

Post has been editedTirael4ik - 22.09.17, 11:48

Rep: (2)
How to play it? Register at login so that's a mistake:
Attached Image

* Ketamines
To begin to change the system language to English, and begin to understand the notification on the screen: D

Rep: (2)
Tirael4ik @ 22.09.17, 14:07*
To begin to change the system language to English, and begin to understand the notification on the screen: D

I would write about this when he created the theme.
Switch the language of the system, the error is clear, but the internet is connected via Wi fi, but the game says the opposite. What to do?
Attached Image

* Ketamines
Which can work on the server, try again later.

Rep: (146)
and that I have it in addition to the cache has 649 megs of something shakes?

* wlcool,
The same, you hit and find out, it is possible that the cache was beaten on apkpyure or something like that) I can kosanul these glitches 4pda. Server errors now fly more often than usual o.O

Rep: (48)
Language change in the game. I do not remember the position of the icons in the settings, the game has already removed, brute force can be quickly found.
The game itself is addictive once first, but then get bored choosing tile monotonous. :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 11:10