Speakers for connecting to a smartphone

Rep: (54)
Hey. Prompt good and compact speakers (even if portable and waterproof / shockproof) that can be connected to the Nokia N79 through 3.5. Jack. Price is not important. Once on one of the jobs I connected ordinary computer speakers (through the speaker cable) in jack nokia and reproduced any audio formats, including radio played through the speakers. It is possible from abroad.

Post has been editednerixfine - 18.09.17, 15:37

Rep: (1613)
And what, this model has some special specifics? Usually, on most phones / smartphones / tablets / MP3 players with a Mini-Jack jack, you can use any speakers with a mini-jack jack. Better active, i.e. if without a cord to the outlet, then powered by its own Li-Ion battery. There are passive ones, but their volume is low - from the output level of the phone (which is designed for headphones) you can’t "squeeze" much ...

If this Nokia has a full-fledged music Bluetooth (not in the know, I mean the support of the necessary protocols), then you can take the battery column with Bluetooth. No need to connect the cord.

Rep: (54)
A.R.S @ 09/20/17, 09:22*
And what, this model has some special specifics?

No, most likely. You can connect (when connected, it offers smart to choose what was connected) - a headset, a headset, a wireless kit. A music stand, a TV-out and a TTY device.
In the subject I asked to find out from the owners. But I sense that I have to go and take the method of selection, if not determined.

A.R.S @ 09/20/17, 09:22*
If this Nokia has a full-fledged Bluetooth music

It seems to have somehow experienced it, but I vaguely remember it.

Is the quality of music better with wired music transmission (via jack) or bluetooth?

Post has been editednerixfine - 24.09.17, 00:12

Rep: (49)
* nerixfine,
From portable Chinese:
Music Angel JH-MD07 (Music Angel JH-MD06 can also have no radio there)
Nizhi tt-029 (you can nizhi tt-028)

These are not the newest speakers, but they have a fairly high-quality sound and are so good that even Chinese fakes are made on these Chinese speakers. When buying, you need to compare with the original, you can find in YouTube what is different from the original fake.

Rep: (4)
It is better to buy high-quality speakers with sabs, on the batteries, of course, and you do not need a phone. Insert a memory card and go :).

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to hack someone's column, supposedly when someone is already connected, so that you can connect and throw it away?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 20:30