3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > »  

> Netgear R6220 - Discussion | [wifirouter] Wi-Fi Router: 300Mb \ s - 867Mb \ s + 4x1Gb | x1
NotDeaD58
Message#1
18.09.17, 09:37
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1275
Check in: 29.10.12
Meizu 16 6/64

Netgear R6220- Discussion
Wi-Fi Router: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) + 4 • 1Gbit \ s | USB: x1

Attached Image

Description
The router Netgear R6220-100PES supports the modern standard Wi-Fi a / c and works in two radio frequency bands simultaneously, providing a total bandwidth of up to 1167 Mbps. The manufacturer recommends using it in large houses, apartments or offices with 8 or more client devices.
  • Long range. The router is equipped with two external antennas with powerful amplifiers. In combination with a dual-band arrangement, this allows achieving a stable reception even in the farthest corners of the room, eliminating the formation of “dead zones”.
  • Multimedia features. Support for WMM QoS technology ensures stable transmission of video, high-resolution audio and instant messenger traffic even under high load on the network. Compatibility with the DLNA protocol gives client devices the ability to share media over Wi-Fi.
  • Additional features. The user can create a file server or print server based on a router by connecting an external storage device or a shared printer to the USB port.
    Full security. The device supports modern methods of information encryption, and also allows you to set restrictions on MAC, IP and domains to protect against malicious content. It provides a feature of the guest network with limited access, helping to delimit the powers of customers.
  • Simple control. To configure the router, you can use the convenient web interface or the multi-platform NETGEAR genie application available for smartphones, tablets and computers.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Specifications
General characteristics

Type of:Wi-Fi router
Wireless standard:802.11a / b / g / n / ac, frequency 2.4 / 5 GHz, the possibility of simultaneous operation in two bands
Max. wireless connection speed:1167 Mbps

Reception / Transmission

Protection of information:WEP, WPA, WPA2

Access Point / Bridge Options

Switch:4xLAN
Port speed:1000 Mbps
Number of USB 2.0 Type A connectors: 1
Extended features:file server, FTP server, UPnP AV server
Guest Network:there is
IPv6 support:there is

Router

Firewall (FireWall):there is
NAT:there is
SPI:there is
DHCP server:there is
Dynamic DNS support:there is
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ):there is
Static routing:there is

VPN

VPN pass through support:there is
VPN tunnel support:there is
PPTP support:there is
L2TP support:there is
IPSec support:there is

Antenna

Number of external antennas: 2

Monitoring and Configuring

Web interface:there is

Memory

RAM size:128 MB
The amount of flash memory:128 MB

Additionally

Interface built-in print server:USB
Flash Memory:there is
Dimensions (WxHxD):240x40x182 mm
Weight:385 g
Firmware
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RUin QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedNotDeaD58 - 28.10.18, 11:41
theAvalanche
Message#22
02.07.18, 12:11
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1593
Check in: 25.09.11
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

* NotDeaD58,Ehhh, there I didn’t get close to the right person after a heap of iterations explaining the situation to the new interlocutor.
__
in the end I tried the following: I took the settings that the firmware gives me in the stock and made static in LeDe / PandoraBox / - it doesn't work anyway. at the same time, the dns servers produce exactly the same ones, so nslookup yandex.ru is available in case of automatic settings.
___
In general, I will beat with it a little more (in the breaks between football I broke) and, apparently, I will have to sit quietly on the drain ....
NotDeaD58 @ 07.07.18, 22:07*
I have no idea how the Internet connection is arranged there.

if from my side - I put a piece of iron with a new poppy into the network, it gets the settings by DHCP. he throws me to the biline page, where I enter the contract number and password and he says "wait 10 minutes, we will tell our hardware that this poppy matches your contract". after that the internet works. I don’t know what it looks like from the biline side, but tech support tells me that my router is visible on the network and they don’t observe any problems for its operation.
NotDeaD58
Message#23
02.07.18, 12:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1275
Meizu 16 6/64

* theAvalanche,
https: //moskva.beeline...oy-seti-dlya-opytnykh/

It is necessary to put a package with l2tp, it will not work without it.

--------------------

Siemens C75 (����) ---> Sonyericsson K800 (��� ���) ---> Philips W732 (�����) ---> Xiaomi Mi3 --->Meizu 16 download

Curator 4
theAvalanche
Message#24
02.07.18, 12:29
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1593
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

* NotDeaD58,Nene, so in my house for two or three years the Internet does not work. that is, I can now select l2tp and configure it in stock, but I won’t get the internet from it
theAvalanche
Message#25
02.07.18, 13:47
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1593
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

* NotDeaD58,I kind of have an idea. Lede substitutes its MAC address, apparently, it already exists in the database of someone else. I did not manage to change the poppy webcam (LAN changes, no WAN). I’ll smoke now how to edit the mac for wan through editing / etc / config and try.
NotDeaD58
Message#26
02.07.18, 16:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1275
Meizu 16 6/64

* theAvalancheDHCP is just a transfer of settings. Perhaps the Internet itself works through l2tp, and receives settings via DHCP. Intranet can work directly without l2tp. Just entered another check MAC address.
This is all fortune telling on the coffee grounds! Ask the operator about l2tp!

Post has been editedNotDeaD58 - 02.07.18, 16:37

--------------------
Siemens C75 (died) --->Sonyericsson K800 (still alive) --->Philips W732 (given away) --->Xiaomi Mi3 --->Meizu 16
Curator 4
theAvalanche
Message#27
02.07.18, 16:35
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1593
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

NotDeaD58 @ 07.07.18, 16:32*
Perhaps the Internet itself works through l2tp

ipoe. I will google more about it, also reached the point that some packages are not enough.
theAvalanche
Message#28
03.07.18, 21:59
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1593
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

here, of course, it is improbable, someone will come in during these couple of days and make a mess of it. but I will write in advance.
___
my cant with the biline is not really a cant - the beeline gave me an ip of the form 95.xxx and there the new poppy was perevyazyvatsya quickly (when I went to the Internet I had a sign that within 10 minutes I would do everything), but in the new subnet 100 .xhxxx it was necessary to wait 10-15 minutes and only then a window with a binding flew out, and before that there were no signs of an Internet.
___
Further, if you recover from LeDe (Pandora, NatCap, HQWRT) to the drain, the WiFi settings window is gray and the wireless network does not work !!! the simple solution is to flash FullRom completely, and not just mtd0.bin, in more detail, again, I will describe later.
theAvalanche
Message#29
07.07.18, 18:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1593
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

In general, I will describe everything that happened to me. Why the router was sitting without the Internet, I still do not know. I associate it with the fact that the default poppy in custom firmware was already tied somewhere and I was given the wrong settings.
Therefore!
1) Who has Beeline, we always sew with the WAN cable turned off and change the MAC address (on the router's macro or PC) before connecting to the Internet. After that, you can customize as you please. (upd. 25.02 still the beeline began to see a new pandora, but for some reason it is necessary to open yandex.ru or any other site in internet explorer on win10, there is no redirect to their site with the phrase "everything will work in 10 minutes").
2) If you flash any custom according to the instructions and return from it to the stock with R6220.bin firmware via the link from this topic, then a) you will not be able to update via the Internet and web muzzle, b) I (perhaps everyone, or maybe and no, no statistics) WiFi did not work and the settings window was gray.
___
there is a small snag. telnet in the custom firmware (the port needs 22 by default) does not know about mtd_write, and on the 42nd firmware (which we requested above) you cannot open Debug Enable.
_____
Decision:
1) Download the latest firmware from the offsite from the Internet, unpack it with the archiver and get the same .bin file. Last at the moment I attached to the topic.
2) This firmware is already runninghttp://192.168.1.1/setup.cgi?todo=debug
3) Take FullRomfrom here, we throw all .bin-files on the USB flash drive
4) Connect, go to our flash drive
cd / mnt / shares / u

Enter in turn the commands:
mtd_write write mtd0.bin Bootloader
mtd_write write mtd1.bin "SC PID"
mtd_write write mtd2.bin Kernel
mtd_write write mtd4.bin "English UI"
mtd_write write mtd5.bin ML1
mtd_write write mtd6.bin ML2
mtd_write write mtd7.bin ML3
mtd_write write mtd8.bin ML4
mtd_write write mtd9.bin ML5
mtd_write write mtd10.bin Factory
mtd_write write mtd11.bin "SC Private Data"
mtd_write write mtd12.bin POT
mtd_write write mtd13.bin "Traffic Meter"
mtd_write write mtd14.bin DPF
mtd_write write mtd15.bin "SC Nvram"
mtd_write write mtd16.bin "Ralink Nvram"
mtd_write write mtd17.bin "Ralink Reserved"
mtd_write write mtd18.bin ML6
mtd_write write mtd19.bin "Upgrade Flag"
mtd_write write mtd3.bin Rootfs

5) Turn off the router with the button and turn it on.
6) Get the stock 34yu firmware with a working Internet and WiFi.
7) Update via the Internet or web-face to the last.

Attached files

Attached fileR6220_V1.1.0.68.bin.zip(22.21 MB)

Post has been editedtheAvalanche - 25.02.19, 00:08
Vasyl67
Message#30
12.07.18, 13:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 27.03.18

Tell me whether this router will work with 3g modemom huawei e372 u huawei 3372
egor2207
Message#31
30.09.18, 19:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 01.08.12

Hello, the router has such a problem, every 1-1.5 hours it breaks the connection for a couple of seconds, then the connection is restored and it works normally, because of this you have to constantly re-enter online games and it is terribly annoying! I updated the firmware and it did not help ... What should I do? (this is definitely not a provider)
NotDeaD58
Message#32
30.09.18, 20:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1275
Meizu 16 6/64

* egor2207, put any caste. I also had it. I tried to change the settings, nothing helped. There are a lot of similar complaints on foreign sites. I'm sitting on Lede now, everything works fine. The problem in stock firmware has been known for a long time, but apparently the manufacturer is not going to solve it.

--------------------
Siemens C75 (died) --->Sonyericsson K800 (still alive) --->Philips W732 (given away) --->Xiaomi Mi3 --->Meizu 16
Curator 4
comrew
Message#33
15.10.18, 15:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 22.05.10

I would like to discuss the version of stock firmware. Netgear already has 10 of them.http://www.netgear.ru/support/download/
The brute force method has determined the most stable 1.1.0.50 for itself. On this version, it does not cut the speed and does not tear the link.
Who has the stock firmware on r6220?
tubus777
Message#34
24.10.18, 22:45
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 19.11.09

Who has the stock firmware on r6220?

Today I went to the router, found that the version arrived - V1.1.0.80_1.0.1. At the office. There is no mention of it on the site. Updated, although with the 68th I had absolutely no problems. I don’t see any difference, everything works as before without problems.
RoaR84
Message#35
27.10.18, 04:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 462
Check in: 01.10.10

Who used the remote control through the application on the phone? I can not configure in any way - after logging in to the account at the support, the connected router does not see. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Registered on the site, tied to accounting ... there is on the site, but there is no attachment (
When you try to turn on the caps in the "Remote Access" it says that "Remote access is not supported"

Post has been editedRoaR84 - 27.10.18, 04:26
elgatito
Message#36
01.11.18, 22:01
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1429
Check in: 30.04.10

How does the router with the latest Openwrt work? How does the network work? Do not disappear? How is stability in general? Saw the previous buggy firmware.
NotDeaD58
Message#37
02.11.18, 20:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1275
Meizu 16 6/64

* elgatito
In the instructions, there used to be a link to the developer from the old LEDE site. I redid the instructions for a stable release (it was not there before), there is no need to install luci separately. LEDE teamed up with OpenWRT and now everything is on another site. A couple of days worth, I did not notice any glitches.

--------------------
Curator 4
elgatito
Message#38
02.11.18, 22:35
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1429

* NotDeaD58, I did not wait for an answer and ordered a used r6220 for $ 25. We'll see how it goes. I just need openwrt to try to wrap wireguard on the router.
courage
Message#39
05.11.18, 13:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 07.10.08

* elgatito
Yes it works, set, set up and forget about it)
Yes, I put on instructions from the site OpenWrt. Bootloader stock, put on top of the stock firmwareOpenwrt

Post has been editedcourage - 05.11.18, 13:29
elgatito
Message#40
06.11.18, 10:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1429

Wow, he killed almost the whole evening, but he did :)
Immediately following the OpenWRT instructions via telnet, I uploaded the images.
Overloaded, configured, and then turn on and the router does not respond. I reset it through the button - I threw it off and responds, again I set it up, I overload it - again it does not respond.
I tried to reset the settings, reset them - the same.
Something has become normal, but the configs in / etc / are broken, the same uhttpd / luci do not work. In general, magic.
Then he started to google and it turned out that he couldn’t write to the flash from memory, and therefore everything was zero after the reboot.

ThroughnmrpflashI uploaded the last stock, then again through telnet I poured in OpenWRT, waited 5 minutes without touching (the Openwrt developers wrote somewhere, on the first power up, give 5 minutes to stand, do my own thing).
Well, everything is OK, everything works.

I tried Wireguard to turn on the network, it turned out about 50 Mbps by speedtest on the device by wifi.
Without wireguard, only 80 Mbps for Wi-Fi speedtest showed that very little for 5gz ac. Lousy router provider 250 gave.
It would be necessary to understand this settings for WiFi, or Openwrt passes it through itself or something else.
elgatito
Message#41
06.11.18, 14:38
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1429

Maybe someone turned the network settings on Openwrt, and share :)

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/04: 14