Acer VX5-591G - Discussion | [Notebook] Win10 | 15.6 "| Intel core i5 | 8GB RAM

Rep: (17)
acer VX5-591G - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Win10 | 15.6 "| Intel core i5 | 8GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software
Attached Image

Specifications
Processor: Core i5 7300 HQ
RAM: DDR4 Samsung 8GB
SSD: Hyunix 128GB
HDD: Toshniba 1TB
Video Card: Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB
Screen: IPS
additional information
Plastic case
LED Backlight red
No CD drive
Charging device the size of a quarter-brick, by weight of the same
Useful information
quietly rustles

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 22:05

My story is a little shopping and opinion

In the seventeenth year dvuhtysyachi out model Acer aspire VX5 with a powerful stuffing. The model seemed to me very interesting. Immediately viewing counterparts in China, I realized that this is the optimal price-quality-appearance. Dell, HP was a little cheaper, but it looks shabby, Asus is more expensive and less, the MSI is more powerful, more expensive and ugly. In short, I am for a middle ground. Prolopativ taobao, I picked up something that should be configured. And because is through Taobao order, you should not, it was decided to go to the official boutiques. So, breaking the 25 metro stations and 1.5 hours of life, I'm there. Who in Guangzhou, еІ—йЎ¶ station. As always, the Chinese shopping malls are full of signs and cold inside as an industrial refrigerator. Under the guise of Acer were the Chinese, who in the course of the sellers were all boutiques center because constantly go somewhere and come back the other. The deal on the purchase of this nouta did 5ero: first consulted, the second run to the warehouse and redeemed from the suppliers, the third practiced in English, changed the fourth Windu and put the wood with a fifth saying goodbye when I left Maghazi. What does all five came / left turn. Dzhifubavoy paid at all in another Magazev, by the way, there and changed Windows. And it is - the official retailer acer. On the laptop was the Chinese 10-ka single was changed to multi nelomanuyu. Well, at least thanks for that. 7-ku put refused. KMS has already installed at home. From buns purchase Magazev - 3-year warranty from them 2 years around the world. In the first 15 days, you can take the laptop back and exchanged for yuashki. With that, the change of Windows, the installation of additional memory does not affect the warranty.

Price 6100
Attached Image

Options: Conveying box beautiful box, laptop charging, toilet paper with the text, and most importantly - a leaflet with the global guarantee of the red seal. All seriously.
At acceptance check the seal, single tape factory, the serial number to all converge. Windu assembled without me then just checked the serial number, the surface of the bolts and the komplektuhu in windose. This is not paranoia, is working with the Chinese.

Home has become obsmatrivat Che bought detail. Plastic Housing solid, durable. When closed, the torsion is not deformed, does not creak. But cover the screen even looks like a piece of the plate - just a thin textured plastic, easily pressed with your finger. I read that all enrages extrude frame Claudia. Now all new laptops with this all right. In general, for solid body chetverban. By the way, I was standing next to S7 with fingerprint like kshaome. But it looks unattractive, expensive and worse equipment.

Charging in the nest goes back and forth. But the gap is small. In contrast to the wretched kshaome charging connector angular, tough. And charging sold on every street corner. And it is much important. Modifications of this nouta abound here, from 5000. However, in Russia it fell massively, only Krupnyakov brought and hung horse pricetag.

I still do not understand the power button. To dramatically in a dream to send, it is necessary either to slam the cover or press the keyboard shortcut or long tapom, then select an action. This frank sucks. The Delete button is not in place. As long as you get into it, tyknesh already in power, Home. In general, the same school. On the Asus this time button where you need. But because of the 1 button to change the laptop is not serious, although this idea was visiting.

Laptop running fast. My statsionarnik with 16 GB of memory is slower due proca. And then all the rules. Card game is not the test, but sure, there is also all right.

Autonomy is so-so. I put a bunch of mailboxes, all the right messenger and he lives off-line a little, 3 hours if you are lucky in the mode of sensitive documents + Internet. In the dream loses charge 3-4 percent / hour.

Bios in such ancient Nout. Power On / Off statsionarnika utters sounds from the 90's.

bit ph
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I continue to study the beast. Close to tachem found a hole. It looks is not the topic and completely ridiculous. And it is a microphone. see the master's hand trembled. Previously we have done foolishly, somewhere on the side. Now, what you need to be clear on tsenr on the front surface. This is something. Seen in neighboring boutiques all kitayschina stood. They have all the connectors on the rear face clearly, not Nabokov as we used to. But this makes no sense at all to buy. There's probably cooler and povybrasyvali because of the noise.

Today tried to go Vkontakte. Brovser tyndeks each time covered bench with an error. 5 times closed and refused to open at all. Behind him flew office label Sony Vegas and faynriddera. That's what makes the KGB vkontakt. Along the way, will soon also have an adhesive to seal the front chamber nouta. Just in case. I know people who just do for a long time.

Pribarahlitsya, then the mouse. Aby some did not want to take blyuetuchem. 158 yuan price tag morally fought. Because laptop is not adequate appearance, and the Aqsa must match. Meet the photo by pressing the button on the spoiler:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Assembled solidly. Inside Accum unknown capacitance, and charge of the micro yusb. In the stowed mode, a little more than a box spichey. Klatsat quiet, there are glitches. And there they are in Windows. When you leave in hibernation, and then have to reconnect. Cant. But on the sides of the ports are free, no sticking Nitsche

Began to lose the radar image when attempting to close the lid. Zephyr turned homosexual, and after the first repair when under warranty pakastit continued again. I carry it in your warranty. After 3 days was given. Works like the rules

Left buy Sumar and additional charging in cars. Sumar did not want to just buy some anyhow. I wandered around on the internet and fell on an interesting model. And most importantly, I found only 2 producer. I like it very much and I had gone to buy. The main and only advantage among other stuff - it is convertible. Both stylish and practical. This laptop comes with a scratch in it. The main thing that comes. Just to put: poverbank tronsmart, notebook, Lopatnic, business card holder, in the second compartment, underwear and havchik. This is in case of trips for 1-3 days. I went to the exhibition in the neighboring province. Natolkal it up to 10 kg, he has transformed into a backpack and went quietly. Due to the wide straps, the weight is not felt. Leatherette sturdy webbing handles sewn on the inside with a durable fabric.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

A second charge (complete original) took to cars. Issue price of 110 yuan. Just bought an inverter for 100 th. It left it all to mount and will be eternal and kinoshki igrulki to travel ... and of course the work of her mother.

Post has been editedhuman028 - 25.10.17, 09:19

Rep: (258)
Hello, comrades, take the club owners! A couple of questions: how to increase the speed of fan speed? It heats up decently, and they gently rustle ... The second is whether there are off softina intended hotkey and the backlight Claudia horseradish included in the darkness and put out the display does not work in the same darkness, and so happy as an elephant. I took Comfy (Ukraine) for 30k Grivas on shares also 2,5k returned to the bonus account. i7, 1050 ti, now I want to add a bar SSD 8GB operatives and 240, as well azhon !,

7towik @ 20.11.17, 17:37*
I took Comfy (Ukraine) for 30k Grivas on shares

Et as ruble / yuan / dollar?
IPS screen?

human028 @ 21.11.2017, 03:30*

Et as ruble / yuan / dollar?
IPS screen?

- + $ 1100, complete with masthead TN matrix

Post has been edited7towik - 05.12.17, 08:13

Whales proposed for 600 th remembering matrix ips

7towik @ 22.11.17, 07:56*
What ssd m.2 goes here?

???

Important infa:
Attached Image

The Chinese say that the SSD, the warranty does not affect the memory. There on the individual components of the warranty from 1 year to 3

* 7towik ,

I never go into such a jungle. RAM 8 GB worth 400-600 th

I took this SSD Plextor S2G 256GB M.2 and the operatives AFOX SODIMM DDR4-2400 8192MB, became like clockwork. Nout straight revived.

Came to MSK, did engraved keyboard 600 p. It looks like a factory

Posted 03/12/2017, 8:03:

Weeds blyutuza start delivering. The mouse can fall off even if the lid is not closed.

Rep: (2)
Hello!

Faced with a problem, I filled Claudia and wanted to change. The official service laptop spent 6 weeks, the keyboard was not delivered, can someone tell me. Where can I order / buy a keyboard for our laptop. It is desirable in Moscow (though navryatli since spent a lot of time but did not find anything)

Rep: (0)
Prompt please turnkey solution foraddingThe HDD, in my configuration (vx5-591g-71lj) only SSD 256 is very small ...: sveta:
SSD does not want to change, just hyper-download everything, but a photo and video is no place at all, and portable to carry tired.
: thank_you:

And how to determine what type of array should have a specific model nouta (something any Magazev or this parameter does not point to the official website)? For example here in this modelhttps://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar261445.htm

Guys, where in Moscow to find the complete set: Notebook Acer Aspire VX15 VX5-591G-70NC [NH.GM4EU.023]

* amkazazaev,
call and ask. probability of 1 to 99, that IPS.

Posted on 19/01/2018, 22:20:

* DJ_MECHANIC,
It is unlikely, but if you do not burn, you can zamorochitsya Amazon. I am 8 months. ago I did not bought from easier availability)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 10:11