> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

14 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Asus ZenFone Pegasus 4A ZB500TL - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
konpeet
Message#1
16.09.17, 13:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 28.05.12

DiscussionAsus ZenFone Pegasus 4A ZB500TL
PictureAsus ZenFone Pegasus 4A ZB500TL, X00KD
Discussion

Specifications
Attached Image
Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 04.02.19, 22:41
Reason for editing: Entering the test menu
torenzo11
Message#42
27.10.18, 20:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 29.09.14
Alcatel POP C5 OT-5036D

Tolyastik @ 10.26.2018, 13:46*
And I have this thing regularly hangs up and I do not receive calls and I can not call until I overload.
I sin on the LTE curve. In manual neither 3G nor zhprst is not selected, only it breaks automatically: (
Recently I moved from Lyumiya 1020 and something somehow very sad. There I could customize the boxes so that they would be checked at a predetermined frequency, or even manually, and here I constantly monitor 4 mailboxes, gotsap and eat the battery - Mama Do not Cry.
And yes, I recently bought an interface in decent Russian, only some sort of intelligent Chinese search is of two kinds, but I turned it off.

You have a very sad comment, the fact is that I myself am interested in the device and the first time I encounter such problems with it. Is it so bad? Warranty will not take?
besdna
Message#43
29.10.18, 10:14
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 340
Check in: 19.11.08
Huawei Y6 Pro

In Android, the frequency of checking is also fine tuned (including the “manually”), because different types of settings are one common, and others specifically for each mailbox.

The normal normal device, as well as everything, corresponds to the declared parameters.

--
Regarding the firmware posted on page 2
FIRMWARE

--
International firmware, languages ​​- MorE (including UA, and other European and non-European languages). Google services are present immediately (sewn).
The model changes to some kind of TK ... (with numbers).
--
When flashing you need:
1) take the last FlashTool required (I’m not talking about drivers for the firmware - they should be already)
2) Turn off the device, connect the device to the wire, disconnect the wire from the computer (!!!!!!)
3) Launches FlashTool, select the Scatter file (two or three minutes by meditating - the firmware is very heavy, FT looks at it for a long time (or what it does there)
4) Forget to remove the checkbox DL DA in the settings (now there is not one check mark, but two - turn off both)
5) Select Download Only (in the drop-down menu) and click Download (in the program everything becomes gray - waiting for the device)
6) We connect the switched off device (we plug the USB cable into the computer, we have connected the other end to the computer in step 2, no buttons need to be pressed). ATTENTION!!! If you get an error S_BROM_DOWNLOAD_DA_FAIL (2004) - QUICKLY CLOSE the ERROR WINDOW and press the button "DOWNLOAD" again, you do not need to reconnect anything, you do not need to overload the program (this "chip" is describedHEREas a solution to this error. I continued with this error for about 12 hours in vain. After I tried this trick - the firmware started instantly).

Everything, we sit, we wait ...)) After a small square with a green check mark appears (it is recognizable, you will not mix it up) - the device can be disconnected from the computer and press the power button. The first loading of the device - as always longer than usual.

Post has been editedMgalex - 06.01.19, 17:23
Reason for editing: In the header

--------------------
HUAWEI Y6 Pro (TIT-U02)(Android 5.1, AICP 10, 2-sim) +HTC One Dual Sim (802W)(Android 5.0.2, ViperSense 2.24 , 2-sim)
tolyastik
Message#44
29.10.18, 10:53
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 16.08.17
Microsoft Lumia 950

Perhaps you are right, but I gave the phone for a test to a potted maid - if there is no glitch on her SIM card and she likes it, I will give you jam for the day, and I myself will return to the small-scale sect. If I prank it, I have nafotayu screenshots in the choice of network and mailboxes, but I did not see the periodicity there, or some tricky android is installed on them.
Vick2004
Message#45
30.10.18, 07:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 26.01.09

Is NFC in this phone?
gazolin72
Message#46
30.10.18, 14:21
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 25.10.13

Not
gazolin72
Message#47
30.10.18, 14:39
User
[offline]

Messages 75

So, I bought this link for 6 000r. with trifles, without warranty, etc.https: //www.aliexpress...-13MP/32920020072.html, came 15 days before Samara, the packaging is good, there are many layers of pimples, greedy is sold, there was no film on the screen. Phone for your money is the best! There is everything you need and more, an event indicator, a fingerprint, double tap lock, unlocking with a finger, a good battery + an incomprehensible function of increasing the battery life (what is this?). The back cover certainly looks cheap and feels emptiness under it, the screen is not bad (I have one broken pixel), I don’t like how the cameras stick out of the case, it seems that the autofocus is slow, the firmware is good, almost everything is in native, the left applications are at least, google works what else is interesting, ask. I'm interested in a bumper on it, preferably black, or a book with a bumper inside, can anyone meet? And more desirable glass with a black frame. : drinks:
tolyastik
Message#48
30.10.18, 17:32
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Microsoft Lumia 950

And I ordered a protective glass and a cover made of white transparent plastic, and 2 protective glasses came in :)
How is the battery? Can you change the speed of mobile data to 3G, 2G? I had a setting there - mostly 4G (of course, and the connection is clearer) and if this chip is turned off, it switches haphazardly between standards. At my house, my 1020 was catching better on 2G.
gazolin72
Message#49
30.10.18, 21:49
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* tolyastik
The battery has not yet appreciated, but it seems abound, there is a switch over the networks, there is also a network preference.
tolyastik
Message#50
31.10.18, 10:55
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Microsoft Lumia 950

Strange, on my it was possible to lock on 4G or to whom God will send (including 4G)
The second day the phone is from another person who, oddly enough, has one operator with me and he is not buggy.
I repeat - after a short time, a strange glitch manifested itself - they could not get through to me (but after a while the notification came that they had called me) and I could not get through to anyone - there were no beeps. It was treated only by rebooting the device. Simka stuck both in 1 and 2 slots, played with network tinctures - disconnected coercion in 4G, but this did not help.

Sheeting native quite resistant. For 2 weeks of use, a couple of times even with the keys in one pocket, no traces were found. The only thing that did not like is the protruding lens glass - I think it will be the first to be scratched.

* gazolin72,But why is glass with a black frame - your phone is not black?

Post has been editedtolyastik - 31.10.18, 11:13
Contra37
Message#51
31.10.18, 10:58
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 19.06.10
DEXP Ursus TS197 Navis

gazolin72
Message#52
31.10.18, 14:59
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* tolyastik
Simka did not try another? Mom's phone because of the sick Sims in general he called anyone. The glass with the frame completely covers the touchscreen even at the edges and there is no visible glue around the edges because of the 2.5D glass.
tolyastik
Message#53
02.11.18, 12:55
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Microsoft Lumia 950

In principle, the question about the glitches with a complaint about the SIM controller, which were solved by rebooting the phone is resolved. Another person has a fourth day and normal flight. As for the custom time for polling mailboxes, the question is still relevant and how I will see the phone on the weekend - I will look for how to do it, but I repeat - the body threw me onto a white blank page when I tried to change the schedule.

Question to the lucky owners - how does the battery feel? KVM, its capacity is more of a marketing ploy than a real 4100 mAh capacity.
gazolin72
Message#54
02.11.18, 21:39
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* tolyastik
As for the battery, my former Honor 8 Lite would have long been on charge, and this 55%. About various glitches, try deleting various applications and improvers installed by you, if not help, then a full reset. I had an ad blocker, such miracles worked ...
tolyastik
Message#55
02.11.18, 22:41
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Microsoft Lumia 950

Of the installed applications, nothing but whatsapp was installed :)
Johnyblade
Message#56
03.11.18, 03:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 22.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Besdna @ 10/29/18 11:14*
6) We connect the switched off device (we plug the USB cable into the computer, we have connected the other end to the computer in step 2, no buttons need to be pressed). ATTENTION!!! If you get an error S_BROM_DOWNLOAD_DA_FAIL (2004) - QUICKLY CLOSE the ERROR WINDOW and press the button "DOWNLOAD" again, you do not need to reconnect anything, you do not need to reload

After these actions gives an errorS_AUTH_HANDLE_IS_NOT_READY (5000). Quickly googled - it seems like protection from firmware costs (maybe it was not understood). Bought on Banggood, wrote to them in support, maybe something will be answered even.

In general, the device is decent for 6100r (he took with a promo code), the screen is excellent (OGS with oleophobic coating), the battery is real (3800 mAh poured into it not with 0%), a nice appearance, lies well in the hand. The cameras are really two - wide-angle and normal, I will not say anything about the quality - I have not tested it. The sound through 3.5mm is good and loud (a 32 ohm headphone shakes it as much as it cuts the ears), through an external speaker it will come down for the ringtone. The fingerprint scanner works fine too. Smart, the shell does not lag, although it did not particularly test or load. Present in the firmware a bit clumsy translation, and a few points in English, but this is trivial as for me. The microphone is good, the sound from the conversational speaker, too.

The only thing I don’t like is that in my firmware WW_14.00.1708.23-20170831 (in the line “Assembly number” it says CN_Phone) the onscreen buttons cannot be removed, controlling only the touch and mechanical ones - the settings are applied, but only the mechanical button works, practicing its function ” Home". The onscreen buttons are removed at the same time, and they can only be returned by resetting the settings. Therefore, I think to put a newer firmware, maybe everything is in order with this. For 5 "I think that the onscreen buttons are still not a very acceptable solution.

Post has been editedJohnyblade - 03.11.18, 03:07
gazolin72
Message#57
03.11.18, 07:06
User
[offline]

Messages 75

Well, you use this central button, and where is the right button (open applications)?
Johnyblade
Message#58
03.11.18, 13:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

* gazolin72,
This is what is offered by firmware

Attached images
Attached Image
Johnyblade
Message#59
03.11.18, 13:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

nenormal @ 03.11.18 07:30*
It is not a complaint.

+
nenormal @ 03.11.18 07:30*
Please note that if you fixes this issue

Okay
gazolin72
Message#60
03.11.18, 20:06
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* Johnyblade
But I realized that my bottom line of description is not visible on the screen.
gazolin72
Message#61
04.11.18, 18:11
User
[offline]

Messages 75

Who knows what can be done with baidoo in Chinese? The one that is svaypu down, can I remove it or replace it?
Asus

14 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 3:10