> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TCHAT FOR TWITCH | Another analogue of the official TWITCH application

Rep: (131)
TChat for Twitch
version: 4.59

Last update of the program in the header:25.06.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View Streaming, Chat Chat Moderation

Description:
What is TCHAT FOR TWITCH?

The TCHAT FOR TWITCH app was created to provide maximum comfort and convenience of using Twitch on mobile devices. The chats in the TCHAT application retain the history of updates. You can get out of the application and return at any convenient time, while you will not lose any messages. We tried to close the functionality of the TCHAT FOR TWITCH application to the computer version of Twitch chats. Use a quick and reliable player for Twitch to view live broadcasts, recorded programs, as well as selected videos. Moderators can use TCHAT to manage and moderate channel chats using multiple simple clicks on the screen.

Key features TChat for Twitch:

• Add and save several channels in Twitch immediately, providing them simultaneously connecting and updated.
• Get out of the Tchat application and come back at any convenient time to continue from the place where you are finished. All updates in your chats will be automatically saved in the application.
• View live broadcasts in Twitch, continuing live communication. In addition, you can see already recorded broadcasts, as well as selected videos.
• Get notifications when one of your selected streamers enters the network.
• Get notifications every time your name is mentioned in the chat or you will receive a private message. In addition, you can independently set keywords to send notifications.
• Use the pop-up player to view the broadcasts and simultaneously performing other tasks.
• Activate the automatic timer to stop playing the video in the time you need.
• Listen direct and recorded broadcasts using playback mode without video (sound only).
• Browse the most popular communities in Twitch.
• You can use emotions from Twitch, Betterttv (BTTV) (as well as GIF-ki!) And FFZ using a built-in switch in which you will find a special tab with selected emoticons.
• The TChat For Twitch application is great for easy and convenient moderation: just click on the message you need and select a temporary lock or permanent user of the user.
• Find the channels to which you are signed amazingly quickly and easily. We will definitely let you know when each of them starts the live broadcast.
• Choose a "quiet clock" for notifications, during which no one can disturb you.
• Configure TChat for Twitch to your taste. We offer a large selection of colors and themes.
• Are you owl, not a lark? Take care of your eyes and turn on a special night mode.
• At any time you can use the search feature on the history of your chats.
• Exercise search by list of users, view profiles in Twitch and have fun!

An advertisement is displayed in the appendix that helps the development of this application. You can always disable advertising in the left side menu, making a small one-time payment.

Please note the TCHAT application has no relationship and is in no way connected with Twitch Interactive, Inc.

Android required: 4.0.3
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Tchat.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tchat.

Download: TCHAT FOR TWITCH 4.59TCHAT FOR TWITCH (post shamil_92 # 74488531)
TCHAT FOR TWITCH 4.02 (Lite MOD + NO ADS):TCHAT FOR TWITCH (post + swag + # 65102661)(the post is updated as far as possible)
Past versions

Post has been editedShamil_92 - 24.06.18, 23:16
Reason for editing: New version.

Rep: (452)
TChat for Twitch(Lite Mod + No Ads)
Version: 4.02

Attached Image

What did you do:
  • Removed all libraries except V7
  • Removed all extra languages
  • Removed advertising tails
  • Removed extra garbage and debug information
  • Optimized and compressed all graphics
  • Cut all graphics except hdpi
  • Optimized
  • Compressed

Attached ImageAttached fileTCHAT.VER.4.02.Build.402-Ultra.apk.(7.06 MB)

Past versions:

Post has been edited+ SWAG + - 17.02.18, 20:34

Rep: (7)
Excellent client, the main thing is that the background is not turned off from the chat.
Well, the lacipatcher is easily "bought."

25.09 On Plate Market Version 3.87, Question From 3.88?
On the site he is generally ChangeLog registered to 384.

Post has been editedc2991956 - 25.09.17, 14:41

* c2991956, Okay, and downloaded from here what version shows?

* Shamil_92,
Not shook, I have "purchased" 384, it works and norms.

* c2991956, In Mobile Google, written so.
Attached Image

* Shamil_92,
It turns out I have it shows the version of 13.09, there and 387. (on a PC also). Good now changes there can be viewed, although the last only.

TCHAT FOR TWITCH 3.89 (from 09/28/2017)
What's new:
Potential error correction when emotions have not been loaded.
Fixed a bug in which the list on the signed channels moved to the wrong position.
The default gifs are disabled, you can turn it on manually.
Fixed filter emotions of a paid subscriber (Sabskraiber, then I mean - approx. From me).
Fix for emotions LUL and LUL: Emotions These are not added to Favorites.
Potential fix for some advertisements that were redirected to the Play Store.
Currently, we work on user interface improvements and adding functions.
Attached fileTchat 3.89.apk.(11.85 MB)

Post has been editedShamil_92 - 28.09.17, 21:30

I will probably update only when you get the folding of the application to the floor of the screen.

* c2991956, That is, multi-cycle, I understood correctly?

* Shamil_92,
So accurately, Samsung calls his separation screen mode. Well, you know when two different applications on the screen.

* c2991956, May add else who knows them.

Post has been editedShamil_92 - 01.10.17, 07:48

* Shamil_92,
Asked the developer about the introduction of Multi-Window, now we will wait for the answer.

Post has been editedc2991956 - 07.10.17, 20:31

* c2991956, good news.

* Shamil_92,
Hi,
Thank You for the Email and Also The Kind Words i Did Actually Implement Multi-Window Support, However It Sems in The Latest Version of Tchat, It Is Not Working Correctly. I Will Try to Fix This Problem for the next update in a coupe of weeks.
Thanks again,
Scott.

We wait.

Post has been editedc2991956 - 07.10.17, 21:17

* c2991956, As I understood from the message - the multicolock is already already there, but it works unstable.

* Shamil_92,
I guess I stayed while 384, because 389 did not get on top of the "purchased" modified application.

TCHAT FOR TWITCH 3.90 (from 11/03/2017)
What's new:
• Added an automatic video quality option.
* Added setting to close the keyboard after sending messages.
* Added setting to play video on the input channel. (?)
• Added setting to resize emotions.
* Added custom channel encading icon.
* Fixed support for multi-end.
• Fixed standard emoticons of emotions :) ,; p, etc.
* Fixed emotion channel names.
• Fixed stuck screen loading.
• Fixed emotion autofills.
* Chat in landscape size is now constant, large sizes are also available.
Attached fileTchat 3.90.apk.(12.44 MB)

Post has been editedShamil_92 - 04.11.17, 07:23

The list of changes writes that there are edits of a multi-digital mode. But for me he does not work.

* c2991956, Most likely to write again to the mail will have to.

* Shamil_92,
Do you have Multi-Window?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.11.20, 10:22