> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

1223 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Torrent stream controller | Watching TV and movies using Torrent Stream technology
quepasa2
Message#1
27.03.13, 19:55
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2213
Check in: 28.11.09

Torrent Stream Controller download

Version: 1.6.31

Last update of the program in the header:04.07.2018

Attached Image

Short description:
Watching television and movies on ACE Stream technology (analog bit-torrent).
18+
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

About the program
Watch movies, TV channels using the ACE Stream Engine and any suitable video player on your Android device. You can select any movie and start watching it using torrents technology without first downloading it. To do this, you need to download the torrent file itself, launch it and select the Torrent Stream Controller application from the list. For information about all the features of the program, read the detailed information about the Torrent Stream Contoller.

The program is distributed free of charge, as-is.

Russian interface: Yes
Developer site: http://www.vidsoftware.ru/

Developer: quepasa2

Important information

Versions of Ace Stream Engine
Starting with version 3.1.3.1 Ace Stream Engine for Androidavailable on google play
Also, the latest version of Ace Stream Engine for Android can always be downloaded from this link:http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-engine/android/late
Version 2.3.1 - stable version forAndroid up to version 5.0
Ace Stream Engine 2.3.1 for Android (developer ACE Stream ) Attached fileAceStream-2.3.1-2in1.apk (18.62 MB)

Version 3.1.17.0 - stable version forAndroid version 4.1 and higher
Ace Stream Engine 3.1.17.0 for Android (developer ACE Stream ) Attached fileAceStream-3.1.17.0-universal.apk (55.27 MB)

The latest version of Ace Stream Engine for Windows can always be downloaded from this link:http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-full/win/latest
Version 3.1.2 - stable version forWindows
Ace Stream Engine 3.1.2 for Windows (developer ACE Stream ) Attached fileAce_Stream_Media_3.1.2.exe (75.84 MB)

TSPorts 1.5 (developer mai62 ) Attached fileTSPorts_1.5.exe (134 KB)

Useful information

As we say thank you
Be mutually polite! At our forum it is customary to say "Thank" by increasing reputation by clicking on the button Picture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture
(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to putPicture

We kindly ask you to read the header, especially the entire one, before writing about any problems with the program, or about advertising.
I draw your attention to the fact that the topic should not be written "super prog, everything robs", etc. Write informatively: device, firmware, (if installed), version of the program.
If you want to say your thank you, buy the program. This is the only incentive for the developer to continue.

Download:
The page with the list of changes in the Torrent Stream Controller application:http://www.vidsoftware.ru/docs/changelist.php
Version 1.6.31: Attached filetorrent-stream-controller-1.6.31-release.apk(5.88 MB)

Past Versions

Post has been edited$ iLence - 25.07.18, 15:30
Reason for editing: Problem solving ASE engine version is not compatible with TSC
quepasa2
Message#2
28.03.13, 19:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2213

Yes, there are drawbacks, but it seems to me that you dramatize too much saying that it completely cuts all the functionality.
For example, I watched a movie last night without waiting for it to be pre-downloaded. And this flaw did not prevent me from using the program :)
loginvitaly
Message#3
28.03.13, 20:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 935
Check in: 03.10.08
LeEco Le S3 X522

somehow everything is very difficult with the settings: (besides, it is necessary that the computer is constantly turned on. In this case, you can watch movies on a large monitor.
P.S. my personal opinion

--------------------
LeEco S3 X626 (4 + 32)(android 6.0 ITA)
Chuwi Hi10 (windows 10 x64)
utwer
Message#4
28.03.13, 23:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 765
Check in: 14.07.11

ATP author for the program, I hope it will continue to develop and optimize
veredi
Message#5
28.03.13, 23:24
Been here long!
[online]

Messages 1392
Check in: 26.06.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

I have been using a torrent-tv on Big Brother (BB) for a long time - everything suits, works without errors and brakes .. A couple of days ago I wanted such a program on Android, and so I waited. I will not put it yet, because There is an unnecessary binding of this program to the BB, which is "not ice". I think the program has a future. We are waiting for dopilivaniya or pro version with improvements.

Post has been editedveredi - 28.03.13, 23:27

--------------------
"The disappointment of poor quality lasts longer than the joy of low prices"
Quit smoking!
passer2005
Message#6
29.03.13, 16:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 19.12.10

I would like to test this application. But I can not open port 8621 for the Torrent Stream on a PC with Windows. Is there any intelligible instruction how to do this?
polkoffnik
Message#7
29.03.13, 17:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456
Check in: 17.08.10
ZTE Nubia Z11 4/64

Good day...

2 passer2005

I have a DLinkDir320 router, port 8621 was constantly closed ...
This instruction helped:
http://dchub.orel.ru/doc/Portforward_Torrent.pdf

--------------------
ZTE Z11 Nubia 6/64 Black & Gold;
Samsung Galaxy SII, 4.4.4_CM11_20150330_Nightly_Gustavo + Trim;
Acer Iconia A500, 4.4.4_Tegraowners_ROM_23.1Ligth;
Android Box HLSX-CS918 v1.1_1502 (Mod_4.4.2_M.I.G.).
quepasa2
Message#8
29.03.13, 19:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2213

If you get rid of the use of the server, then this server will need to be implemented in the application itself. Given the closed source of the ACE Stream Engine - this is unlikely. The best thing you can do is play any torrent on your Android device (movie, music) while downloading it. But this will be another program that is not related to ACE Stream technology.

It should be understood that the main feature of ACE Stream is their Content ID - an analog of magnet-link. This is their proprietary format for identifying content and is already widespread. All torrent-stream TV channels are somehow based on these Content IDs and the more people involved in this technology, the more comfortable it is to watch TV channels and other content with Content ID.

All this means that ACE Stream is the dominant technology on the Internet used to broadcast TV channel content using p2p technology. Other technologies are not interesting. And p2p-TV is presented through ACE Stream. And while the ACE Stream Engine product has the above disadvantages, there will be inconveniences associated with configuring to watch television on an Android device.
mai62
Message#9
29.03.13, 20:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
Check in: 11.06.11
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101

Since the Torrent Stream Controller makes special demands on the player’s work, I would like to have the opportunity in the program to set the player with which it will work. Otherwise, the player has to do VLC by default, and this is not suitable for everyone.
By the way, bsplayer and vplayer work in addition to VLC with Torrent Stream Controller.
Vertipo
Message#10
29.03.13, 22:47
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 24.11.10

6 times read the first post. Nicherta did not understand where to register ... I have a router for a long time, I can open ports. But the toli are late already and my head does not cook already, the toli I do not even know.
mai62
Message#11
30.03.13, 00:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584

Posted by windows helper. It should be run on a computer, an icon in the form of a blue ball will appear in the tray.
The program checks the presence on the computer torrent stream engine and looks for a file with the port number. If there is no file with the port number, it tries to run tsengine.exe. The described actions are repeated every 15 seconds.
If the port number is found, the program redirects ports 50555 to the port from the file and 50666 to 6878.
So what you need to do to use Torrent Stream Controller?
1. On windows computer install ACE Stream Engine.
2. Run my program, the rest she does herself.
3. On the android device install Torrent Stream Controller.
4. In the settings of Torrent Stream Controller install:
ACE Stream Engine Address - IP of your computer.
ACE Stream Engine Port - 50555.
Override streaming port- put a daw and enter 50666 below.
Everything. Then watch TV or movies. Thanks to the author of ACE Stream Engine for the useful program.
Attached fileTsports.zip(66.95 KB)
quepasa2
Message#12
30.03.13, 01:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2213

mai62, great!
This program actually eliminates the second and third disadvantages of the ACE Stream Engine.

Post has been editedquepasa2 - 30.03.13, 01:54
mai62
Message#13
30.03.13, 02:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584

quepasa2
I would like to somehow expand the list of available channels. Sites broadcasting torrent TV is becoming more and more. Is it possible to somehow transfer the link from the android browser to the ACE Stream Engine on your computer?
quepasa2
Message#14
30.03.13, 02:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2213

Can. As I wrote in the first post of this thread, this is possible if the link in the browser is "acestream: // b60b5a3a2bbe04d466e56ef7b7bc60073bb4c60b". However, such rarely came across to me and I certainly did not see such links on sites with torrent-stream television. Therefore, there is a feature with files that have the extension ".contentid". You just need to copy into the clipboard Content ID of the broadcast (content) of interest, then create a file with the name of this broadcast, for example "2x2.contentid" and paste Content ID from the clipboard into the first line of this file. The file must be saved. After that, just tapn on the file from some file manager and the Torrent Stream Controller will offer to watch it.
contradictor
Message#15
30.03.13, 03:11
Confident user
[offline]

Messages 4122
Check in: 07.10.11
O2 XDA

If the binding to the computer, then there is little sense in this all.

Well, at least to make a simple hiking functionality: watching movies, without a full download of the torrent.

Many would have it in the subject, given the fact that sometimes it is generally impossible to throw the film entirely on the map. Due to the limitation of fat.

--------------------
гѓѓ
Russian-speaking developer - do not forget about the Russian language in the application!
passer2005
Message#16
30.03.13, 04:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

Polkoffnik @ 03/29/2013, 10:32*
2 passer2005 I had a DLinkDir320 router, port 8621 was constantly closed ... This instruction helped:http://dchub.orel.ru/doc/Portforward_Torrent.pdf

Thank you, but the program "Simple Port Forwarding" turned up, which solved the problem.
passer2005
Message#17
30.03.13, 05:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

On some channels, "prebuffering" takes a long time, after which the message "finished" appears in the status window. All subsequent attempts to start a channel end in the same way. Only restarting the Stream Engine helps.
mai62
Message#18
30.03.13, 08:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584

You just need to copy into the clipboard Content ID of the broadcast (content) of interest, then create a file with the name of this broadcast, for example "2x2.contentid" and paste Content ID from the clipboard into the first line of this file. The file must be saved. After that, just tapn on the file from some file manager and the Torrent Stream Controller will offer to watch it.

It is unlikely that anyone will do it manually. It would be good if the program (ACE Stream Engine or some kind of auxiliary) took over this job. For example, the link of interest can be transferred to this program through the Share menu in the browser. Then she does everything that you have described.
Vertipo
Message#19
30.03.13, 12:18
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 24.11.10

Posted by windows helper.

Many thanks to you, Torrent Stream Controller Author and ACE Stream Engine Author.
For useful programs. Everything worked :)
quepasa2
Message#20
31.03.13, 00:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2213

In the relatively near future, I plan to implement a paid version of this program, which will include additional features. In fact, now I am collecting feedback to understand what is needed. Well, also, understand me correctly, I am developing this program after hours, so you should not expect a great development speed :)
Alekssh_R
Message#21
31.03.13, 10:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 09.06.07

Made several attempts to get the output to my SGN. Only once was it possible to display the broadcast of the first channel.

I configured the program as written in the topic header using the Torrent Stream ports forwarder v1.0 program. In addition, it demolished the previously installed version of TorrentStream_2.0.7.1 and put the version from the header. So it was not possible to achieve stable operation of the program.

When you select any channel, the progress comes to the text "prebuffering is done 0%" and that's where it ends. However, everything works correctly on the PC. In the program settings, ports 50555 and 50666 are indicated. Maybe something else on the router needs to be tweaked?

1223 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 07:43