Chinese "frameless". | Choose the least problematic "frameless" smartphone from Podne
Best frameless from China after Mi MIX
What do you think - who of them will work out their price?
Doogee mix lite [ 4 ] ** [6,06%]
LEAGOO KIICAA MIX [ 14 ] ** [21,21%]
UMIDIGI Crystal [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Bluboo S1 [ 2 ] ** [3,03%]
MAZE Alpha [ 5 ] ** [7,58%]
Doogee Mix 5.5 [ 7 ] ** [10,61%]
Elephone S8 [ 15 ] ** [22,73%]
Better with frames, but from a better-known brand. [ 19 ] ** [28,79%]
Total votes: 66

Rep: (85)
Kara puz @ 09/14/17, 19:47*
Bluboo S8

It looks interesting. An elongated screen - I come to the conclusion that it is convenient on large smartphones.

Although the price tag for its performance characteristics is not weak. You can take CoolPad Cool1 c 4/64 and FullHD for that kind of money ... But there are thick frames :-D

Rep: (0)
I took the doogee mix, but I consider other similar frameless ones. 6/64 for 10k. Overall satisfied. No LED indication. Brake scanner, but if you use 5 prints on 2 thumbs, then the norm. Appearance is strong, in the spirit of oneplus 5, only stricter, due to less mucus catch. Included is the second film (the first one is already on the screen), the Czechs, some kind of ring (sort of like for holding - packed, did not open), plus a book case as a gift. Those. excellent grade.

Post has been editedinbassador - 18.09.17, 11:28

Rep: (184)
* inbassador We are waiting for more detailed information on the use, screen, camera, autonomy, usability.
Obzorchik!

Rep: (1)
* Kristina & Pavel,
I do not agree with you ... I’ve been dealing with smarts of a cheap class for a long time and I’ll say that it’s no worse than brands than ... brands in terms of assembly and quality. For example, Leagoo has risen so well in terms of the quality of its products, not everyone can afford a mimic from xiaomi.

Post has been editedArt111ikujk - 18.09.17, 15:16

Ulefone mix

Vernee Mix 2

Rep: (27)
VKworld Mix
Uhans mx

Post has been editedubuntu-fox - 28.01.18, 13:05

Voting is not enough Leagoo s8 and version pro. Regular s8 - 2 months without incident for 7,000 rubles.

Rep: (299)
EHHbl4 Zel @ 02/10/18, 10:19*
Regular s8 - 2 months without incident for 7,000 rubles.
Strange, the cheapest on Ali found for 8.4. those. - even more expensive than a bit of the cheapest xiaomi p5. not counting mtk, trojans, lack of proper support, etc. what is the point of such experiments. if he was<$ 100 at least - well, someone, probably for the sake of fun, and so ...
IMHO - even though I usually don’t support extremes (they wrote in the topic that it’s better to buy for 300-400), but this (or similar) can make sense only if it is real and tangible cheaper (not by $ 5-10, but by percent 30-40 at least) the cheapest more or less decent counterpart with support and at least some name. otherwise, risk is not worth saving.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 08:20