Group: Curators
Messages 3146
Check in: 17.01.14
Jiayu G5 Standart

Discussion topics for MIUI v9
Picture

Discussions:

���� ��� MIUI 10 download

| Themes for MIUI v8 | Themes for MIUI v6 / v7 | Themes for MIUI v5 | Topics for MIUI v2 / v4
Catalogs topics:Topics for MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 / v9 | Themes for MIUI v5

Before asking a question, use the search:
Attached Image

Questions about the impossibility of applying those, as well as the MT itself will be deleted without warning!

Before you write a message ...
  • First of all check outForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Do not forget to use the search on the topic
  • If you want to thank the user for the help, do not write the message “Thank you! You are super!!!". Just click the [attachment = "8305813: 4308032.gif"] button next to his reputation.
    If you do not have 15 helpful messages, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the button [attachment = "8305814: 4308033.gif"]

• The topic is allowed only discussion and orders for editing the graphic components of the themes of MIUI v8, and nothing else!
  • Allowed to upload only screenshots. Themes, lokskriny, icons, fonts lay out in the profile topic
  • It is forbidden to upload screenshots in BMP format.
  • Hide the image under the spoiler. Messages with images without spoilers will be deleted without warning !!!
  • Development requests for the development / modification of themes and their components are allowed only in accordance with the template. All non-template messages will be deleted without warning!

Request Templates
  • Adaptation
    [SIZE = 3] [COLOR = orangered] [B] [Application] Adapt to [xxx] [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] (where [xxx] we write for what: screen resolution (more often for lock-scars), under v4 (more often for themes and icons) and so on)
    [B] 1. Source content: [/ B] [URL = link] title [/ URL] (where the words "link" and "name", respectively, put the link and the name or attach to the post, placing the file here.)
    [B] 2. Adaptation parameters: [/ B]
    - Android version: (specify your)
    - Screen resolution: (specify)
    - Additional parameters: (specify additional parameters that are not in the template, or write "not available")
  • Creature
    [SIZE = 3] [COLOR = orangered] [B] [Application] Create [xxx] [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] (where [xxx] we write that: lokskrin, subject, ikonpak and so on)
    [B] 1. Sources: [/ B] [URL = link] name [/ URL] (where the words "link" and "name", respectively, put the link and the name of the source, or you can attach them to the message by placing a file here.)
    [B] 2. Creation options: [/ B]
    - Android version:
    - Screen resolution:
    - Tongue:
    - Time format on lockbox: 12/24 (select the desired one)
    - Conclusion additional information on Lockscreen: specify which one.
    - Shortcuts on lockbox: indicate which programs.
    - Additional parameters: (specify additional parameters that are not in the template, or write "not available")
  • Manuals and Mini FAQ
    [size = 3] [COLOR = # 000000] [b] [Manual] Name [/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ size]
    [b] Author: [/ b] Specify the name of the author
    [b] Source: [/ b] Link to manual
    [B] Translator: [/ B] Specify the name of the translator.
    [B] Instruction: [/ b]

Pro theme manager and install third-party themes

1. Topics from third-party sources are not supported.

Use modules:

Try importing through MI Rape:

Purchase a designer account:

Put the patched MT (ask in the branch of your phone):

Try to throw the topic into the firmware instead of the standard one:

2. For some time, themes that have been recently installed are no longer applied in the theme manager.

At 9.5 themes do not apply without having a deaccount and without themes / wallpapers downloaded from it.

Be careful on the latest firmware versions (mi6 phone, Oreo 9.2.3.0 Global firmware) using themes. A critical systemui error appears and the phone goes into perpetual reboot (download in native recovery), only the wipe date helps.

If all of the above does not help, contact the topic of your firmware!
FAQ

The basics of editing topics for a beginner

1. Question: How can I download themes from a site on a computer? I do not see the buttons for downloading.
Answer:
1. New way to download themes from PC + video instruction
2. New way to download themes from PC
3. No longer relevant option

2. Question: I install a third-party clock / weather widget. But after exiting the edit mode, nothing changes. What to do?
Answer:The use of clocks from the topic and not using them separately is a clear symptom that one of the permissions has disappeared from the desktop. Most likely to access memory.INSTRUCTIONS IN PICTURES
Starting from 7.6.13, the opportunity to change the theme of the 2x4 hours widget was lost, the miui developers decided so, until the prospects for the return of this feature are foreseen, there is no solution to the problem, just apply the theme of the widget as part of the theme

3. Question: I installed a separate component of the theme: icons or lockscreen. In the topics it is not. Where to looking for?
Answer: detailed instructions in pictures.

4. Question: set a third-party clock. In themes and components they are not. Where to looking for?
Answer:In the desktop editing mode, add a standard 4x2 clock widget, then click on the icon in the upper right corner of the already applied clock and select the desired clock skin. Here you can also remove an unnecessary clock widget, if installed as a separate component.

5. Question: I liked butanimation in the third-party topic, but my manager is unable to apply it. What to do?
Answer:The method without root is describedHERE

6. Question: I can not unlock the screen after installing the theme / lockscreen, what should I do?
Answer:Press the "Back" and "Volume +" buttons simultaneously.
Another simple way: in advance of experiments with installing new themes in the phone settings in notifications, you must enable access on the lock screen to avoid such incidents. If suddenly unlocking does not work - then we ottyagivaya down the curtain on the lock screen, enter the settings, and voila the main screen is available.

7. Question: How can I install the theme for the MIUI firmware?
Answer:Download the theme to your computer or device, then remove the .zip extension from it. Sometimes you want to extract a topic from the archive, see in the post with a specific topic it is written. Put the theme in any place in the phone’s memory or on a memory card (this should be a file with the .mtz extension). Go to the Themes application, go to the "Local" tab and click on the button at the bottom of the "Import" screen. After that, the topic will appear in the directory and it can be applied.

8. Question: How to remove or add an extension "ZIP"? What is it all about?"
Answer:first option | second option

9. Question: where can I find the installed theme to edit it?
Answer:explicitly ANYWHERE. The theme manager parses and pulls the theme into separate components in folders in /sdcard/miui/theme/.data/content
The most correct way to save the whole theme is to download from the site. However, there is a relatively simple way to tear out almost the entire installed theme: apply it and pick up all the components of a theme from / data / system / theme. There will not only be a file describing the topic, butanimation (if any) and fonts (if they were in the subject).

10. Question: I want to edit the topic. How can I disassemble it and assemble it back?
Answer:In short, the theme package isZIP-archive, respectively, and you can open it as an archiver by changing the extension.

11. Question: I want to find the mtz of the stock topic MIUI, or its standard resources
Answer:ANYWHERE. We read very carefullyhere

12. Made an account designer, and the theme just do not want to be imported. I click on the import button and instead of choosing a topic for import, I’m thrown back to the list of topics. What am I doing wrong?
Answer:This is because the standard file manager is frozen or deleted. It is through him that the import of themes takes place.

13. Question: I have a designer account. How to edit the data in it ?.
Answer:Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account!

14. Question: I have no opportunity to change the font of the theme. What to do?
Answer:as a possible solution, we lookhere, hereandhere, or put another manager to those from the branch of their firmware.

15. Question: Why does the font not apply to the clock widget on the lock screen and the desktop when installing themes? How to fix?
Answer:Because in almost all the clocks on the desktop and in the lock screen, the numbers themselves are in the form of pictures, and do not depend on the installed font in the system.
Solution: Disassemble Lockscreen or clock widget, and replace the images with the ones you need.

16. Where did the bold text disappear in the firmware?
Answer:To completely replace all the faces, you need to flash the font pack through the recovery or replace it in the system along the way: system / fonts. In this case, it is necessaryat firstremove all existing fonts from this folder,and only after thatcopy your own. And reboot.

17. Question: I want to change the standard curtain, but I do not have the com.android.systemiu file in the firmware
Answer: look here

18. How to change the color to white in the blind?
Answer:This is because the curtain itself is applied separately from the topic in which the corresponding text is registered.
You can change it yourselfaccording to this instruction

19. Question: How to add a picture from the phone to the spoiler?
Answer:picture instructions

20. Where are the files to adjust the sound? Substrate, icons, progress bar?
Answer:Located along the path: framework-miui-res / res / drawable-xxhdpi. Icons start with the name "ic_audio _...". And the substrate itself under the volume panel is volume_dialog_background.9.png

21. How is the transparency of the text in the topic?
Answer:we readhereandhere

22. How can I remove annoying vibration when pressed from a third-party lockscreen?
Answer:add loxgrin to manifest.xml after Unlocker name = "......"haptic = "false"
For example:<Unlocker name = "unlocker"haptic = "false"visibility = "# e * # c * # dh" bounceInitSpeed ​​= "2000" bounceAcceleration = "3000" alwaysShow = "true" delay = "500">

23. How to find out the name of the application package in MIUI?
Answer: here
Or find them along the data / system / customized_icons path. There will be icons that are not replaced by the theme.

24. Why in the topic in general apply the filter "filter.xml"?

25. Mini FAQ on fonts for data output

26. Where are the miui basic themes in which directory? Is it possible to remove them correctly? Everything except the default one, so that the manager of the themes also has no tails left.
Answer:On the way: \ system \ etc \ precust_theme. You can safely delete the entire precust_theme folder. In the manager, they all disappear, except for default. [/ Url]
useful links
Theme editing programs and patches for MIUI v8
Manuals and instructions
Conductor

Video player

The calendar

Clock widget

Dialer

Systemic

Alarm clock

Statusbar

Shutter

Desktop

Contacts

Theme Manager

Lockscreen

Font

Other

Activity in the topic

Topics Curator Viirastus

Post has been editedViirastus - 14.01.19, 20:07
Reason for editing: manuals
Dan'gs
Message#13082
20.03.19, 15:04
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2019
Check in: 30.08.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Kaban6085 @ 03/20/19 16:27*
Something similar to

Look in the store for the words: "dark red", saw a similarity .....

--------------------
Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro; andr.6, miui 10 miuipro
Xiaomi redmi note 7 pro; andr.9 miui 10 china
Theme miui 10
Zeronofff
Message#13083
22.03.19, 11:58
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 18.03.10
Xiaomi Mi 3

Good to everyone. !!! Once upon a time there was an awesome leather classic theme the owner dropped it. Maybe someone could thread the theme or create something like this. The very idea of ​​a lightning is convenient. And the topic was calm
olbakst
Message#13084
24.03.19, 15:18
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 18.06.14
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

Hello masters! When switching from GS to Miuipro, dial_num_0, dial_num_1, etc. stopped picking up from the theme of the picture. in com.android.contacts. On the globalka in the dialer, the pressed button looked like this:
Attached Image

Now on Miuipro it looks like this:
Attached Image

Has anyone come across this?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
GS 9.6.2.0
Miuipro 9.5.3.0
Sinister
Message#13085
24.03.19, 17:09
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1487
Check in: 13.10.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Has anyone come across this?

To understand the structure of the button illumination in the call, seehere...

In your case, you just need to change the button illumination - to make it translucent or contour, and forget about the other buttons, judging by the screenshots, they are not used in MiuiPro ...

Post has been editedSinister - 24.03.19, 17:09

--------------------
olbakst
Message#13086
24.03.19, 18:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

they are not used in MiuiPro ...
I know the structure of the backlight. For what the same these files in the apk are present. I compared these files in both apk (GS and Miuipro) - they are identical.

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
GS 9.6.2.0
Miuipro 9.5.3.0
olbakst
Message#13087
24.03.19, 20:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

stopped catching up on the dial_num_0 picture theme, dial_num_1, etc.

It turns out on MiuiPro the top layer is the dial_num_zy _... files

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
GS 9.6.2.0
Miuipro 9.5.3.0
Sinister
Message#13088
24.03.19, 20:46
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1487
Check in: 13.10.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

dial_num_zy_.
If you look at the BlackRUS2 theme, then there I made these files transparent, because it was not clear where else and in what firmware they would come out ...

But try it yourself - sign off ...

--------------------
olbakst
Message#13089
24.03.19, 21:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

* SinisterThey are transparent in many topics. Replaced transparent dial_num_zy_ with my own: everything works fine as it should.

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
GS 9.6.2.0
Miuipro 9.5.3.0
nyxxx9
Message#13090
25.03.19, 19:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 571
Check in: 06.03.12
LeEco Le S3 X522

Good all, wizard!
please tell me how out of this
Attached Image

do this way?
Attached Image

--------------------
Viper DarkBlue mod nyxxx9
Veteran NKVD
Message#13091
25.03.19, 21:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6534
Check in: 10.12.11

do this way?

Actual and forMIUI-9
: thank_you:

--------------------
I ask users of MIUI-10 to avoid contacting drugs
I'm on the M-9 and I'm not going to update the firmware !!!
AndroidForan
Message#13092
25.03.19, 21:48
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 870
Check in: 22.09.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Tell me how to increase the size of the toggles in the curtain? The size of the icons in Photoshop changed, the togles have not changed
ded181966
Message#13093
25.03.19, 21:54
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5488
Check in: 14.05.15
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

* AndroidForan,
QMS
nitak976
Message#13094
01.04.19, 11:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 295
Check in: 13.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Can anyone guys tell me? The names of the dice or lines of color?
Attached Image
Attached Image
kraspel
Message#13095
01.04.19, 17:36
Always positive!
[online]

Messages 6230
Check in: 14.11.12
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

Share the topic, in the post link to Google, and there is no access, from me plusCatalog of the MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 / v9 / v10 (Post Mr. Human # 72630112)

--------------------
Beauty will save the world!
kraspel
Message#13096
01.04.19, 18:49
Always positive!
[online]

Messages 6230
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

* Ksanka11, chic, submit it here: rofl:

--------------------
streetracer23
Message#13097
03.04.19, 06:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 246
Check in: 29.01.13
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

I am looking for a gray theme with metal icons, there is still a player control button in the widget, and auto F1 mine

--------------------
serpanik
Message#13098
06.04.19, 12:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 203
Check in: 09.04.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Hello dear experts. :)
Tell the beginner where to dig in which direction, so that the buttons on the form become visible, when you take a screenshot, then tap it on it and there should be a Long button at the bottom, change, delete or something else there. I have a national team theme, everything suits, taken from the world on a string, but here kosyachok. :(
I would be very grateful for any help and tip for the beginner.
Attached Image

Post has been editedserpanik - 06.04.19, 12:55
Reason for editing: Added screenshot

--------------------
Samsung Camera Module. Masik firmware. The bootloader is unlocked, root is (Magisk).
kraspel
Message#13099
06.04.19, 13:20
Always positive!
[online]

Messages 6230
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

* serpanikthey all lie in the gallery

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedkraspel - 06.04.19, 13:22

--------------------
serpanik
Message#13100
06.04.19, 20:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 203
Check in: 09.04.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Kraspel @ 04/06/19 12:20*
they are all in the gallery

Do not quite understand. For example, in your screenshot I don’t see these buttons, and the screenshot seems to have been taken in the wrong place. Maybe I incorrectly explained.
This refers to the moment when we can take a long screenshot, in my picture this button is displayed as a rectangle. The rest are not visible, so I wanted to learn how to make them visible (buttons). By changing the color of the substrate or changing the color of the buttons. Well, or something else. I am new to changes in topics, so I don’t know how to do it here.

--------------------
Samsung Camera Module. Masik firmware. The bootloader is unlocked, root is (Magisk).
Vladimir_77
Message#13101
07.04.19, 09:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5343
Check in: 21.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* serpanik,The button Remove longer is in MiuiSystemUI.apk, respectively, in the subject is com.android.systemui under the namesaction_button_long_screenshot_disable_light.png, action_button_long_screenshot_normal_light.pngandaction_button_long_screenshot_pressed_light.png. The rest, as suggested above - in MiuiGallery.apk, the names also begin withaction_button_. Unzip your MiuiSystemUI.apk and MiuiGallery.apk and see them. Next thing technology. Choose from any theme these buttons, or redraw and put the com.android.systemui and com.miui.gallery themes into your components.
Attached Image

--------------------
MIUIPro 8.5.14
My font

657 pagesV  « < 653 654 655 656 657 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/19/19, 02:11