Pantera-HD Combo A7 X Plus, RECXON ULTRA, and the Chinese NO NAME combo device | Video recorder with built-in radar detector and warning system
-
What firmware do you use?
Pantera-HD Combo A7 X Plus [ 17 ] ** [2,76%]
RECXON ULTRA [ 90 ] ** [14,61%]
Stealth_MFU640 [ 52 ] ** [8,44%]
Intego_hunter [ 15 ] ** [2,44%]
Marubox M-600R [ 201 ] ** [32,63%]
SUBINI_STR_XT-9 [ 1 ] ** [0,16%]
Playme P300 TETRA [ 16 ] ** [2,6%]
Stock [ 125 ] ** [20,29%]
Other [ 99 ] ** [16,07%]
Total votes: 616

Rep: (23)
DiscussionPantera-HD Combo A7 X Plus, RECXON ULTRA, Ruccess LD100, Junsun L2

Specifications
Characteristics of the DVR

Display: 2.7 "TFT color LCD display
Camera: six-pane glass with IR filter, 170 В° viewing angle
Processor: Ambarella A7LA50
Sensor: OV4689
Video resolution: 2304x1296 @ 30fps, 1920x1080 @ 30fps, 1280x720 @ 60fps, 1280x720 @ 30fps,
Function WDR (Wide Dynamic Range - extended dynamic range). The video frame contrast is balanced over the entire area; in this mode, the matrix manages to capture the image of the most shaded areas.
Cyclic recording (1,2,3,5 minutes)
Video Format: MP4, H.264 Codec
Display state. numbers, dates and speeds on video
Built-in G-sensor (with adjustable sensitivity)
LDWS function - warning when crossing a lane
Built-in LI 280mAh battery
MicroSD (TF) card support up to 128 GB
Motion Detector
Auto power on and off
Built-in microphone / speaker
Turning off the display while recording
Ability to record while charging
HDMI

Characteristics of the radar detector

Determination of radar signals in all current ranges - X, K, Ka and laser meter signals
(including LISD and Amata), as well as signals from the Strelka, Robot, Place complex, etc.
Modes City / Route to reduce false positives.
Various high-speed filters for the most comfortable operation of the device.
Automatic mute volume.
The ability to disable ranges by the user.
Voice alert.
Updating the database of cameras and radar and software.

Frequency ranges

Receiving radar arrow ST / M
X-band: 10.525 GHz В± 100 MHz
K-band: 24.125 GHz В± 175 MHz
Ka Extended Range: 34.700 GHz В± 1300 MHz
Laser: 800-1000 nm (360 В°)

GPS Coordinate Database

"ARROW-ST"
"ARROW-Video"
Low Power Radars
"Avtodoria"
"Flow"
Dummy radar and cameras, etc.

Settings

City mode: yes, number of levels - 2
Track mode: yes
Disabling individual ranges: yes

Information output

Information display: LCD screen
Volume control: yes
Auto Mute: Yes
Voice alert: yes

Housing

Mount: suction cup
Sizes (Sh.DV): 85С…82С…47 mm

Additionally

Operating temperature: –20 ° С to + 70 ° С
Production: China

Video examples

Recovery after unsuccessful flashing

Junsun NEW L2 firmware

Firmware:

Modified firmware:

Reviews

Spare parts:-)

Instructions

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 28.02.19, 12:29

Rep: (2716)
Vyasche @ 10/03/17, 10:53*
And here we will cross and see.

the most correct decision ..., on the native firmware, the tripod also determined figs, mostly without sound or not at all, everything is fine after reflashing.
Perca123 @ 10/03/17, 10:46*
What do you think, it makes sense to purchase this device?

think for yourself whether or not to buy ..., at first when I bought it I was disappointed that the radar detector was not working properly, after flashing it was happy as an elephant: D, it copes with the tasks that are required for me.

Perca123 @ 10/03/17, 12:46*
What do you think, it makes sense to purchase this device?

For the money it’s better to take nothing for sure!
The firmware solves a lot, on Marubox they work on the firmware and VERY fruitfully. Good luck to them in everything if they read.
The only site where users do not drop (by device).
He will not finalize this firmware and the price! : yes2:

Rep: (1)
Has anyone been in Ruccess LD100 to upload firmware from iBOX Combo F5 + (PLUS)?

Cross2007 @ 05.10.17, 18:37*
Has anyone been in Ruccess LD100 to upload firmware from iBOX Combo F5 + (PLUS)?

Better not. Other sensors, etc. Great risk of rusting.

Rep: (0)
Guys, what to do? uploaded firmware sent from Junsun for L2. After flashing a couple of times, with a black screen, he said "don’t forget to fasten the belt", recorded two videos and died. Neither responds to buttons or to an attempt to fill in another firmware. The defense on Aliexpress is over. The Chinas never want to talk, now. Help if possible !!!

Vyasche @ 10.10.17, 04:00*
Help if possible !!!

Try this:Pantera-HD Combo A7 X Plus, RECXON ULTRA, as well as Chinese NO NAME combo devices (Post M174 # 65280275)or://savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... lEclJ3N7aXw & e = 64907910

Post has been editedDocent_75RU - 10.10.17, 06:08

Rep: (1)
In the description on Ali, the Chinese write that the Ruccess LD100 has a delay shutdown function, but I can not find it. Maybe someone knows how to configure it? Thank.

Docent_75RU @ 10.10.17, 06:06*
Try this: Pantera-HD Combo A7 X Plus, RECXON ULTRA, as well as Chinese NO NAME combo devices (Post M174 # 65280275) or: //savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... lEclJ3N7aXw & e = 64907910

I try the second. The download starts and ... disconnects from the lump device. Red Fail is highlighted. What am I doing wrong? Help me please.

Post has been editedvyasche - 10.10.17, 14:27

Vyasche @ 10.10.17, 18:24*
What is wrong doing?

Note:
If the connection / erasing / recording of the firmware by the "DirectUSB" program occurs with errors (I recommend setting the logging setting to "INFO" in the program) - it is very likely that the memory chip in the recorder is malfunctioning and trying to revive it without replacing it is useless.

Rep: (21)
I put the September firmware on the just received marbox and I can not find the radar, gps base operation mode

Rep: (4)
* Wasik79,

There you can choose in tinctures: radar + base / radar / base

Recently bought this device from Junson. I was very disappointed when I passed several tripod radars on the road. I turned to the manufacturer for a link with a new base. As a result, I received an archive with the old firmware:
https: //www.dropbox.co...pn-5pEwSkSxa? dl = 0 & lst =

I decided to try the firmware from other manufacturers. My verdict so far is:
- Pantera-hd - the databases have been updated to the last, however, all possible coordinates of mobile cameras have been added, due to which the registrar swears almost continuously. It infuriates. In addition, if you add the machine number in the last menu, then the software stupidly hangs when recording starts. The only plus is the presence of ldws.
- Marubox - databases updated until September of this year. It seems to respond well to tripods, and there is also no constant yelling at non-existent mobile cameras. It is possible to set OSL - Over Speed ​​Limit - a speed limit in excess of the standard 60/90 km / h. Thus, the anti-radar will not swear at you when you exceed the speed by a specified number. The only negative - for some reason, ldws is missing. On this occasion, I wrote to the store. Let's see what they answer.

In general, while I remain on the firmware from marubox.

I decided to try the firmware from other manufacturers. My verdict so far is:

Please tell me how you were flashing. Nothing works out for me, although I do everything according to the instructions. After the firmware, the device stops working. I don’t understand what is the reason. Thank you.

Hello. I bought MARUBOX M600R was happy until I found that the firmware is old, I decided to update it until 09/04/2017. I downloaded it to the computer, copied it to a USB flash drive, inserted it into the registrar, turned it on, did the inscription update? I clicked “YES”, the download started, after which it turned off and I can’t start it anymore, I’ve become dead in short. Help, who knows what can be done with him, except to just throw it away, since I bought it on ALI. Thanks to all.

* Grinslav , after turning it off, pull out the card with the firmware and install it already with the deleted firmware file. I have passed the norms

* Wasik79,
The fact is that it does not turn on at all, neither with the card nor without it. It looks like the recorder has turned into a brick. How to fix? They have been silent on the official site for 2 days now. Thanks to all.

Please tell me how you were flashing. Nothing works out for me, although I do everything according to the instructions. After the firmware, the device stops working. I don’t understand what is the reason. Thank you.

If the dialog box does not appear at boot time, it means that it is more likely that the software simply does not see the firmware file. Make sure that the file is copied to the root of the flash drive and is called: firmware.bin
I usually flash in the car with the power cable connected. Once I tried to flash when powered by micro-USB. In all cases, no problems arose.

Post has been editedfancer.lancer - 12.10.17, 10:57

Grinslav @ 12.10.17, 10:40*
The fact is that it does not turn on at all, neither with the card nor without it. It looks like the recorder has turned into a brick. How to fix? They have been silent on the official site for 2 days now. Thanks to all.

Somewhere here on the forum there was an instruction on how to radically flash a device using DirectUSB. Look for a link in the root post.

Post has been editedfancer.lancer - 12.10.17, 10:56

* Grinslav , I’ll write in a personal email the technical support comrade, I answered twice within an hour

Rep: (4)
Grinslav @ 10.10.17, 08:57*
I clicked “YES”, the download started, after which it turned off and I can’t start it anymore, I’ve become dead in short. Help, who knows what can be done with him, except to just throw it away, since I bought it on ALI. Thanks to all.

With the power on, was it flashing? If not, it is possible that Akum sat down during a flashing. Dolby technical support, if they don’t help (because there is a warning about this in the instructions), then as you wrote above, you can try to flash the link in the topic header (spoiler "recovery after an unsuccessful flashing)

Post has been editedLEXA_0301 - 12.10.17, 12:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 16:49