Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7-8550U 4.0Ghz | 16GB
Do you have a problem with a laptop?
Do you have a problem with a laptop?
Yes [ 221 ] ** [7,94%]
Not [ 1223 ] ** [43,93%]
Wi-Fi issues [ 206 ] ** [7,4%]
Screen problems [ 175 ] ** [6,29%]
Problems with the cooling system [ 437 ] ** [15,7%]
Keyboard problems [ 73 ] ** [2,62%]
Touchpad problems [ 99 ] ** [3,56%]
Port issues [ 37 ] ** [1,33%]
Body problems [ 124 ] ** [4,45%]
Battery problems [ 95 ] ** [3,41%]
Other problems [ 294 ] ** [10,56%]
Total Votes: 2784

Rep: (58)
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - Discussion
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7-8550U 4.0Ghz | MX150 | 16GB | Fingerprint
Purchase and accessories пїЅ | Discussion of a new model пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ

Attached Image

Device info
Additional Images
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Specifications:
  • Screen: 15.6 inches Full HD 1920 Г— 1080 (142ppi), 72% NTSC coverage, 800: 1 contrast ratio, 140 В° screen opening angle;
  • Processor: quad-core Intel Core i5-8250U or i7-8550U with a frequency of up to 3.4 or 4.0Ghz, respectively;
  • Graphics chip: NVIDIA GeForce 150MX, 2Gb GDDR5;
  • RAM: 8Gb or 16Gb DDR4-2400 - soldered on the board, can not be increased.
  • ROM: 256Gb PCIe SSD;
  • Battery: 60Wh with fast charge support;
  • Wireless technologies: intel Wi-Fi 2x2 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.1;
  • Sound: Realtek ALC298, 2 speakers of 2.5 W;
  • Camera: 720p.
  • Connectors: HDMI 1.4, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone out, SD / SDHC / SDXC card reader;
  • Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6 x 15.9 mm;
  • Weight: 1.95 kg;
  • Optional: backlit keyboard, support for Dolby Atmos surround sound, USB type-C supports image transfer up to 4K 60FPS, there is an available M.2 PCIe Gen slot. 3 x2 (occupied slot works in x4 mode).

Drivers
Instructions
Reviews
News onsavagemessiahzine.com - Xiaomi introduced Mi Notebook Pro - the most powerful and "advanced" laptop company
Full specifications at the office. site -http://www.mi.com/mibookpro/specs/
Review from mobile-review -http: //mobile-review.c...ebook-pro-156-fl.shtml
Wylsacom Review -https://wylsa.com/new...-with all-connectors/
Overview of the version in the maximum configuration (i7 + 16GB of RAM)Review of top Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - this should be the 2018 laptop
Review itc.uahttps://itc.ua/article…-mi-notebook-pro-15-6/
Nootebookcheck Review -https: //www.notebookch...p-Review.262386.0.html
Reviews, first impressions and reviews on YouTube -https: //www.youtube.co...Xiaomi+Mi+Notebook+Pro
Comparison with the model with the GTX 1050 -
https: //www.youtube.co...ewXJ4&feature=youtu.be
Attempt to install MSata drive in slot M2Sata -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AjxCfl9nhE

Reviews, tests from members of the forum
Useful

Topics CuratorSKALDEK
For questions about filling caps contact inQMS .

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 25.08.19, 02:57
Reason for editing: Hibernating Mi Notebook Pro 2019 (i7 8550u) on Ubuntu-based Linux distributions

Rep: (20)
* kheynov, the last two to three pages in these posts. You can read. I think the battery is dying

Rep: (0)
Metro last

I have Full HD and low graphics only go to make it at least playable :)

Rep: (4)
Guys, such a troubles. In a quiet environment, I can clearly hear the electric sounds emanating from the laptop at the slightest change in the picture on the display or some kind of system voltage. Not really annoying, since it's all very quiet, but I'm worried about the device’s performance. BIOS 906th if that

Rep: (4)
* borejko.v , coolers corrected in 906, isn’t it?

Rep: (8)
* AniAve ,
Read about coil whine, most likely you have it the most)

This is not a defect read.

Rep: (3)
AniAve @ 03/11/19, 10:48 PM*
Guys, such a troubles. In a quiet environment, I can clearly hear the electric sounds emanating from the laptop at the slightest change in the picture on the display or some kind of system voltage. Not really annoying, since it's all very quiet, but I'm worried about the device’s performance. BIOS 906th if that

Same. Yes, fans buzz less, but I personally need my own temperature chart

Rep: (20)
* AniAve, The problem with electric sounds, as I understand it, is generally for everyone, just someone does not notice them. It seemed like there were tips to fill in epoxy with any kind of dry powder on the board, but few did it (like someone did, but did not describe specific results)

Hi, I ran into a problem that the coolers in the girl’s laptop work in idle mode. On my own with the help of the patch, the EU reflashed and everything is fine, but she does not know how to do it because she has Asus vivobook s15
can someone tell me a program to pacify coolers
I will be grateful

Hello everyone, I bought a laptop a week ago, I like everything, but there was one trouble !!
When connected, charging says "Connected, does not charge"
What could be the problem ?
I will repeat the laptop a little more than a week

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
Borejko.v @ 03/12/19, 02:32*
Same. Yes, fans buzz less, but I personally need my own temperature chart

You probably need to do your own temperature chart yourself.

Igkaka17md @ 03/12/19, 10:29*
"Connected, not charging"

This is a “gap”, usually at 5%. I don’t even know how old this is. Discharged below the threshold, then recharged to 100%.

Rep: (5)
Hello everyone, I bought a laptop a week ago, I like everything, but there was one trouble !!
What could be the problem ?
I will repeat the laptop a little more than a week

I had it on Dell. The incompletely inserted plug into the connector drove the battery controller crazy.
Maybe a similar problem, or maybe just BP does not pull.

Rep: (12)
Well, it’s trouble right away), higher about the charge threshold they answered correctly.

Rep: (32)
I did not find it on the forum, but it can come in handy for someone.
Who installed macOS or wants to install, but scares off the lack of wifi
You can use the Internet from your phone (on android). Only need an additional driver.
1. Install the latest driver from the sitehttps://joshuawise.com/horndis
2. Reboot the laptop
3. Connect the Phone
4. On the phone, turn on the usb modem
5. We get internet via wifi on the phone.

Post has been editedB1ackSn0w - 12.03.19, 17:49

Rep: (12)
Aklenin @ 03/11/19, 19:23*
set the max state of the processor from the battery 70%
the temperature also decreased by 5 degrees for sure.

Rep: (3)
AlexandrRS @ 03/12/19, 09:53*
You probably need to do your own temperature chart yourself.

Already use on 603 BIOS)
58-62-64-66-68
Shutdown below 55

Post has been editedborejko.v - 12.03.19, 22:18

Comrades, I need help.

I bought this laptop today. At the first start, the Chinese Windows did not start - it crashed and returned to UEFI. I could not understand anything in Chinese, so I just installed Russian Windows.
However, Windows worked on the strength of 2 minutes - until Windows itself installed the driver on all the devices that it wanted. And after that, with graphic artifacts, the Windows crashed and stopped loading normally (or crashes 1-2 seconds after loading, again with graphic artifacts).
After several hours of torment, reinstallations and attempts to deal with drivers, I found this:
If you enter safe mode, remove the video card driver, go to the main one and manage to turn off the video card before Windows finds the driver for it, then Windows works without problems. But, naturally, without a discrete graphics card.
When trying to turn on the MX150, Windows installs some plug-n-play drivers - it crashes.
When you try to install the official NVidia drivers, installation occurs, the computer restarts at the end, crashes.

Maybe someone came across this or knows a solution?
Does it make sense to try to solve the problem or is it iron trouble and you need to bring the laptop you just bought to a service center?

Post has been editedSunigos - 13.03.19, 04:16

Rep: (2)
* aklenin , thanks for the advice, I will test, but it began to seem that the laptop does not live on battery a little))

Rep: (693)
* Sunigos
Uh, I would have generally carried to change such a laptop, something is clearly wrong with vidyuha.

Rep: (2)
Gentlemen Good afternoon! I ask for your help. I already wrote in this thread that I bought a Xiaomi Pro laptop on AliExpress. The copy came with precepts in the upper corners. I opened a dispute, but the seller assures me that absolutely all laptops of this model with precepts.
If it’s not difficult, take a photo, or even better, a short video of this laptop without light. I need this to win the dispute or at least get compensation.
I am enclosing photos and videos of my copy to understand the issue.
Thanks in advance!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileE16CFA32-F509-4024-96C6-94ED8AE9E306.mov(41.16 MB)

Rep: (10)
* dmitry_vl2001,
Here it is.
The photo does not show objectively, since the contrast increases in the dark, which gives a stronger light effect.
The video is much more realistic.

In general, I bought from a friend macbook pro 2017 for ~ 200k - there are also highlights.

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached file20190313_IMG_8535.mov(64 MB)

Post has been editedsandalovmaks - 13.03.19, 11:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 15:58