Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7-8550U 4.0Ghz | 16GB
Do you have a problem with a laptop?
Do you have a problem with a laptop?
Yes [ 222 ] ** [7,97%]
Not [ 1225 ] ** [43,95%]
Wi-Fi issues [ 206 ] ** [7,39%]
Screen problems [ 175 ] ** [6,28%]
Problems with the cooling system [ 437 ] ** [15,68%]
Keyboard problems [ 73 ] ** [2,62%]
Touchpad problems [ 99 ] ** [3,55%]
Port issues [ 37 ] ** [1,33%]
Body problems [ 124 ] ** [4,45%]
Battery problems [ 95 ] ** [3,41%]
Other problems [ 294 ] ** [10,55%]
Total Votes: 2787

Rep: (58)
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - Discussion
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7-8550U 4.0Ghz | MX150 | 16GB | Fingerprint
Purchase and accessories пїЅ | Discussion of a new model пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ

Forum Rules | How to clean the image under the spoiler

Attached Image

Laptop FAQ
Device info
Additional Images
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Specifications:
  • Screen: 15.6 inches Full HD 1920 Г— 1080 (142ppi), 72% NTSC coverage, 800: 1 contrast ratio, 140 В° screen opening angle;
  • Processor: quad-core Intel Core i5-8250U or i7-8550U with a frequency of up to 3.4 or 4.0Ghz, respectively;
  • Graphics chip: NVIDIA GeForce 150MX, 2Gb GDDR5;
  • RAM: 8Gb or 16Gb DDR4-2400 - soldered on the board, can not be increased.
  • ROM: 256Gb PCIe SSD;
  • Battery: 60Wh with fast charge support;
  • Wireless technologies: intel Wi-Fi 2x2 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.1;
  • Sound: Realtek ALC298, 2 speakers of 2.5 W;
  • Camera: 720p.
  • Connectors: HDMI 1.4, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone out, SD / SDHC / SDXC card reader;
  • Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6 x 15.9 mm;
  • Weight: 1.95 kg;
  • Optional: backlit keyboard, support for Dolby Atmos surround sound, USB type-C supports image transfer up to 4K 60FPS, there is an available M.2 PCIe Gen slot. 3 x2 (occupied slot works in x4 mode).

Drivers
Instructions
Reviews
News onsavagemessiahzine.com - Xiaomi introduced Mi Notebook Pro - the most powerful and "advanced" laptop company
Full specifications at the office. site -http://www.mi.com/mibookpro/specs/
Review from mobile-review -http: //mobile-review.c...ebook-pro-156-fl.shtml
Wylsacom Review -https://wylsa.com/new...-with all-connectors/
Overview of the version in the maximum configuration (i7 + 16GB of RAM)Review of top Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - this should be the 2018 laptop
Review itc.uahttps://itc.ua/article…-mi-notebook-pro-15-6/
Nootebookcheck Review -https: //www.notebookch...p-Review.262386.0.html
Reviews, first impressions and reviews on YouTube -https: //www.youtube.co...Xiaomi+Mi+Notebook+Pro
Comparison with the model with the GTX 1050 -
https: //www.youtube.co...ewXJ4&feature=youtu.be
Attempt to install MSata drive in slot M2Sata -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AjxCfl9nhE

Reviews, tests from members of the forum
Useful

Topics CuratorSKALDEK
For questions about filling caps contact inQMS .

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 25.08.19, 02:57
Reason for editing: Hibernating Mi Notebook Pro 2019 (i7 8550u) on Ubuntu-based Linux distributions

Rep: (13)
Thanks for the topic, subscribed.
Just wondered whether to take the Air 13.3, as such a nishtyak basement.
Who thinks what? It turned out the laptop and the Chinese, is it worth taking?

Rep: (6)
How to appear I will think about changing my Air)

Many live photos: mobil tele fon. com / post_1505148849 html (the link is not normally inserted, just remove the unnecessary spaces). It is a pity that the air intake is similar to the 13 inch model, i.e. From the bottom, the laptop legs are also alarming.

Post has been editedVitee_Ok - 14.09.17, 16:13

Rep: (3)
* ximicheck ,
I think it worked out very well considering the iron and price. I had a similar situation, I also thought about taking 13.3, but there was a problem with 8GB single-channel non-expandable memory, here 16 2-channel ddr4, + new 8th generation processors arrived which are 4 cores 8, threads, Intel promise 30-40 performance increase, while 7 generations compared with 6 they promised a 15% increase. Personally, I did not want 15 inches, but oh well, it can play more comfortably (I know that it is not a game). The dimensions and weight for such a diagonal turned out to be good, as for me. The only thing that is alarming is the screen: ips matrix, which is similar in characteristics to tn, glossy finish, low brightness ... I want to see some authoritative review

Rep: (694)
If anyone can get more detailed information about the screen, usb-c and memory (lpddr or ddr), share, feel free.

Rep: (9)
Still interested in the ability to charge from the power bank via type-c

Rep: (0)
Thanks for the topic!
This model is very interesting. I was also going to take 13.3 ", as the novelty comes out here. On sale already from September 15, now it is possible to issue a pre-order. I asked to issue it for me.

It would be a perfect beech for me, but a mirror screen, and such a huge weight in comparison with 13.3 ...

If anyone gets more detailed info on the screen, usb-c

UCB-C 3.1 gen1, with support for image transmission in 4K @ 60fps. Through one port you can charge a laptop.

Rep: (67)
Hi, is there a Thunderbolt here?

* niko_di,
Not.

Eh pity that the sunbolt did not give up

Rep: (14)
Hi all, today went to look at laptops in the store (I live in China)
The device is cool - I think to take, but it will take a long time for 3 months for sure .. Sales will start 19 - the Chinese said so, although they may not have much English)
Then you have to wait for customer reviews, well, and when the quips will calm down your appetite.

So everything is super, but the screen was at maximum brightness and it seemed to me that it was not so bright
I played and was comfortable at around 7 out of 10 divisions. The margin of brightness is not very (
And of course, this is not a retina - it is immediately felt, therefore, probably there was no effect of WOW.
In any case, so far this is a candidate for my next laptop

Post has been edited0racle1 - 15.09.17, 17:31

Taki went, I will definitely take the subject. : yes2:

Next to the xiaomi shop there is a huavei shop, there are also laptops there, I can throw off the description pictures you can compare ..

I made a video, later I'll try to attach a link or file. In the video I try to show viewing angles, please do not swear for the curvature of the hands and strong glare on the laptop because of the bright light in the store, but the viewing angles are excellent. The screen is decent and the matrix is ​​still ips, and in some comments I’ve been reading from sofa analysts that
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Video

Post has been edited0racle1 - 17.09.17, 09:15

Rep: (63)
Taki went, I will definitely take the subject.

Thanks for the video and photo. A few questions:
1) Horizontal angles are also normal?
2) How are things with black?
3) What is now a laptop? I have a Dell 7537 on i7 with FHD IPS. Here I think it is worth updating or not? It just started to get the impression that the screen began to show worse, the traces of the previous picture started to remain, in the evening the black color is generally not pleasant to watch - it’s too white, I don’t know how to describe ... Is the IPS display degradation real?
And who knows there are laptops without PWM backlight? And then I recently began to notice it = (

Post has been editedDeimos - 17.09.17, 16:00

Horizontal angles are also normal, in general it is a terrible idiocy to try to look at something from the side)) but I looked from all sides.
The laptop is now quite old lenovo i g780 2013 like ... So what about the screen I won’t say there hd + at all like only .. Black is normal, I’m not so whimsical, not a designer, I don’t play games
computer for work, internet surfing and sometimes movies
so I can't tell you

Today is the first day of sales, it seems like there was a lot of people in the store

reviews will start coming soon
I think a couple of months you can not particularly try to buy.

Post has been edited0racle1 - 17.09.17, 16:47

Deimos @ 09/17/17, 19:59*
And who knows there are laptops without PWM backlight? And then I recently began to notice it = (

Yes, there are, the same 13 inch laptop from xiaomi.

Rep: (6)
* 0racle1,
It is strange that the presentation and in the description do not indicate that the matrix ips.
Glare stronger than 13K? how much does the screen glare

Post has been editedTonik_ - 18.09.17, 17:13

* 0racle1 ,
Keyboard managed to poke through? How do you feel? Is there laxity, play or even some side effects?
I am a programmer, the requirements for the keyboard are quite strict (one of the reasons for doubts about xps15 is just neutered arrows and the lack of home / end buttons)

I watched the video about the first laptops, where about the keyboard, that she went, flexed, etc. In short, this is not all clear and sharp, the touch is also sooo cool (in my humble conviction)

The screen flashes because of the bright lighting in the store, it was next to the huavei there, too, everything besides, well, except for a laptop with a matte screen ..

, I speak in my humble conviction, I am ready to take it already, but I will wait for the reviews and the first installments as practice shows "with a lump" are obtained ..

Posted 09/09/2017 16:01:

If you want, you will inquire what interests you. I will be in the area for 4 hours, check everything and accomplish my goal .. I don’t promise that it will be soon .. In a week or the other I’ll go there to look if there is a need
I myself am also not an experienced laptop buyer, because I myself am interested in what to pay attention to.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 16:35