> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

9 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Digma Vox Flash 4G - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
box_ban
Message#1
09.09.17, 21:24
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 676
Check in: 07.12.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

DiscussionDigma Vox Flash 4G
PictureDigma Vox Flash 4G, Digma VS5015ML
Description | Discussion �

Specifications
Display 5 "1280x720 ips
Operating system android 6.0
Mediatek mt6737 1250 MHz 4-core processor
RAM size 1 GB
8 GB internal memory
GSM networks 900/1800/1900 / 3g / 4g
Support 2 sim cards
Main camera 8 Mpix
Second camera 8 Mpix
Flash, autofocus
Secure Digital microsd card support
The maximum amount of memory card 128 GB
Li-ion 2000mAh battery
Type of case monoblock
WiFi802.11bgn standard
Built-in GPS module
Bluetooth support
Body Material Plastic
Dimensions 143x71x8mm
Color white / black
Weight 127 g
3.5 mm headphone jack
USBmicro usb interface

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Overview
Subjective opinion for 2 weeks of ownership.
I have the device in black, purchased for 4999r.

I like to start with the cons:

The battery is the most significant minus of this device.
By itself, the capacity of 2000 mache for a modern smartphone with wifi, 4g, 5 "screen, etc.,
already as it hints at an additional session of recharging during the working day, and then
not always falling asleep wifi adds fuel to the fire.
(several photos, periodic exchange in Watsup, 10-15 short calls
And about 30 minutes of work by Google Map), for hours to 3-4, the phone is turned off.
And: periodically, the phone turns off at 10-15 percent charge. More precisely: Android shouts that there is 15% of acb,
and then the battery begins to melt before our eyes and, in a matter of minutes, you no longer have 15 but 3-4%, and then shutdown, respectively.

The camera is another most significant minus :)
In fact, here the samsung modules of 5mp are both with software extrapolation up to 8mp.
But this is not terrible, but the fact that the matrix is ​​very noisy and the pictures are obtained to put it mildly ...
Selfies can of course be shot, front flash is not a bad decision, but if photos are important to you,
do not get fooled by megapixels, but take a couple of shots before purchasing and, perhaps, change your mind about buying it.

Naked android - and lack of, and advantage in one bottle.
On the one hand, at least trash, on the other - low possibilities of customization. The only thing you can do is change the launcher.
Change the tiles in the status bar, change or add buttons in the navbar, you can not turn on unlocking with a double tap.
For all this, you will have to get a root, which is not easy to get on this device - no kingroot will help. Need to sew
Custom recovery, which is not, in other matters as well as custom firmware.

Wifi, even when the setting is turned on, does not go into sleep mode and continues to eat acb. The exit is just off when it is not needed.
Also, in two weeks, the network fell off a couple of times and failed to reconnect to the access point. Exit - turn on and off wifi.

Incorrect battery charge indicators. From 15% to 3%, the phone can be discharged and turned off in a couple of minutes.
There are two options: incorrect battery calibration or quite normal for a weak battery, because as you know, the more batteries are discharged,
the faster it is discharged and on a weak battery it is very noticeable.
Output: do not bring the battery below 15-20%.
By the way, after several complete discharge / charge cycles, the battery has become better to hold.

Microlagi interface. Iron resources should be enough for the smooth functioning of the interface, but when scrolling through lists, turning photos and
tweens are present in the animations.
Slightly saves the situation including the forced processing of graphics GPU and reducing the scale of the animation from 1 to 0.5 in the developer tools.

Now about the pros:

The screen is bright, contrast, the image is visible even in bright sunlight.
The display is covered with a 2.5d glass effect that looks cool.
In the off state, the screen is black, not gray, as on cheap balalaikas.

Sound - the sound in the headphones is certainly not for sophisticated music lovers, but quite decent.
The external speaker is clear, the volume is medium, but there are no low frequencies.

Communication - wifi, 4g, everything works quickly. When calling, there are no problems - the interlocutor is well heard, but you are heard from him.

The processor is quite smart. Of course, gamers will not have enough of him, but he copes with everyday basic tasks perfectly.
Pages in the browser do not slow down, the picture spoils 1GB of RAM, which negatively affects multitasking.
The antutu is gaining 29 thousand tires.

Assembly - no squeaks, no backlash. Conveniently lies in the hand, not slippery, thin, it looks cute.

Summary:

The smartphone, despite its shortcomings, works stably, not a single hang, reboot, loss of a SIM card and
other unpleasant surprises for two weeks of active use. The network keeps stable, it is comfortable to talk on the phone, with the load
It is practically not heated, good assembly and strict design.
In the price category up to 5000r with such characteristics, you can only buy "terry china", which will have more terrible glitches,
and the quality will be generally worse.
Useful
Device on the manufacturer's website
Original firmware and utility (manufacturer's website)
Firmware with memory formatting
Google Account Bypass Manual (FRP)
Interchangeability of acb

Improving the quality of images
Experienced to find a way to correct the flaws of the camera.
For this, it is best to download a third-party camera.Camera FV-5and make the following settings:
in order to reduce noise, it is recommended to set low sensitivity of the matrix (ISO-100) in the camera settings.
Because of this, the photos will be less grainy, but darker, compensated for this by adjusting the exposure.
In the basic settings, I changed the resolution to 4.9mp (we have 5mp hardware camera, it doesn't make sense to shoot in higher resolution, it is achieved by adding extra pixels between the main ones, which doesn’t add photo quality, changing only the size of the photo and file But distortion often introduces)
In photo coding settings, jpeg quality is set to 100%
It helped me make the pictures much better.

Change screen resolution
From the moment of purchase, the image as a whole and the objects on the screen seemed to me too large, somehow not ice.
This can be changed using the command line.
Install the driverAndroid(firewood in the archive with the utility MTK Flash Tool)
Install the programADB RUN
Enable "USB Debugging"
Run ADB RUN and enter the letter A and press Enter to manually enter commands.
Enter the command: adb shell wm density XXX, where XXX is the required DPI value (480, 320).
Initially, the dpi value is 320, I recommend changing it to 280. The smaller the value, the smaller the image.
After entering the command, the screen resolution will immediately change.

Firmware root

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 23.12.18, 22:25
Reason for editing: Device Description
AlexanderL
Message#2
10.09.17, 07:14
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionDigma

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
MemoAlex
Message#3
10.09.17, 08:07
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1606
Check in: 28.08.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Android firmware 7.0:

http: //www.ddixlab.com…015ml_A70_20170724.zip

- Support VoLTE and WiFi Calling
- Certified by Google

Flash MTK Flash Tool in Firmware Upgrade mode.
box_ban
Message#4
10.09.17, 10:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

* MemoAlex,
Greetings where does this firmware come from? I understand, is it a port or an assembly? who did?
MemoAlex
Message#5
10.09.17, 11:42
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1606
Check in: 28.08.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

box_ban @ 09/10/17, 10:28*
where does this firmware come from?

- Official update.
box_ban
Message#6
10.09.17, 15:09
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

* MemoAlex,Thank you very much! Proshil, everything works!
direktdirekt
Message#7
14.09.17, 14:16
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 10.11.15

Who has the phone is not under warranty, otvvite this piece of paper in what the battery is wrapped, what is written there?
I would like to add more capacity to the battery, but I don’t own the selection of these.
The same question about the compatibility of tachey, protective films, covers.
I saw him as close as possible to the Z510, to which there is something loud.

Post has been editeddirektdirekt - 14.09.17, 14:24
box_ban
Message#8
14.09.17, 21:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

* direktdirekt,
He also steamed about the protective glass, then he just tore off the standard film and walk like that.
Akb by the way began to keep better after stitching to 7.0
And what should be written on akb? I thought they just pick up the size ...
MenschFeind
Message#9
14.09.17, 21:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 01.03.13
Huawei Y5C

A few days ago I became the unlucky owner of this smartphone, I have some mixed impressions of it. Firstly, he, alas, worked only one day, and then began to turn off by itself, and it was possible to turn it on only if you put it on recharging. I do not know what it was - defective battery or software failure, but the battery charge within a few minutes (or even seconds) dropped from 100% to 0, it was enough to disconnect the phone from the mains and go to the vibe or play market. The first time the problem was partially solved by resetting the settings, but a day later it appeared again.
Regarding the main camera, she also noticed that she (besides what makes grainy photos that really do not pull at 8 megapixels) also conveys the color with natural light is not quite right - the photos are some too "lit" and whitish. But then again - I don’t know, maybe it’s just me so unlucky with this model.
Further, by default, this phone model does not support the installation of applications on the sd card, only in the internal memory of the device, the memory card is used only for storing photo / audio / video.
I was also disappointed by the plastic from which the back cover was made - pleasant to touch, velvety, but very thin, although this is noticeable only when the cover is removed from the smartphone.
On the other hand, I really liked the bright screen and responsive sensor. For the sake of this screen, I was even ready to forgive the manufacturers noisy camera. In general, in my opinion, the appearance of the smartphone is 5+)
For five days of use, the main problem was with the acb, and so - no hangs, I never lost the network, I worked smartly on the Internet, and unfortunately I did not have time to connect to Wi-Fi.

A question to those who use this smartphone: do you have the opportunity to set different ringtones on the individual contacts of the phone book? I did not find such a function, although, in principle, it is not so important to me (especially now: D), it just became interesting, because this is the first phone / smartphone in my life, in which I did not find such an opportunity, honestly - it was surprised.

--------------------
Though I know I should be wary, still I venture someplace scary, ghoustly haunting I turn loose ... Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!
MenschFeind
Message#10
14.09.17, 21:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 01.03.13
Huawei Y5C

* direktdirekt,Covers specifically for this model I came across as on sale in stores (the price is something around 700r), and on aliexpress (there are two times cheaper). As for the rest, I will not say - I was not interested.

--------------------
Though I know I should be wary, still I venture someplace scary, ghoustly haunting I turn loose ... Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!
direktdirekt
Message#11
15.09.17, 06:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

The battery here is not soldered, which is just for 2-3 wires, with the selection of such a good problem there.
Pick off the cover, look, maybe there are some numbers for which this battery can be pierced.
I understand that Digma has reserved its service support, at least for smarts, because You will not see the s / h on the move, and even under the battery, the board is stuck with a proprietary piece of paper, and in my opinion there are generally some cables under it.
Although the authorized seorvis said that, in principle, all parts are, but under the order.
So hide, ssuki, cherished numbers .....

I didn’t bother with the case: half an hour, a piece of an old bag, a shoe auger - the cover is ready.

Post has been editeddirektdirekt - 15.09.17, 06:17
box_ban
Message#12
15.09.17, 21:18
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

I didn’t bother with the case: half an hour, a piece of an old bag, a shoe auger - the cover is ready.

* direktdirekt,
Harsh approach! Photo in the studio!
direktdirekt
Message#13
16.09.17, 08:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

Well, something like this, this is the second. The first spouse sljamzila, while her branded cover comes with glass.
And that I do not want universal khovna, there will be a hell raid shit))))))

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddirektdirekt - 16.09.17, 08:13
box_ban
Message#14
17.09.17, 19:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

* direktdirekt,
Not bad! Maybe it's time to negotiate with Euroset on sewing covers?

Posted 09/17/2017, 19:14:

Friends, no one was puzzled by the possibility of turning on the screen with a double tap like in lg phones for example ..? Programs like these are, but somehow it works crookedly: (
manynewstrap93
Message#15
18.09.17, 09:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 06.02.16

Who will take to port MIUI 8 to our device?

--------------------
Everything that is done is done!
box_ban
Message#16
18.09.17, 22:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

But I'm wondering if the manufacturer’s plans include an update in the near future before android oreo ..?
kostett
Message#17
20.09.17, 20:24
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 30.09.12
Siemens M65

* box_ban,By the way, yes, only with Nokia N9 tears, but here this chip is not. It also pulls applications with swipes to close and minimize.
xliony
Message#18
20.09.17, 22:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 12.01.14
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270

Good time of day! Android 7, of the update from the off site. The problem is the following: when you minimize the application, open parallel to another and return to the previous one, it seems to be restarted. those. Let's say I flipped through the tape, turned, sat in another application, switch to VC and there is a download and the start page .. it infuriates ._. I have tried all the options for limiting background applications: both auto and 2 and 3 and 4. on the 6th android, this was not the case. tell me what's the matter?

Post has been editedxliony - 20.09.17, 22:06
kostett
Message#19
21.09.17, 06:27
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 30.09.12
Siemens M65

Lol, flashed update from the office. Site to 7.0, got a bootlap. Be careful citizens!
Rollback to the stock from the site helps.

Also, the question is - how to restore IMEI on this animal? MTK_SN_Write_tool crashes when I select a DB file from our phone. Service codes (I know) do not fit.

Post has been editedkostett - 21.09.17, 07:48
manynewstrap93
Message#20
21.09.17, 06:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 06.02.16

The firmware has a built-in application DuraSpeed, it limits the work of background applications, in consequence of which, when opening one application, all previous ones are closed. Go into the settings, find this function, and make permissions for the background work of those applications that are needed.

Good time of day! Android 7, of the update from the off site. The problem is the following: when you minimize the application, open parallel to another and return to the previous one, it seems to be restarted. those. Let's say I flipped through the tape, turned, sat in another application, switch to VC and there is a download and the start page .. it infuriates ._. I have tried all the options for limiting background applications: both auto and 2 and 3 and 4. on the 6th android, this was not the case. tell me what's the matter?

--------------------
Everything that is done is done!
box_ban
Message#21
21.09.17, 19:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

Yuzal I this duraspid, brakes more than ever. Without it, the rules work, still lags less than marshmallow.
By the way, I have such a bug in the nougat: dynamic contrast does not work in Mira Vision. When enabled, nothing changes. It certainly does not upset me much, but still, the function does not work. Who so?
Digma

9 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 10:10