> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

IBochs PC Emulator | Bochs port emulator

Rep: (145)
IBochs PC Emulator
Version: 2.1

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Google TranslitDo not ban!

lBochs is a port of the Bochs X86 emulator (http://bochs.sourceforge.net).
Bochs modified sources are included in the TGZ archive is stored in the internal memory (Android / data / lb.myapp.lbochs).
I provide a floppy disk with FreeDOS just to boot the emulator after installing the application.
I provide also a virtual HDD to be used for installing the OS.
You can create shortcuts for various systems (if the home launcher allows).
You can set the emulator to work on a specific processor model (386/486/586/686), but the configuration must be chosen wisely, or the application will crash badly.
If you plan to put virtual machines in an external SD card, keep in mind that Android>= 4.4 provides access to the application only if /Android/data/lb.myapp.lbochs/files.
Please note that this kind ofnerd-oriented(Nerd-oriented, Google is simply not the correct translation), the application is probably useless for the average user of Android.
The PC has a virtual keyboard, but you can use your own virtual keyboard if you like.
All settings are made through a pop-up menu with a fairly large number of options.
The back button usually opens a menu if the menu button does not tell Android on the device.

N.B. This application was created first as an experiment for my personal use only. Then I decided to make it available to the public, as I think it might be interesting. There is no official or guaranteed support, and I do not know if I will support it in subsequent years.
The application is still considered at some stage of beta / testing.

Thank you very much:
SDL (libsdl.org) - without in any way
Bochs (bochs.sourceforge.net) - They've done really Kurt thing
FreeDOS (freedos.org) - Essential PC Tools
Free authors icons (iconarchive.com) - I'm good at coding, but bad at drawing

** A WARNING **
The application seems stable enough for me, but it can easily be made very unstable, and it can crash immediately if the user plays too much with the configuration, or if the guest system is not well controlled.
It is possible that you should restart your Android device in some cases.
It is possible that in some cases you will have to uninstall and reinstall the application in order to make it work again.
How the application can drain the battery quickly, but it depends on the configuration (emulate CPU cycles).
It is possible that the central processor of the device becomes the cause of overheating stressed.
So use it at your own risk.
** A WARNING **

Description from the market
lBochs is a port of the Bochs X86 emulator (http://bochs.sourceforge.net).
The modified bochs sources are included as a tgz archive stored in the internal SD card (Android / data / lb.myapp.lbochs).
I provide a floppy with freedos just to make the emulator boot after app installation.
I provide also a virtual HD ready to use for OS installations.
It's possible to create shortcuts for different systems (if the home launcher allows it).
It's possible to set the emulator run on a specific cpu model (386/486/586/686 / 686X64), but the configuration must be chosen wisely or the app will crash badly.
A smart way to use the app is to create the VM on PC and then copy it inside the android device.
If you plan to put the virtual machines in the external SD card, be aware that Android>= 4.4 grants write access to the app only under /Android/data/lb.myapp.lbochs/files.
Please note that this is a sort of nerd-oriented app, probably useless for the average android user.
You need a quite fast phone / tablet because the emulator is slow.
A virtual PC keyboard is provided, but you can use your own virtual keyboard if you like.
All the settings are made through a popup menu with quite many options.
The back button opens the menu.
The app is still considered in a sort of beta / testing stage but is already quite usable.
Multiprocessing
Version 2.0 introduces multiprocessor support. In Bochs all emulated cores run in a single thread, so a multiprocessor emulation IS NOT faster than a single processor emulation.
Usually it is slower. Then multiprocessor emulation has nothing to do with the number of cores in your device. The app has no control in which cores Android uses.

Many thanks to:
SDL (libsdl.org) - No porting possible without that
Bochs (bochs.sourceforge.net) - They made the real thing
FreeDOS (freedos.org) - The basic tools for a PC
Free icons authors (iconarchive.com) - I'm good at coding but bat at drawing

** WARNING **
The app seems quite stable to me, but it's easily possible to make it very unstable and it may crash immediately if the user plays too much with the configuration, or if the guest system is not managed well.
It's possible that you have to reboot your Android device in some cases.
It's possible that in some cases you have to uninstall and reinstall the app to make it work again.
Than the app may drain your battery quickly, but this depends on the configuration (emulated cpu cycles).
It's possible that the device CPU becomes stressed causing overheating.
So use it at your own risk.
** WARNING **

If your image of the system will not start, then check its integrity. If you have it on the SD card (micro, does not matter), then try to move to the internal memory

Changes
-Requires Android 7+. Armv8.
-Initial multiprocessor emulation support. All emulated cores run in a single host thread and ARE NOT related to device cores.
-Multiprocessor emulation in slower than single processor.
-Fix auto-destroy in 32bit version.
-Minor fixes.
- Some fixings.
- Add Picture-in-picture
- Button to open menu in virtual keyboard
- Removed X86 libraries

All images in the subject Collection of OS images for BOCHS and QEMU

Android required: Only on 6.0 and higher

Developer: Luigi B

Running on android lBochs 4/5

How to run as root with

How to start the emulator without root

Instruction

SEABIOS version 1.12.0 dated 11/17/2018

What is coming?

W95

FAQ on the emulator

Download:
Version: 2.1
2.1 update
IBochs PC Emulator
Past versions

If it gives an error, then:Google play

Post has been editedKenas - 21.09.20, 16:39
Reason for editing: 2.1

Rep: (0)
The apk from the topic is not launched, with a normal flight, the only emulsion on which the Fallout 2 was launched without brakes with sound on the 95th Windows, (I am perversions on Nexus 7 2012)} -)

Rep: (145)
MaxaPadov @ 7.05.18, 0:09*
do not start
I do not know why!

Rep: (0)
How to run Windows on it

Rep: (3)
Saying for some reason the topic. Let's actively.

Posted on 04.06.2018, 23:32:

I tried to enlarge on Sirius a video memory but not as it did not succeed, changed all the settings where any memory was written increased 2 times a lot was done but in several files of the emulator / Android / Data archive / IBOCHS itself / you will find the IBOCHS archive. Let us make it so much to increase in two three. 1 for medium (2x) 2. For powerful (3-4x)

Rep: (3)
Maniaaa1 @ 06/02/2018, 19:22*
How to run Windows on it

Drink to Yandex (images for Limbo emulator)
The first will be (savagemessiahzine.com) look, open go to the site or download directly withsavagemessiahzine.comInstall in the configs and voila + it is necessary to put an IPS for 2-3, 256 MB frames (weak smartphone) 512 (medium smartphone) 1024 (powerful smartphone)
Turn off the sound, and something else (forgotable but optional) and voila works and by the way download IMG images (they are in the archives you download or it is already immediately downloaded to IMG)

Posted on 06/04/2018, 23:39:

Prizimiski @ 05/19/2018, 17:36*
I do not know why!

Smart you have, but what about additional files.

Posted on 04.06.2018, 23:43:

* prizimiski
Change the cap lay out the link to IBOCHS on Google Play. And write: "If you do not work Download from Play Market"

Rep: (90)
Link to Google Play Market

https: //play.google.co...ils? id = lb.myapp.lbochs

hint
In order to open the settings, you need to press the "Back" system button.

If the settings have changed "too" strongly, the application will stop running, will issue an error. "Is treated" reinstalling the application, or by deleting all application data through the system settings. The third option is to copy the LBOCHS.BXRC file to another folder and, if necessary, replace them.

By the way, it turned out only from the market, I tried to put it from here, also a mistake. Yes, and Lucky Patcher did not help, the backup will stack with the same mistake

Rep: (27)
Explain how you are here 2nd Follaut without brakes run, if I can not even be pre-installed in Windows Pinball without brakes and signing sound to run?

Rep: (1)
Android 4.2 = When you first start it is installed, then writes an error.

rave. It turned out ridiculous, there is a topic, but a malleant word understand how and what to install.

The author of the topic, be so kind

Add Dolban instructions Il Che then similar.

some crap.

* Bandit_199O. And what is incomprehensible?

* Dzirt1108 , What do you understand here? Crap full download and where to throw? How to set up and why a mother to start him in general

* Bandit_199O. Well, I have been figured out for a long time: D
And so:
Put a prog from playmarket
Swing the desired image of Windows \ Linuhai \ other
You go to ask and configure how you need, or how the prog will allow)))
Exit through the menu and re-start
Watch download)))

* Dzirt1108 whose duplicates nickname

I downloaded the file.img where it is now a malfunction word?

Posted on 19.07.2018, 09:11:

* Dzirt1108 , from Yandex downloaded w95.img What else do you need to download?

* Bandit_199O. , go to the prog, press the button back

* Dzirt1108 , And what's next after back?

* Bandit_199O. , and then in the settings))

* Dzirt1108 So, write Poditapo, I do not know English, and you do not cost a malleant word.

I'm in the setup: what to choose

And what to run?

What can you do a malleant word

* Bandit_199O. , I can't do it in stages, the prog is not installed now, I will write to Kumiv with screenshots, but I don't remember

* Dzirt1108 ,
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted on 19.07.2018, 09:18:

* Dzirt1108 , what's next?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.12.20, 19:30