Useful
Fabric against wallpaperhttps://youtu.be/bnCQeq6JRTU
Games on the projector in the afternoonhttps://youtu.be/m3CbMN69MG4
Difference with LCD TV during the dayhttps://youtu.be/WTg6o3MWJ64
Low ip laghttps://youtu.be/93FzwzVEpRo
My review of the projector 1 parthttps://youtu.be/HcGefPoEYug
The second part of the reviewhttps://youtu.be/yFtF1nMm6Bs
Review Responseshttps://youtu.be/rlQEsMrDpX4

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 24.09.17, 13:07
Reason for editing: Adding material on the topic.

Rep: (0)
Hello! I'm new here, please accept in my ranks) I bought an Epson TW-5300. I will not say that I am delighted, but it shows more or less mediocre, though I don’t like black at all, but Bluetooth works after activation) I have a question ... I connected Chromecast Ultra via HDMI, the video shows without brakes, but most movies Playback through different players from both the phone and the laptop goes without sound, it seems to be only those where the audio track is in AC3 format. When connected to a TV, everything works fine with this set-top box and these films. If I turn on the same films by mirroring the phone screen, and not through the player, the sound is reproduced. Tell me, how can I solve this problem?

Hung the projector to the ceiling, at the same distance as it was on the shelf.

Sharpening has deteriorated (turned up the optics, it was not bad at the cinema, but the inscriptions, the captions are not very good. I made the sharpness to "20", again the movie became clearer, but the inscriptions / letters were smeared even more. Well, oh well, I thought, I do not care.

I watch only high-quality movies 25-50GB.
When the foreground shows, (for example, people's faces) the picture is super, everything is clear, sharp, every hair is visible, but here is the far plan, ESPECIALLY DARK SCENES and also the BACK PLAN, which is not in the FOCUS on the image as if it were interferences, just like everything On the old films RYABIT, not to say that straight horror, but very noticeable.

What could it be?
Who knows who faced?
What happened to the sharpness and what kind of interference?
Strains very much, especially since everything was fine.

Good afternoon. How did you manage to solve your problem? If so, tell me what the matter was.

Rep: (1)
* Yuri75 ,
Good afternoon, Yuri!
I didn’t dare, but I began to notice that this is not on all films / cartoons, on some everything is fine.
Someone from the forum once said that it depends on the compression of the movie format, maybe the way it is.
In general, I scored on this matter and enjoy the picture.
I also noticed that if you sit closer to the screen than its width, then the dots and blur will be much more pronounced, sit down a bit further and the picture will change dramatically for the better.
Maybe you too sit too close to the screen, do an experiment

The people who play video games on the projector ???
PS4, XBOX one?
Answer me !!
Need help setting up.
I play 5400 myself

Guys tell me!
Epson 5400

Question on picture quality in full hd movies!

He wrote about small flaws as viewed content in full hd!

Many are advised to watch remixes with a minimum degree of compression!

But how to understand what compression ratio does not spoil the picture?

Is there any ideal?
What options to look at?

Rep: (39)
But how to understand what compression ratio does not spoil the picture?

It seems that everything below 15-18 Mbps is already pinched rips, and not pinched muxes - above 24.

Greetings. A few questions about the EH-TW-5300.

1. When a barely noticeable yellow spot appears (visible in complete darkness on a black background) - is this a signal that the matrix burns out? How much time can pass from such a symptom to more serious troubles?

2. Is there a difference between input lag when using HDMI and VGA (d-sub)? I don't have a source device with d-sub to check ...

3. In the video review and comments fixed in the header, it is said that when using the "Quick" mode, there is no decrease in quality from 1080p to 720p. This is not true. I clearly see how this decrease goes with the subsequent upscale to 1080p, with a very poor upscale without filtering (point-to-point, nearest neighbor, nearest neighbors). Visually - "ladders", reduced detail, lower color depth, increased sharpness, etc. Is this the way it should be, or am I doing something wrong (do I need to make some settings other than switching the mode)?

4. What can be the consequences of a hypothetical lamp explosion if the projector is mounted on a ceiling bracket half a meter above your head? Are there any specific symptoms indicative of this possibility in the short term?

5. Is there a complete guide to reduce input lag on this model? Are there any TECHNICAL reviews on this issue (measurements with a special device or at least with a second screen and shooting on a slow motion camera or a SLR for 1 \ 30s)?

6. What is the best ND filter to use? I read about ND-2 at 55. The room is dark, Eco mode, the screen is matte white.

Thanks in advance for the answers, if any.

add

7. Are there any owners who have collected hashboxes for this (or similar) devices?

8. Is there official data on fan airflow? Is it possible to replace the fan with a more efficient one in the same form factor as we do on video cards in a PC?

Not a question but a fact. I confirm that when the projector flips over, the fan starts to buzz harder. According to the sound level meter it is 20-30%. The sound level meter was located directly opposite the projector, without changing the vertical position. The sound also changes the timbre. I think that those people who deny this fact at 5300 either do not hear, or have some other version of the firmware, where these speed switches are not set.

Rep: (424)
* AlexRydof , If the lamp explodes, it is unlikely that something will happen, it is in a separate block + external case. My fan is spinning the same way that in normal mode it is upside down, but if you turn on the altitude mode in the settings, the fan starts to increase speed (as I understand it, this mode is needed if you use it in mountainous areas). The yellow-green spots are visible on a white background, they appeared somewhere at 100 o’clock, and so they haven’t gone anywhere and haven’t changed, but for 500 hours. In fast mode, the picture loses its clarity but the “input lag” is the smallest.

Good afternoon, there is an epson tw 5400 projector, I bought last year in June, another year warranty, the lamp is 360 hours. I’m selling, can anyone need it? The price is 35,000.

Rep: (3)
Did anyone take a lamp in Interlink?

* iLisiy , at the expense of 3D, it has all the rules ... I connect the glasses from the Samsung TV (my friends gave it away, they are not relevant on the TV) ... just turn on the 3D, and the glasses on the button ... he picks them up immediately ... turn off glasses yourself ... if you need to use a remote control to select a vertical or horizontal stereo pair. From Panasonic I think they should also come up ...

1. From 2uh - 2.5 meters on the screen with 5350 I observe a pixel grid. Is that all? Is it being treated? (in settings)
2. I looked for the "high-altitude" mode did not fill. Is he not in 5350? (cooler buzzing)
3. Lamp operating time 50H, XGIMI Z3 - brighter in the same conditions. (planned to switch to 5350)
4. Are Philips 3D glasses (3D Max-Brille PTA516) suitable for 5350?
Thank you.

Guys, I have an Epson EH-TW5400, it worked for a year and began to crack. It seems like a cooler when the dirt gets. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? How to solve it?

Rep: (7)
* matway1985 , change the cooler. Or disassemble, wash and miss

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 19:31