Who do you play for?
Titans [ 22 ] ** [27,16%]
The hunters [ 32 ] ** [39,51%]
Warlocks [ 27 ] ** [33,33%]
Total votes: 81

Rep: (3412)
Destiny 2
Mass multiplayer first-person shooter, Action / RPG
PlayStation 4 modding / Sony PlayStation 4 - Discussion / PlayStation Plus EU (RU) / Sony PlayStation 4 - Firmware / Destiny 2 / PS4 purchase / Exchange nicknames / company search to play together in PSN / SEN / PS4 Games Sharing / Purchase Sony Playstation VR / Choosing a PlayStation TV [PS4] Record BETA TEST games
Attached Image

Players4
rukichNickname psn VittoreLevitto
chuvachok123Nickname psn chuvachok101
chernobilNickname psn ulrih_akadem
masskoo92Nickname psn Boradachmazay
goldenboyufaNickname psn goldenboyufa
qexxNickname psn b39v4r

We register in the LAN, or write in the subject
Guides and Tips
Trophies in the gameR
  • Chosen by the Stranger / Traveler's Chosen
    Get all the Destiny 2 trophies
  • Long and Winding Road
    Reach Level 20
  • Lieutenant Zavala's Lieutenant
    Get all Titans subclasses
  • Pathfinder / Cayde's Pathfinder
    Get all hunter subclasses
  • Protekhe Ikora / Ikora's ProtГ©gГ©
    Get all warlock subclasses
  • Show what you are capable of / Show Me What You Got
    Finish "Call to Arms" Shaks
  • Hot on the heels / In A Flash
    Finish the quests of one hot spot
  • People's Hero / The People's Hero
    End an open heroic event
  • Heart of Darkness / Heart of Darkness
    End Shadow Raid
  • Exotic Life / The Life Exotic
    Get 15 Exotic Weapons or Armor
  • Challenge Accepted
    Complete 30 trials
  • Belly Of The Beast
    Finish the Leviathan raid
  • Prestige / The Prestige
    Finish the Leviathan raid or Shadow Raid on the Prestige level
  • You will not be judged / Lest Ye Be Judged
    Find a Messenger from another world

Pollsu
Filled

Official site
PictureWatch

Post has been editedgodraxe - 16.09.17, 04:09

Rep: (24)
There, the server raised even today? And yesterday I bought the CD, damn it, I decided to calm evening play. First patch for 6 GB, and then the "Oops, sorry, the server does not work" for the evening.>_<

Rep: (58)
* Natural Born Lucker, last night was turned off on the server service, ready to launch a raid apparently.

Rep: (9)
And clans like tightened.

Rep: (23)
* konnov_l Clans for another weekend earned, yesterday made a list of clan mates

Rep: (1598)
Who has any success on the roads? Is there anyone close?

Rep: (9)
Guys, the lost card sectors are no more? On patrol sirens is that I can not find :)

Rep: (54)
The guys are very difficult matter after raising 269 265 falls just above very rarely. What to do where to go?

Posted 09/15/2017, 6:31:

konnov_l @ 15.09.2017, 00:00*
Guys, the lost card sectors are no more? On patrol sirens is that I can not find :)

They are designated "double varotami" on a normal map. Look for the entrance to the "dungeon"

Rep: (537)
* Lexazigalev the Internet has a lot of "guides" on the theme of enhancing PL, but not to search, for example, is such a picture . I think the translation should not have any problems. LOW RNG - PL loot is always above you with a few exceptions, HIGH RNG - a high spread PL loot may be below your.

PS: Actually, personally I somehow did not meet problems with the increase of its first titanium PL (285 now), while not even converge in the first SF and making krysopistik may luck: rolleyes:

PPS: Clansavagemessiahzine.comnot yet concocted? If Cho, so take, PSNIDb39v4r .

Post has been editedqexx - 15.09.17, 08:19

Rep: (76)
The public servers fell first light max 260 now 262 (268 is my light), then raskochegarilsya and will be higher. And we must take 270 Exotica (quests and engrams). MB in the furnace falls, I have not walked.

Posted 09/15/2017, 8:19:

* konnov_l , Lost sectors looking for myself, so interesting. Near the entrance there will be an icon as the first on the wall of the church.

* Dyuss, many weekends are just beginning, so I think everyone will be in the coming days to sit tight in the raid until it closed!)

By the way, it turned out to be so easy to pass, collect rings, it does not crumble mobs) SF this week

Post has been editedgoldenboyufa - 15.09.17, 08:37

* goldenboyufa,
Come the weekend pass it on prestige. As long as it is light.

* Dyuss, I never intended to run on hard, have Tim soon as I have, but if that write in the SPE, will be free to converge.

Rep: (1548)
Destiny 2: paspisanie disable on serverov 18 centyabpya

How do you not tired yet? Something I have everything. Activities that are interesting to me, tired and finished. Pass again and again do not want to. Just once a week on the day to go, run.

* Icarrion Reid closed? Naytfol on pristizhe? nine test?

* goldenboyufa On the road do not have time to find a team and get through. The rest is not interesting. The same, only harder.

Rep: (23)
* Icarrion , Testing nine pvp with the opening of the new hub.

Closed and the raid and the test 9. 298 Lite. Not who does not want to go naytfol Prestige? 290+

* rukich My hands are not for pvp, so wide. Sometimes you can run, but without the drains fails.

* Icarrion
So prestige naytfol is pve. Only when you need ~ 300 Lite.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/07/20, 20:34