> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Darkest Dungeon: Tablet Edition | [IPad] known bagel

Rep: (1454)
Darkest Dungeon: Tablet Edition
version: 1.3
Catalog: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:28.08.2019
Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Darkest Dungeon - a complex turn-based role-playing game with roguelike-gothic atmosphere in which the characters adventure affect their mental health.

Description:
"Darkest Dungeon - a complex turn-based role-playing game with roguelike-gothic atmosphere in which the characters adventure affect their mental health.

*** *** Awards and nominations
*** Rock Paper Shotgun - 50 best RPG of all time ***
*** of IGF 2016 - category 3 ***

You have to collect, train and lead a team of heroes, each of which has its drawbacks. The team will need to spend on an eerie forests, deserted Reserves collapse crypts and other dangerous places. Not only have to fight with incredible enemies, but also with stress, hunger, disease and the impenetrable darkness. Disclose the country of mystery and send the heroes in the fight against creepy zombies with the help of a new strategic turn-based combat system.

* Psychoses system - fight to be not only monsters but also with stress! Heroes prone to paranoia, masochism, illogical behavior, and many other conditions that affect the game.
* Stylish graphics, as if drawn by a pen by hand.
* New turn-based combat system will encounter numerous characters from the evil creatures.
* 15 (and there will be new!) Playable classes: plague doctor, savage, and even a leper.
* Camp, where you can heal wounds or to make a rousing speech.
* City with a restaurant and a convent, where the exhausted heroes can relax and relieve accumulated stress.
* The classic features of computer RPG: the irreversible death of heroes, dangerous dungeons and the ability to pass the game several times.
* 3 game modes and more than 80 hours of gameplay

Will you be able to repel otherworldly horrors take your patrimony?

Proceed at your own risk!
Homepage: http://www.darkestdungeon.com/
iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/darkest-dungeon-tablet-edition/id1199831446?mt=8
System requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9 inch display, iPad Pro 12,9 inches Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9.7 inches, iPad Pro 9,7 inches Wi -Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), iPad Pro (2nd generation) to 12.9 inch display, iPad Pro (2nd generation) with 12.9 inch display with support for Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro with a display of 10.5 inches and the iPad Pro 10.5 inch display, with support for Wi-Fi + Cellular.

Link to IPA: Mail 1.3

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 28.08.19, 20:57
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (228)
It is not clear what support do I need to siphon - the interface is clearly made in the armpit. Yes, a lot dobvleno to stitch, but also clearly shows that it is more crutches because in the interface, on scrolls, icons even ipade so tiny that I could hardly get into them with his finger. Then the stylus is needed most.

Rep: (1)
and how to get a VIP account tongbu?

Rep: (16)
Lafalove92 @ 14.09.17, 19:27*
iPhones do not have support

https://yadi.sk/i/KKnxIVmJ3Mu4Kq

Rep: (0)
it is possible to pull off and put here tongbu version for iPhones?

1) Who knew how juzat opium? I try as he might, he could not zayuzat
2) no one thought that the game was zhesche? I have difficulty ... Light one party has already lost. The second stems barely reached the dungeon ... and this is just the beginning of the same.
In the PC version of this zhestkach even close was not.

Trancego @ 15.09.17, 03:15*
it is possible to pull off and put here tongbu version for iPhones?
what's the problem download tongbu?

Posted 15/09/2017 at 11:22 AM:

Fair_boy @ 15.09.17, 09:51*
1) Who knew how juzat opium? I try as he might, he could not zayuzat
2) no one thought that the game was zhesche? I have difficulty ... Light one party has already lost. The second stems barely reached the dungeon ... and this is just the beginning of the same.
In the PC version of this zhestkach even close was not.

in the PC version did not play, but it's a couple of times ... PPC replayed to better perks and skills were at the doctor and healer, so once a little in the prologue is not dead, grabbed a pair of thick crits)))

Who knows sensible Hyde tips on the game, which the Persians swing, which ammunition to take on the job?

Post has been editedisilendil - 15.09.17, 11:26

Rep: (11)
The problem lies in the fact that you can download it only from a VIP account

1) Right now, it became easier. Gathered at last on Necromancer group 1. True waiting for a normal artifact to a necromancer ... waiting, waiting, waiting ... I have other pump up to lvl 2.
Apparently it seemed to me that too rigidly, since I used to have all 0 lvl went into battle with Perth artifacts. And since for 0 lvl they were OP, I forgot how it is - without them.
2) money system has not changed - either you take a group of useless antique dealer and you have a lot of money, or you're a bum.
3) In spite of the whole pertost game to freeze the extremal unadapted interface for touch.
Abilities normal display. Instead yuzaniya information, I keep them prozhimayu. Working with characters panel is hell - some - SWAPO no ... need to try to get into the small arrows to scroll.

Outcome: game = failure. Quite uncomfortable to play, the whole atmosphere is cut into the top. I regret the money that paid for it. Here and then buy. I will wait for updates.

* isilendil
I did not read the guides, but the stream looked. Setups very much, because abilities sooo much. I, for example, some classes do not like. Much depends on whether you properlo (judging by the Stream).
Someone, for example, walking three mercenaries.
Of setups:
Rogue (shot into abutment counterattack +) + Antique (shield against a robber)
Champion (roar counterattack +) + Antique (shield against a robber)
The idea is that the antiquarian nothing of itself is not, so it must shield buff dude with a counterattack.
* HoRRicH, cast link to Guides:
http:? //steamcommunity....edetails/ id = 633755574

Post has been editedFair_boy - 15.09.17, 19:25

Lafalove92 @ 15.09.17, 17:57*
The problem lies in the fact that you can download it only from a VIP account

I have a normal, without any registration

Posted on 15/09/2017, 20:26:

Fair_boy @ 15.09.17, 18:25*
2) money system has not changed - either you take a group of useless antique dealer and you have a lot of money, or you're a bum.

I do not really understand how to develop, all the money spent on whores and supplies.

Post has been editedisilendil - 15.09.17, 20:25

* isilendil
Stupidly sit and wait when the coach arrives antiquarian. As soon as he arrives, take it to the job. In a couple of his robber hilershu and dps. We have antiquarian ability is a shield - Bafana her a thief and all - it is a tank with a parry. All chests, coffins, etc only open the antiquarian. Will fall any antique nishtyaki - they will be automatically sold themselves to the end of the mission. But the thief should be taken a blow with a parry and shot at point blank range - you shot throws, and hit throws 1 place forward.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Conductive tin occurred - took three level 1 and one zero ... I went to saaamy simple dungeon. I ran there for collectors. Hardly zakovyryal, but the fact. He was not a problem when there is a battle group, but I ran into him farmerskoy with antiquarian.

Post has been editedFair_boy - 16.09.17, 00:36

Fair_boy @ 16.09.17, 00:17*
Conductive tin occurred - took three level 1 and one zero ... I went to saaamy simple dungeon. I ran there for collectors. Hardly zakovyryal, but the fact. He was not a problem when there is a battle group, but I ran into him farmerskoy with antiquarian.

I can not yet assess the nature of the problem) Thank you for the advice

Rep: (11)
[Quote name = "isilendil" date = "15.09.2017, 23:23" post = 65070824] ...
I have a normal, without any registration

Well, you version of the iPad is likely to have downloaded, and it is with a conventional rocking Account

Stupidly sit and wait when the coach arrives antiquarian. As soon as he arrives, take it to the job. In a couple of his robber hilershu and dps. We have antiquarian ability is a shield - Bafana her a thief and all - it is a tank with a parry. All chests, coffins, etc only open the antiquarian. Will fall any antique nishtyaki - they will be automatically sold themselves to the end of the mission. But the thief should be taken a blow with a parry and shot at point blank range - you shot throws, and hit throws 1 place forward.

Thank you, the collector simply saves.

Prompt how to correctly use a jester in action?

Maybe there is an interesting bunch?

Post has been editedisilendil - 17.09.17, 00:46

* isilendil
Jester is best to hang debuffs on the enemy and party on the slope, the enemy will often smear, clown 3 lines at the end and 1 ability is to bounce back from the damage in case he moves on 1 line. I'm using a jester poured necromancer and other mini bosses crypt like seeds

Posted on 17/09/2017, 00:54:

* isilendil
And what about the ligaments look, I have not bought a PC while Crimson Court, just perfect for the current version on iOS

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 17.09.17, 01:11

* isilendil
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 17.09.17, 01:11

I ran there for collectors. Hardly zakovyryal, but the fact

you're a monster, I barely escaped from it

* Fair_boy,
Collector I remember one time with 3 antique and barbarian was falling, as for me you them a little underestimate (the ability to etch and treat in particular), it is possible for one rink to get a lot of bucks, because each antiquarian increases the ceiling of which the currency can be collected from the level, but and jewelry sypyatsya often :)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 17.09.17, 01:20

HoRRicH @ 17.09.17, 00:52*
ligaments look

Only more questions appeared (

Why do you use the occultist, not a nun?
How do you use a werewolf, he's wildly demoralizing ...

head explodes from this game ...)

Post has been editedisilendil - 17.09.17, 01:22

* isilendil
occultist is extremely useful as it has abilities to hit the farthest rows 2, destroy the bodies of the attack, or to cause increased damage on monsters (hi-bay). Treats he too weak, unless you take into account the chance of bleeding in the camp he has too many useful abilities. Werewolf though demoralizing but DPS and party with a clown that boosts morale all compensated. The game is very cleverly balanced, at least until the DLS Crimson Court, I do not buy it for the reason that there is generally a game with vampires and stupid bosses with huge statues, violates all something that is already used for 120+ hours

HoRRicH @ 17.09.17, 01:25*
jester which boosts morale

Explain please, you're talking about abilities which allows for the use of -7 panic?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 12:54