> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Darkest Dungeon: Tablet Edition | [IPad] known bagel

Rep: (1451)
Darkest Dungeon: Tablet Edition
version: 1.3
Catalog: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:28.08.2019
Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Darkest Dungeon - a complex turn-based role-playing game with roguelike-gothic atmosphere in which the characters adventure affect their mental health.

Description:
"Darkest Dungeon - a complex turn-based role-playing game with roguelike-gothic atmosphere in which the characters adventure affect their mental health.

*** *** Awards and nominations
*** Rock Paper Shotgun - 50 best RPG of all time ***
*** of IGF 2016 - category 3 ***

You have to collect, train and lead a team of heroes, each of which has its drawbacks. The team will need to spend on an eerie forests, deserted Reserves collapse crypts and other dangerous places. Not only have to fight with incredible enemies, but also with stress, hunger, disease and the impenetrable darkness. Disclose the country of mystery and send the heroes in the fight against creepy zombies with the help of a new strategic turn-based combat system.

* Psychoses system - fight to be not only monsters but also with stress! Heroes prone to paranoia, masochism, illogical behavior, and many other conditions that affect the game.
* Stylish graphics, as if drawn by a pen by hand.
* New turn-based combat system will encounter numerous characters from the evil creatures.
* 15 (and there will be new!) Playable classes: plague doctor, savage, and even a leper.
* Camp, where you can heal wounds or to make a rousing speech.
* City with a restaurant and a convent, where the exhausted heroes can relax and relieve accumulated stress.
* The classic features of computer RPG: the irreversible death of heroes, dangerous dungeons and the ability to pass the game several times.
* 3 game modes and more than 80 hours of gameplay

Will you be able to repel otherworldly horrors take your patrimony?

Proceed at your own risk!
Homepage: http://www.darkestdungeon.com/
iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/darkest-dungeon-tablet-edition/id1199831446?mt=8
System requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9 inch display, iPad Pro 12,9 inches Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9.7 inches, iPad Pro 9,7 inches Wi -Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), iPad Pro (2nd generation) to 12.9 inch display, iPad Pro (2nd generation) with 12.9 inch display with support for Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro with a display of 10.5 inches and the iPad Pro 10.5 inch display, with support for Wi-Fi + Cellular.

Link to IPA: Mail 1.3

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 28.08.19, 20:57
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (16)
* Dyuss,
By the way, to understand how the game will look like on your ipad, very simple. Locate on YouTube passage in good quality, like this about it will be, maybe a little better.
For examplehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5-JHRMWWZQ
Compare, it looks similar, only for ipad fonts are quite a bit bigger and a different color, looks better, and the picture is very bright and contrast.

Post has been editedgg2 - 20.03.18, 05:20

Rep: (30)
Upd.
All tested on firmware 11.2.5.
Upd.
Version 20343.

Good evening, anyone interested, launched on IPhone 5S.
Referring to yadisk

P. S. perepodpisyvat and put through AppleConfigurator for os x.
P. S. 2. Lagov no, it is bright, small icons obilok while leveling guild, it is difficult to choose between reading and using a halt, but it is only for beginners. By the way even noticed that a very small exchange of relics, a very long time trying to get there, everything else was very playable, departures was 2.5 hours.

Post has been editedstampoo - 20.03.18, 23:19

Rep: (228)
* stampoo,
It is logical to stoop to using the stylus.

Rep: (30)
* Fair_boy,
A cross-platform save to iCloud, for example with the iMac, Macbook?

Rep: (3)
Built on buying someone can hack (then to install the unit without breaking Ceyla)?

Rep: (228)
* stampoo,
No idea. The icloud written by the save game id. id tied to the account ... in theory should.
I have no iMac, Macbook, so I can not check.

Rep: (1)
Ehh .... like Dlc without Ceyla activate. : Girl_cray:

Rep: (4)
Krc tired of farming and the re-pereprohodit game. In general, I am looking hack. I am trying to save through local files, but something does not go ...
In general, how to get conservation
ITunes installed on your computer, connect your device via a cable to a PC and make a backup copy of the data from the iPad to the computer.
Next I closed iTunes and set iBackupBot. I launched and found the User App Files game directory (com.redhook.darkestdungeon). There are even stores save.

It is said that you need to quack file format * .plist, but looking at it through Notepad I did not see anything interesting.
However, the problem still exists, it seems that the files are in (\ Documents \ Darkest \ profile_0) are encrypted and are responsible for the game data (gold and familki).
Krc, attaching the file with my backup and screenshots for clarity. Who can - help me;)
Attached Image

Attached filecom.redhook.darkestdungeon.zip(60.88 KB)

Rep: (1)
Now is the best time to buy the game

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
And there is an updated version? In an old hat?

Rep: (0)
Link to the game, LLC are unable to download. Refresh pozzhalusta.

Download link does not work.

Rep: (1451)
The game has been updated to 1.3

Kids and for android have information on output, and whether it will at all.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 13:48