HOMTOM HT16 PRO - Firmware

Rep: (2565)
HOMTOM HT16 PRO - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT16 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information

~ The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device are not liable.
~ All operations with your phone, You do at your own risk.
~ Required: Make a backup before any manipulations with the device!
~ Before posting a photo, familiarize yourself with the topic: -Working with Images on the forum

Drivers and Utilities

TWRP and ROOT

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 29.05.19, 15:13
Reason for editing: Deleting Google Account / FRP

Rep: (165)
Now updated to 9 miuipro, at first glance, it works faster than 8. What I noticed is the ability to change the operation of the indicator. When charging at 100%, the green indicator now lights up, earlier at 90%. Write a new phone number can only be either in the memory of the phone or in acc. google or micloud. On 7.8.24, it was possible to record the number on the SIM card and the phone saw the contacts on the SIM card so it was not necessary to port them to the phone. I liked the firmware in general, if possible I’ll write off what I’m picking at ....: D but I forgot it completely, in my opinion, the automatic brightness began to work correctly. It seems that the light sensor has changed, now the lights in the automatic mode works quickly and as I want.

Post has been editedGARIKGOGA - 23.09.17, 08:41

Rep: (113)
I have a phone homtom ht 16pro I installed firmware 1.1.7 I wanted to flash tvrp and install an unofficial firmware that download

Rep: (165)
* Andreyvshors28 , download from the hats of the scanner2 and flash flash, then go into the recovery and do it on the screen of the firmware. everything. Installation of min 15, there will be 1 start of the logo - reboot-of the logo - 10-15 minutes of installation with the logo and voila miuipro beauty.

Post has been editedGARIKGOGA - 23.09.17, 15:22

Rep: (39)
* Andreyvshors28,

So you asked for a link to the instruction and he threw it to you, and he wrote the files to take fromourhats !!! You yourself tupit brother))

*[b] zenoo* zenook Well, yes, I protupil something

Andreyvshors28 @ 09/23/17, 15:22*
a novice and I don’t know what and how simply I need help.

the man was not mistaken and did not joke: nono:
read carefully before you do something. I gave you instructions in pictures that would be clearer and wrote to take files from our header.
This Good Uncle wishes you to read the instructions a little more and get a thorough understanding of: sveta: before you do something with your device;)

and still practice to clean up pictures under a spoiler on this link -We try to upload files and images to the forum.

Post has been editedroman112233 - 23.09.17, 15:48

* jemmini But you can only flash the recovery without installing Root (to install third-party firmware) version 1.1.7 is now

* Andreyvshors28, No, do not turn on your phone without root on the stock firmware

Post has been editedzenook - 23.09.17, 17:43

* zenook , thank you all understood: unsure:

Anyone can install the mod for miui 7.9.22thank -roman_lenovo A390
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK - Modification and decoration (Post roman_lenovo A390 # 65319390)
before flashing archive remove logo.bin

Post has been editedroman112233 - 23.09.17, 20:53

Now that you advise, install something from the header or flash it right away. If you flash, then what do you advise?

UHF Traffic Controller @ 09/30/17, 07:51*
Now that you advise, install something from the header or flash it right away. If you flash, then what do you advise?

download firmware. for example thisHOMTOM HT16 PRO - Firmwares (Fast roman112233 # 62664421)or another one you like and install.

* roman112233 ,
Thanks, now on the road, once, in the evening from a computer I will carefully study.

Rep: (7)
Put miui v9. Elegant firmware, the latest 7.9.22, from roman112233. Everything is pumped up to the smallest detail, and if you add a mod of some kind, also the last one, then the bomb is out!

d3rudo @ 09/30/17, 11:28*
Put miui v9. Elegant firmware, the latest 7.9.22, from roman112233. Everything is pumped up to the smallest detail, and if you add a mod of some kind, also the last one, then the bomb is out!

What kind of mod do you need to add?)) If you're talking about a graphic, then just install a normal theme)

Post has been editedzenook - 30.09.17, 15:46

Engineering menu for miuipro 7.9.22 - Download thank - - = Banderlog = -
installation from TWRP
Hrosed for MIUIPro 7.9.22 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK - MIUI Firmware (Post Skipper73 # 65348363)

Multi-window mode for miui9 - Download
set as usual apk.

Zenook @ 09/30/17, 15:40*
What kind of mod do you need to add?)) If you're talking about a graphic, then just install a normal theme)

without trying, you will not know, as they say .... there are a lot of additions and changes in fashion. everything is painted in the description.

Post has been editedroman112233 - 30.09.17, 20:27

Rep: (7)
* zenook,
Nah, the topic is half of what the mod does. Mod changes a lot of things. Again, an amateur, especially when you get tired of the established standard settings.

Rep: (3)
HELP NEED FIRMWARE from homtom ht16 9.0.4 PEOPLE HELP. I am writing here because there is nowhere else !!!!

HELP NEED FIRMWARE from homtom ht16 9.0.4 PEOPLE HELP. I am writing here because there is nowhere else !!!!

here you can hardly be helped. you here -HOMTOM HT16 - Discussion

Post has been editedroman112233 - 30.09.17, 19:48

* arfeka

Our version will definitely not work for you, as we have a serious difference in terms of hardware.

* roman112233,

To the campaign, the Chinese changed something in the HT 16 gland, as if we did not go to the bodies of those who recently bought))

Post has been editedzenook - 01.10.17, 08:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 22:53