> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Nokia 8 | Discussion of energy, and the search tips on saving solutions

Rep: (59)
Power consumption (autonomy) Nokia 8
PictureTA-1012
Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | A source of information

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Battery and Charging
Battery type 3090 mA-P2, non-removable

Post has been editedRu4kin - 29.07.18, 18:10
Reason for editing: Removed unnecessary

Rep: (65)
Well, not who did not check what is the capacity for real?

Rep: (140)
During the night (from 23 hours to 7 am) acc sat exactly 10%
This is something really dofiga compared to Nokia 6 (set prog. And permits the same), which was 4% somewhere
And on a good place for the consumption of any "standby mode"
If this glyans, it is necessary to turn it off and try to compare the next night
If not, how to find out what kind of leak such

Now, this thing, right after the screen

Attached Image

Rep: (1964)
M
We are going toPersonal experience

Rep: (1)
* olemal ,
ANM life enabled or not?

Iridyi @ 04.09.17, 12:27*
ANM life enabled or not?

Yes!
he immediately called glyans screen
I wrote about it and I want to turn off at night and compare.

In general, I report.
During the same time, at night, from 23 am to 7 machine ate with the included screenshots glyans ate 10% battery
With off 4%

Rep: (22)
Energy consumption per day.
Morning 1:00 paging news + 1 hour only good music in flac.
Day of messengers.
Home at night with the paging news and music at maximum volume.
Attached Image

Attached Image

The next morning on the stranded up to 20% battery an hour watching news via instant messenger on the way to work. The village soon
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
* olemal ,
Poor when compared with Samsung s7

Post has been editedIridyi - 05.09.17, 12:32
Reason for editing: Added word

Rep: (3)
For the 2k display and 835 SNAP standards like. A little more than a day average load.

Sergeant Raccoon @ 05/09/17, 11:54*
2k display

2k - is FHD. QuadHD do not any side 2k. But I understand you)
Yes, for the IPS is really good. Music puts him in the same way as messengers during the day. But the sound is rather flat and not much screaming loudly.
And the constant brightness in the area of ​​80% (not changed from the first run) included the simultaneous transmission of mobile data mode and vayfay (to be switched without delay) included glossy included activation double tapom included mode smart lock included accurate GPS, keyboard Haptic feedback, the mode with 5% charging. In general, the winds. Otherwise, take it meaning - to call)?

* Septentrionality , You can take?)

Iridyi @ 05.09.17, 11:47*
Poor when compared with Samsung s7

on energovetke Samsa geleksi S8 people complain that up to 15% per night flies

Rep: (8)
I departed for the night 10%
olemal @ 4.09.17, 7:53*
During the night (from 23 hours to 7 am) acc sat exactly 10%

I confirm similar. But I do not care about saving: everything was running as a set plus glance screen. Of course, after Asus Zenfone Max surprising, but there is an application and all filled with the phone, and the weak processor, coupled to the battery 5000. I think if puzzled consumption, it is possible to reduce the ...

Sergeant Raccoon @ 05/09/17, 12:40*
you can take?)

You can, but be careful - very slippery. Never worn covers (and then and bumpers), but then he just asks. Soap in the shower sits firmly in the hand. I do not have time to test a high-grade camera, so I can not advise. But the native camera until the last place on the quality of the photo). So it eats chamber and heats the entire phone.
By the way, when the screen is off and listening to music a couple of times during the evening slip friezes on the third of a second. Once this was when I was listening to music and flipping through the news - it was definitely a frieze, and not a glitch songs.
That day in a row I have exactly one day is 20-24% of the charge. I will not lower the brightness, switch off uluchshalki and test hours without them - so use the phone still will not. We shall soon see how he lives outside the office, and if he would just keep the day.

Dear owners .Tap twice on (Phone in standby mode) HOW mA.chas consumes. Screen if mozhno.Za earlier thanks.

oleg007130 @ 06.09.17, 17:52*
Tap twice on (Phone in standby mode) HOW mA.chas consumes

Name of the process, or service does not tell me? There is a suspicion that it was all in the shell, and therefore nemonitoringuemo

Apologies for the incorrect, 2Tapa here.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedoleg007130 - 07.09.17, 17:17

* oleg007130,
Attached Image

Thank you very much.
I'm in shock ...
Sony Xperia Z3 (6603) 3 days 21 h 52 min.- consumption 330 mA h. It was 3 years old.
I want to give my wife to buy a Nokia 8. Now thoughtful ...

oleg007130 @ 07.09.17, 18:56*
I'm in shock ...

Maybe that's a little bit easier shock))

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 2:57