> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 5X - MIUI firmware

Rep: (82)
Xiaomi Mi 5X - MIUI firmware
ATiffany, Oxygen, Tissot
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | XIAOMI Club пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
For our deviceNOT and WILL NOT BE official Global (Globe ROM) firmware!
In order to use the Multi-Pagan (Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, etc.) firmware, use the firmware from Localizers!

Note to the latest stable from xiaomi.eu. After the firmware has received a black screen
Official firmware (Installation via Recovery and Mi Flash)
Localized firmware (Installation only through Recovery)

Author firmware. Ports (Installation only through Recovery)

Instructions

пїЅ How to find out what type of Xiaomi MI 5X you have || + Another way
Instructions for firmware firmware

Recovery Instructions
Other useful instructions

Root, Recovery, Modems
Recovery
Root
пїЅ What is Root?
Short installation instructions for Root
в–є To install root rights viaSupersu , download SuperSu for installation via TWRP .
в–є Go to TWRP doInstall .
в–є After installation, do the cleaning.Cache / Dalvik Cache

Modems

miscellanea
The results of past surveys
Attached Image
Attached Image

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedderak1129 - 19.04.20, 21:10
Reason for editing: Note to the latest stable from xiaomi.eu. After the firmware has received a black screen

Rep: (1087)
* Temalover
He got you when lying well, straight lines when lying. Everything is fine. What did you want with such a row-screen screen 5.5 opposite 3080 mAh what is worth the M5 with the screen 5.2 squeeze more? No need to compare with 4,000 nickname. The screen would look still watch. All are repelled from the screen of the screen, the size of it and the battery is important for how much mach.

Post has been editedflexible1126 - 11.01.18, 22:24

* SaymanR,
Read his post. This is MIUI and cannot be considered a port. By the way, the port is an imaginary name, it must be attributed to custom, as the Miui shell is killed. I will not argue, maybe I am mistaken about the port.

Post has been editedflexible1126 - 11.01.18, 22:27

Gapps on the firmware from the localizer and the official Chinese firmware withBLOCKEDloader

I decided to write mini-instructions for installing Gapps (Google Apps) or other than all services and Google services. (The most necessary) with TWRP for localized firmware and through an application for devices with a locked loader.

Gapps Installation Instructions via TWRP
- Go to the site *opengapps.org *
- Below you set the checkmarks to: the Arm64 processor, the version of Android 7.1 and select the type of assembly (its contents are displayed when you hover on the assembly type) - I recommend the type of Micro or Pico
- throw the archive to the root of the phone
- Go to TWRP mode and click Install
- Cleaning Cache / Dalvik at will. But I would advise to make cleaning
- first inclusion 5 - 7 minutes

Installation instructions Gapps on a blocked loader
For your phone with a locked loader, use the application:Gapps Installer 3.0(Enable permission to install third-party applications in the phone settings)

Next follow the instructions in the application

Both methods were checked on the type apparatusTiffany

A sourceN-e61 - Gratitude to Him

Post has been editedhondzo - 15.02.18, 19:54
Reason for editing: Added to header

* X_sim
* hondzo,
The second line is also cleaned to go to the brazen flashing and that's it. And everyone must be slapped by everyone, because it is not clear how it dispersed. And here is a pure unlock with your real, relevant myakount, i.e. You are confirmed by your mother in front of the Chinese that agree to the unlock and thus they remove all the responsibility from ourselves for the further fate of the device. At the same time, when unlocking with MiunLock, the Chinese are affirmatively warn about it. 360 hours do not avoid. Such new rules from Xiaomi. We read the cap on this about the inevitability of this.

Post has been editedflexible1126 - 13.01.18, 19:04

Rep: (4)
TWRP version 3.2.1-0 for Xiaomi Mi5x (Tiffany)
2 methods of installation
A- automatic with a batch file and fastboot
B- through the already installed custom recovery
Installation method :
BUT:
1) Unzip the Tiffany-TWRP-3.2.1-0.zip archive and run the BAT file (TWRP.Bat)
2) Turn off the smartphone. Press and hold the "Reduce Volume" buttons for a long time (-) and "Turn on" (PWR)
3) A rabbit will appear on the screen, repairing a robot (FastBoot)
4) After performing the steps described above, connect your smartphone to the computer and press any key to continue.
5) Follow the automatic tips on the PC screen

B:
1) Unzip file from the archive TWRP.IMG
2) Put it into the root of the phone's memory (in that folder where you can find it)
3) Turn off the smartphone. Press and hold the "Enlarge" (+) and "PWR" (PWR)
4) Recovery will appear on the screen (TWRP)
5) Go to the Installation Item (Instal)
6) Include the ability to install img files
7) Find our recovery file (TWRP.IMG) and click Install (when you choose where to flash itrecovery )

P.S. The phone should beat with a unlocked loader and is charged at least 60%

Attached fileTiffany-Twrp-3.2.1-0.zip.(19.72 MB)

Rep: (0)
Dares forum, acquired this unit. In the first I use Xiaomi. The phone showed through FastBoot - Tiffani. Mi Unlock is smashed (which is what came). Version MIUI 8.5.6.0.0. Can I flash TWRP and roll another firmware without harm to get a brick?

Rep: (11)
Vleda @ 01/14/18, 09:36*
Only the firmware does not start need to patch boot
By the way, it's interesting why it does not start.
After all, theoretically, if the Miui_Pro_Root installer changed nothing in the boot, then everything should be launched and working together?

Rep: (10)
I have not found anywhere, I sit on the weekly MIUI Pro, when the notification comes in the curtain there are two identical application icons, and one notice, who had and how to solve?

Rep: (3)
I will come on a weekly xiaomi.eu.
Yesterday, another update came, after which many Google services stopped working.
Google Play works fine. But Chrome, cards, Gmail stopped working. And Facebook applications: FB and IG itself
I tried to roll back to the previous one, but the result is similar. What could be the reason and how to solve it?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (34)
Loveitaly @ 01/14/18, 17:20*
I will come on a weekly xiaomi.eu.
Yesterday, another update came, after which many Google services stopped working.

Just yesterday, update flight 8.1.11. There were no problems, but today it came 8.1.11 V2, where some problems have been fixed. Try

Rep: (11)
In TWRP a bunch of different sections.
Which of them ride and restore?
If you just need to restore the backups of the installed firmware of different localizers.

Rep: (3)
Comrades, and after filing an application for unlocking, it is necessary that all 15 days of waiting in the device stood a SIM card to which the account is attached?
I bought a comrade this phone, introduced my account, requested the anlok 28.12, but the SMS has not yet come.
And in general earlier on the MI5S, the application was sent by writing with the text with the text and then came the answer, and here it seems like just a few movements with VPN and right through the phone everything is done.
As a result, I can't even check what trouble is, because Miunlock does not see the device. I install the driver from the folder with MiunLock, but after starting the program itself, if you click on the gear it will be written that the driver is not installed, even if it is from this menu and install it. So it should not be?

Post has been editeddarkside fiend - 14.01.18, 15:06
Reason for editing: Extended question

No air update is installed. The firmware is downloaded. The phone reboots and falls into TWRP. No installation is happening. If you specify the file manually, the errors climb. Zip File Is Corrupt! I understand the problem in the installation bit of the installation file. But I rebooted several times. Same. Last week, the same nonsense was. I downloaded the firmware with miui.su. Filled through the cable, with complete cleaning. Everything is working. The other day the update came, the same "song". TWRP overwriting, does not help. What else is the problem may be?

Post has been editedLev $ ha - 14.01.18, 15:58

* Lev $ ha , Tell me, why don't the weekly version? Only the head of the fruit. Use a stable and rejoice

Posted on 01/14/2018, 16:37:

* Micash , (I will call)
Do you see at least some kind of indication on other firmware, custom, ports, etc.? It's hard to do something?
Want 8k? Buy a1 and do not bother

Hondzo @ 01/14/18, 18:35*
Tell me why is there a weekly version? Only the head of the fruit. Use a stable and rejoice

Stable too with a Russian language? There specified China. And not the point. The rest I understood the update through the air normally get up. The question is why the file can scam.

* Lev $ ha , There are stable from localizers. For example, on a stake from Miuipro. All pithy.

Why this marrow. Remember each week the device

* hondzo,
Right thinking

Rep: (247)
Hello.
Became the owner of this body. Firmware Last Stage V9 (Chinese).
I do not understand how to give the rights to access to the SD card?
Where does he send me?
Attached Image

In Permshin, there is not a word about SD.
Attached Image

Post has been editedmrppa - 14.01.18, 18:14

* wowaink ,
Checked several times ... everything works without problems and failures
Headline
Attached Image

Post has been editedDeM0Nx - 15.01.18, 18:27
Reason for editing: Hid under spoiler

* baboonator ,
Bugs scanner have already corrected (there is a patch)
There will be time to throw here + I will write installation instructions

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 22:27