> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 5X - MIUI firmware

Rep: (82)
Xiaomi Mi 5X - MIUI firmware
ATiffany, Oxygen, Tissot
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | XIAOMI Club пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
For our deviceNOT and WILL NOT BE official Global (Globe ROM) firmware!
In order to use the Multi-Pagan (Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, etc.) firmware, use the firmware from Localizers!

Note to the latest stable from xiaomi.eu. After the firmware has received a black screen
Official firmware (Installation via Recovery and Mi Flash)
Localized firmware (Installation only through Recovery)

Author firmware. Ports (Installation only through Recovery)

Instructions

пїЅ How to find out what type of Xiaomi MI 5X you have || + Another way
Instructions for firmware firmware

Recovery Instructions
Other useful instructions

Root, Recovery, Modems
Recovery
Root
пїЅ What is Root?
Short installation instructions for Root
в–є To install root rights viaSupersu , download SuperSu for installation via TWRP .
в–є Go to TWRP doInstall .
в–є After installation, do the cleaning.Cache / Dalvik Cache

Modems

miscellanea
The results of past surveys
Attached Image
Attached Image

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedderak1129 - 19.04.20, 21:10
Reason for editing: Note to the latest stable from xiaomi.eu. After the firmware has received a black screen

Rep: (1)
Marcopolo1400 @ 12/19/17, 19:46*
Has anyone installed a stable 9.0.3.0 from MIUI SU?

Put, climbed, and again rolled back to Miuipro_v7.1.2_tiffany_v9.0.3.0_ndbcnei
Even since it smelled .. it would still have daily self-renewable wallpaper, like Miuisu, there would be excellent.

Rep: (11)
Good evening, I did not seem to do it, I made an archive using the TWRP firmware port MI A1. Today I restored it, now the phone does not see the SIM card when turned on. As I understood the bleet IMEI. Bacap native firmware did not. Check out, remained without a phone (

Rep: (4)
1) The golden rule: before any manipulations with any gadget need to make backup !!!
2) What is the reaction to * # 06 #
3) Tried to install another rum? For example, Miuai or ready-made rum from A1

Rep: (11)
Dem0nx @ 12/20/2017, 00:27*
1) The golden rule: before any manipulations with any gadget need to make backup !!!
2) What is the reaction to * # 06 #
3) Tried to install another rum? For example, Miuai or ready-made rum from A1

Up to * # 06 # I can not get, requires an activation of the account.
Another rum tried, the SIM card does not see.
The recovery did a backup, not all sections chose, but what he suggested. I as I understood the EFS section lies

Posted on 19/12/2017, 22:38:

Firmware section does not flash from backup, crashes with an error

Rep: (287)
* Shaman34 , Xiaomi MI 5X - Miui Firmware (Post Satillov # 65640845)

Rep: (26)
* MeAndroid,
But where, I did not find something.
Well, at least so.
It can be mare

Post has been editedMenbs - 20.12.17, 17:41

Rep: (26)
* enakievec,
I'll tell you so much.
The DATA section is encrypted, the password is asked to access it.
If you format it, then the data naturally will disappear.
But after the reboot, you will have a clean system with a running setup wizard).

Password on TVGP would arrange

Post has been editedMenbs - 20.12.17, 20:16

Rep: (28)
Kind, who came across? Sat on EU. I went over to about, installed the API and the camera, but there are no settings in it, nor SDR ++. What's the matter? On EU everything was in order.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkalantay - 20.12.17, 21:04

Rep: (460)
* kalantay , I put this camera?

Rep: (8)
* kareol The time of the loader unlock depends on the age of the MI account. I have for 3 years, as soon as I filed an application immediately approved.

Rep: (82)
Is everyone easy rustling from behind near the camera? With a lightweight knock on the back cover, or when the phone is positioned on the table, there is a slight rustling from the area of ​​the chamber. (The sound as if something did not reach and it hangs) terribly on the nerves acts.

Some said that this is the camera stabilizer. But we know that we have no optical stabilization. What could it be?

Rep: (28)
* hondzo,
All so. Or thoroughly vane, or change the phone.

Rep: (241)
Instruction how to get off the Chinese self-mupal on the CN firmware through Mi PC Suite

No responsibility for what we do with our devices, no one besides us.
All actions are performed at your own risk!

The other day helped a person to flash 5x (Tiffany) from the Chinese self-plow (8.6.15.0) on the office. (V9.0.4.0.ndbcnei)
the instruction took from another model but it worked without any problemsTiffany

To do this, we need:
1. Chinese Mi PC Suite
2. native wire from the phone (not the original rebooted the phone right away how to connect to the PC)
3. The phone should go to the native recovery
4. Drivers must be installed.
5. Official firmware for the recovery (I took a stable version)
6. The phone must be charged at least 60%

And so bend

1. High and install ChineseMi PC Suite
2. Install the installation will ask you to install the drivers - put (in Windows 10 as unsigned).
3. After the installation launch the program (it may start it myself)
Next, you need to select the firmware update mode in the MI PC Suite (on the screenshot is allocated where to click)
Attached Image

Further will appear this window on it you need to clickRecovery That as a bootloader is blocked. Further the program will be expected to connect the phone in the native recovery mode
Attached Image
Attached Image

We turn to the phone

To get to the native Recovery you need to press the on and + key on the off
On the phone there will be such a menu on Chinese
Attached Image

There we need to choose the lowest version and the phone will enter the recovery mode
In such a condition we connect it to PC
Attached Image

Return to PC

Unfortunately, I had no further screenshots from other forum branches and maybe a small inconsistency because of the Zarnitsa in the version Mi PC Suite

On the computer we see a similar window and there are three options to choose

Attached Image

First button -Selection of firmware

Second button -data reset

Third button -Exit the recovery to turn on the phone.

In our case, we need 1 option

Select a pre-downloaded firmware and wait for the archive checking
After checking the window will change the view.
Attached Image

Before us again choose from 3 points

First button -flash.
Second button -Change the firmware file.
Third button -Exit to the previous window

I think so it is clear that we need the first option
The window will appear on the screen. Now just wait for the installation progress will be displayed on the phone.
Attached ImageAttached Image

Installation lasted for about 20 minutes,
The strip then crawled it quickly for a while. Just wait

The phone itself rebooted at the end

So we set the official firmware on top of the Chinese self-firmwarewithout loss of data from the phone ... so after downloading Recomintuy Make a reset to factory through the phone menu.

Screenshots What was before and what happened later

Attached Image
Attached Image

You can further unlock the bootloader and install the firmware from the localizer.

Immediately I note that through this method you can not only flash the phone in order to leave the Chinese firmware. but also to update the official and lift bricks that can go to the native recovery

I myself have no MI 5X. He helped a person in the firmware on the remote control via TeamViewer.

Post has been editedMVSedushkin - 20.04.18, 06:48
Reason for editing: Minor Edit

Rep: (386)
* denis581172
So there are no more stakes for a long time. They receive changes, fix bugs, and so on two and a half months later. What is their oversight to be stability. I sit on the betting all the time. No surprises.

Rep: (7)
Hondzo @ 12/22/17, 18:38*
Is everyone easy rustling from behind near the camera? With a lightweight knock on the back cover, or when the phone is positioned on the table, there is a slight rustling from the area of ​​the chamber. (The sound as if something did not reach and it hangs) terribly on the nerves acts.

Some said that this is the camera stabilizer. But we know that we have no optical stabilization. What could it be?

When I disassembled test points, immediately noticed that the camera hangs on the loop and not fixed, simply the loop is attached to the board, and the camera itself is pressed by the body to the window on the back panel, in general, this design and publishes this not a pleasant sound. .

Post has been editedIgorek_st26 - 23.12.17, 17:13

Rep: (1087)
* TemaMetr,
Tried several times through myImlock, the same is 20% unlocked?

Rep: (1878)
* Style2010
M

Lapkeono @ 12/24/17, 21:58*
what to do?
To begin with, remove the picture under the spoiler.
And the SMS has already come with approval?

Post has been editedKrokus67 - 24.12.17, 20:47

* TyorkinV. . Read the header, find in it what interests you, not your method?

* hondzo , maybe you can change the wheelchair? After all, it is easier!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 19.01.21, 07:37