> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

229 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Mi 5X - MIUI firmware
Best firmware for Xiaomi MI 5X!
What is the best MIUI firmware in your opinion?
Official "Anglo-Chinese" China Stable / China Developer [ 59 ] ** [11,66%]
Stable firmware from MIUIPro [ 58 ] ** [11,46%]
Weekly firmware from MIUIPro [ 45 ] ** [8,89%]
Stable firmware from Xiaomi.eu [ 81 ] ** [16,01%]
Weekly firmware from Xiaomi.eu [ 65 ] ** [12,85%]
Stable firmware from MIUI Russia (Miui.su) [ 76 ] ** [15,02%]
Weekly firmware from MIUI Russia (Miui.su) [ 63 ] ** [12,45%]
Firmware from MultiRom.me [ 37 ] ** [7,31%]
Author firmware AOSP, Miui-Hellas, mi-Globe [ 25 ] ** [4,94%]
Total votes: 506

Hondzo
Message#1
03.09.17, 12:28
Auditor
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 576
Check in: 29.10.17
Xiaomi Mi 6X 4/64

Xiaomi Mi 5X - MIUI firmware
ATiffany, Oxygen, Tissot
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | XIAOMI Club | Configure Notifications | Mi Account | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders | MIUI firmware

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
For our deviceNOTandWILL NOT BEofficial Global (Globe ROM) firmware!
In order to use the Multi-Pagan (Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, etc.) firmware, use the firmware from Localizers!

Official firmware(Installation via Recovery and Mi Flash)
Localized firmware(Installation only through Recovery)

Author firmware. Ports(Installation only through Recovery)

Instructions

How to find out what type of Xiaomi MI 5X you have || + Another way
Instructions for firmware firmware

Recovery Instructions
Other useful instructions

Root, Recovery, Modems
Recovery
What is TWRP?
TWRP Installation Instructions
Archive

Root
What is Root?
Short installation instructions for Root
► To install root rights viaSupersu, download SuperSu for installation viaTWRP.
► Go to TWRP doInstall.
► After installation, do the cleaning.Cache / Dalvik Cache

Modems

miscellanea
The results of past surveys
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 27.04.19, 06:25
Reason for editing: Minovo Weekly (upgradeable)
max2droida
Message#2
21.08.17, 16:49
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 05.08.17
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4/128

I prepared well sooo detailed instructions on the firmware of our device.

Mi account creation
Before starting the whole process, you will need a Mi account and internet access.

If you have already owned a smartphone or any Xiaomi device, then you should already have a Mi account and you do not need to register it.
But if this is your first smartphone from Xiaomi, then you can register it "without departing from the ticket office", you only need your phone number.

To do this, we need to go toSettings =>Mi Account
If at this stage you suddenly remembered that you have an account, then just log into it. And if not, then pressCreate account using phone number.
Attached Image

Then enter your phone number, an SMS will be sent to it with a code that you will need to enter and Mi account is ready.

If for some reason you cannot use a phone number for this, you can register an account using email.
To do this, go tohttps://account.xiaomi.com/pass/register
Enter your email address.

After clicking on the "Create Mi Account" button, go to your mailbox, confirm it by clicking on the link from the letter and ready.

After the account is confirmed, you will be taken to your personal account. There is one important number.
Attached Image

This is the ID of your Mi account. It is useful to us.

Now your account is ready.

We turn to more important things.

Bootloader unlocking
To reflash the phone, we need to have access to the bootloader.
The system loader is such an area of ​​the internal memory of the phone that is read by the very first when the device is turned on.
By default, it is locked by the manufacturer to protect the phone from the hands of intruders.
If the smartphone is lost, it will be impossible to drop the Mi account without having access to the system loader.
That is why they write that the "Find Device" service will stop working if the system loader is unlocked on your device.
This is not exactly the right translation from Chinese into English, and then into Russian.
Service "Find Device" will always work. But if, after all, your device gets into bad crazed hands, then attackers can take possession of it completely by flashing the phone.

But unlocking is necessary if you are going to reflash your device yourself and Xiaomi has provided such an option.

To unlock the bootloader, you need to enter the developer menu, if you know how to do it - move on. If there is no instruction below.
How to get into developer mode
1. Go back toSettings. (Settings)
2. Find the menu itemAbout phone. (About phone)
3. Click 7 times on itemMIUI version.
Attached Image

4. After that inAdditional settings (Optional)a menu will appearDeveloper options (For developer)

Go toDeveloper options (For developer)
Next, clickMi Unlock statusif the bootloader is unlocked you can proceed to the next item.
We see that our device has a blocked status. We read all warnings.
We pressAdd account and device.
We enter into your Mi account, in the account field, you can enter your ID or e-mail.
Click further and see this error:
Attached Image

In order to get around this we need to installVPN - Xiaomi Mi 5X - MIUI Firmware (Post Psem77 # 66924972)
After installation in the application, you must select a Chinese server.
Attached Image

We click to connect, the application will offer to register, perform the registration and again click to connect.
Attached Image

Return to the menuSettings>Additional settings>Developer options>Mi unlock status.
We press the buttonAdd account and device.
Nothing happens?
Nothing wrong. Click a few times. It does not work right away.
As a result, there is such an inscription.
Attached Image

Hooray, you have access to unlock the device!
But not at once.We need to wait another 360 hours.
So, after 360 hours.
We need the Mi Unlock app -https://yadi.sk/d/juV5ePL63M4e95

The smartphone must be restarted in mode.Fastboot. To do this, when you turn on, you need to hold down the "- volume" button (the lower part of the volume rocker above the smartphone's power button) and the power button itself.
After the appearance of the logo on the screen, release the power button, but leave the volume down button pressed until we wait for such an image on the screen.
Attached Image
On the PC, launch the Mi unlock program, go to our Mi account and connect the smartphone in Fastboot mode to the computer.
Next, click the Unlock button.
Attached Image

We are warned that with great force comes a great responsibility, we weigh the risks and click unlock again.
If 72 hours have passed, then everything will go smoothly, if not, the program will tell you how much time you have to wait.
Attached Image

Now we can reflash it.
Install TWRP
After that we download the archive with ADB and recovery -https://yadi.sk/d/3eRHb65n3PtuEe
We unpack necessarily somewhere where the way is registered only by Latin characters. With Russian letters on the way there will be an error
Next, the smartphone must be connected to the computer and restarted in the modeFastboot. To do this, when you turn on, you need to hold down the "- volume" button (the lower part of the volume rocker above the smartphone's power button) and the power button itself.
After the appearance of the logo on the screen, release the power button, but leave the volume down button pressed until we wait for such an image on the screen.
Attached Image
Open the folder with ADB, hold Shift and click with the right mouse button on the empty space.
In the pop-up window, select "Open command window"
At the command prompt, enter:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

Attached Image

That's it, TWRP is installed.
Smartphone firmware via TWRP
Restart the smartphone to the Recovery mode - to do this, turn on the "volume up" buttons and the smartphone on button, wait for the vibration feedback and release the on button, leaving the "volume up" button.
If you did everything correctly, then you will get into TWRP.
Attached Image

Next, perform Wipe cleaning - Advanced Wipe - put all the checkboxes except MicroSD and OTGATTENTION ALL THE DATA OF YOUR SMARTPHONE WILL BE EASED!
In the topic header we find the current firmware. For installation via TWRP, firmware for recovery, with the extension .zip
Download the firmware, reboot from recovery back to recovery (Reboot->Recovery), connect the phone to the computer (it is defined as the MTP device MI5X) copy the firmware to the internal memory of the phone or to a USB flash drive.
After that, go to the install menu in TWRP, select our firmware file and click install, wait for the smartphone to load (the first download can take quite a long time)
Enjoying the new firmware.

Post has been editedLefey - 16.12.17, 18:53
Reason for editing: In the header. Fixed waiting time for 360h.
Roadblox
Message#3
03.09.17, 14:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 253
Check in: 28.10.16

K
For full familiarization with firmware and device typesRead the cap carefully

Do not forget that the first posts in the topic,lost their relevance!

So, for a complete picture of the device and firmware, read the topic from the end.

Messagehondzofrom 16.02.2018

Post has been editedhondzo - 16.02.18, 23:58
wowaink
Message#4
03.09.17, 14:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 621
Check in: 06.07.09

Yesterday I encountered such a problem: I threw the firmware according to the instructions into the phone, made a wipe (except for 2 points), I go into the instal and do not find my firmware. No her! The panic began, the phone had already wiped all ... Then he got ready and thought ... I connected the phone in recovery mode to my computer, it was displayed, threw the firmware into the root of the phone, again I went to the instal and now it is my firmware ... I installed ... As I understand it, you need to throw the firmware on a USB flash drive, and according to the instructions in any place on the phone. Maybe you need to fix the instructions at the expense of the flash drive? Or just me? I stitched 2 times both times it was the same.

Posted on 09/03/2017 14:46:

Add to the cap different, I think it suits our
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Power consumption and autonomy

Configure notifications and background applications for MIUI

Post has been editedwowaink - 03.09.17, 15:06
Reason for editing: Added
Misthin
Message#5
03.09.17, 20:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 557
Check in: 11.07.12
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

* wowaink
did you wipe user data? if so, that's why everything is erased, the firmware can be poured into twrp itself

Post has been editedMisthin - 03.09.17, 20:17
wowaink
Message#6
03.09.17, 20:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 621

* Misthin,
What sections wipe? Can I specifically write this and that ...?
Misthin
Message#7
03.09.17, 20:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 557
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

* wowaink
Wash it all, just pour the firmware after that)
Misthin
Message#8
03.09.17, 21:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 557
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

Wi-fi patch (for 2.4Ghz frequency) from 20-Mhz to 40-Mhz forTWRP

Increases Wi-fi speed:
Before after
Attached Image
Attached Image

backup is desired
Attached fileWi-fi + Fix + 5x.zip(130,09 KB)

Post has been editedMisthin - 03.09.17, 21:06
da900
Message#9
03.09.17, 21:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 670
Check in: 16.07.08

Such a question: I installed a request for unlocking the driver installed (from Google), but in MiUnlock it says that the device is not supported - what did you do wrong and can you somehow fix it? Thank.

--------------------
Xiaomi MiPad 3
iPad Pro 10.5
Xiaomi mi6
Roadblox
Message#10
03.09.17, 22:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 253
Check in: 28.10.16

da900 @ 03.09.17, 20:45*
drivers installed (from google)
And what drivers from mi unlock did not suit, click on the gear in the corner and there mi usb driver

Post has been editedRoadblox - 03.09.17, 22:03
da900
Message#11
03.09.17, 22:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 670
Check in: 16.07.08

Roadblox @ 09/03/17, 22:02*
And what drivers from mi unlock did not suit, click on the gear in the corner and there mi usb driver

Not established in this way. Writes "error -5". Manually got up, but the problem is the same. (

--------------------
Xiaomi MiPad 3
iPad Pro 10.5
Xiaomi mi6
Vlad J.S.
Message#12
04.09.17, 11:16
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 4548
Check in: 09.11.11
Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition

M
Topic moved to subsectionXiaomi .

--------------------
When I died,

Moderator of the Year 4
Namor_Votilav
Message#13
04.09.17, 15:39
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 04.03.12

Mcsimmm @ 09/03/2017, 23:25*

Walking through the links in this post, I found this, very similar to our situation:
http://en.miui.com/thread-283146-1-1.html

Perhaps the Chinese flooded the firmware using the corrected emmc_appboot.mbn
The problem of brick, however, does not solve it :(
wowaink
Message#14
05.09.17, 06:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 621

I installed it with a multimeter, the flight is normal ... There is one thing, in play, the market does not pump through the mobile network, only through wi-fi. In the settings of the market should always be updated. Who knows how to decide where and what else to disable?

Post has been editedwowaink - 05.09.17, 06:04
Reason for editing: Corrected
potapov-sergey
Message#15
05.09.17, 06:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 03.12.10
Xiaomi Mi 5X

Wowaink @ 09/05/2017, 08:04*
Plow the market does not pump through the mobile network, only through wi-fi, where and what should I also disconnect?

Application Downloads. There in the settings turn off Xunlei, or somehow it seems
wowaink
Message#16
05.09.17, 06:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 621

* potapov-sergey,
Thank. It worked.
IIIAHEK
Message#17
05.09.17, 06:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 05.10.10
Xiaomi Mi 8

In the market, the market does not download through the mobile network, only through wi-fi.

I also searched for a long time in what is the problem. In general, you need to go to the "Downloads" application (Downloads, not in the settings, but there is an application), click on the three points in the upper right corner and in Settings. In this menu, you need to disable the Xunlei download service, but first do: go to the “Downloading using mobile data is” item, then select the “Unlimited” item. Further, in the "Content Settings" (I do not know how it is translated) disable the Show recommended content item.

--------------------
Sony Ericsson K700i ->Nokia N80 ->Nokia 5800 XpressMusic ->Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S ->Galaxy S3 ->Xiaomi Mi5X ->Xiaomi Mi8
gyord
Message#18
05.09.17, 10:49
Gur
[offline]

Group: Assistant Moderator
Messages 6403
Check in: 20.01.12

Collection of ringing tones

I collected it myself - because someone my tastes candon't like it, you will not please everyone: PSTONES DO NOT KID!

Installation throughanycustom TWRP
Drain yourself:
Attached filemedia.zip(45.6 MB)

--------------------
Anathema
Message#19
05.09.17, 11:59
santtiaga
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5415
Check in: 25.04.06
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Who when adding an account to the Mi Unlock Status menu, an error 10008 API appears - you need to put a VPN and change the region to China.

P.S: The answer is in the video, but I don’t really want to watch 20 minutes because of this.

By the way, they showed Xiaomi Mi A1 - the same Mi5x, only in partnership with Google on the program AndroidOne - pure Android + Pixel Launcher and camera optimization. We are waiting for the firmware to be merged.https://youtu.be/dQYsSehORNg?t=1h17m56s

Attached files

Attached fileVPN Turbo Free VPN Proxy.apk(12.7 MB)

Post has been editedAnathema - 05.09.17, 12:06
stratty
Message#20
05.09.17, 12:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 188
Check in: 06.08.14
Xiaomi Mi 5

Guys, a couple more questions.
1. If I want to unlock the bootloader on the phone, which I will then present with my Mi account, after unlocking the device, I will exit the account. Shouldn't there be a problem?
2. No one tried to reflash through Windows installed on the Mac using Parallels?

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
Anathema
Message#21
05.09.17, 12:46
santtiaga
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5415
Check in: 25.04.06
Apple iPhone Xs Max

* stratty
1. There will be no problems.
2. I always sew this way, because I don’t want to install Windows through the bootkits.
Xiaomi

229 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 08:00