> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia 5 - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.2 "

Rep: (129)
Accessories forNokia 5
PictureNokia 5, TA-1053
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Protective films and glass
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 27.12.17, 01:44
Reason for editing: Gresso

MOFi Case

Very high quality and soft case. It has a scratch code to verify originality. The internal silicone base fits the phone very tightly, there is no backlash. It has a hole for conversational dynamics. The cover allows you to put the phone on the table to watch the video. Among the shortcomings, I note the possible stratification in the future, as well as the lack of a magnet for the Hall sensor (so that the phone locks).

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 01.09.17, 13:09

Rep: (2143)
M
Topic moved to subsectionDevice accessories

Rep: (4)
Bought: Nokia Slim Flip Cover Case CP-302 for Nokia 5 (black).
http://euroset.ru/cata...-dlya-nokia-5-chernij/
A week later, cracks in the plastic appeared in the upper right, upper left and lower left. Naturally did not drop or hit.
Stated that this is an original case. The price does not match the quality.

Post has been editedalexnn_alt - 01.09.17, 21:04

Rep: (7)
In general, I advise you to purchase this case. Tested on no phone, the quality of the plastic is excellent, matte, improves grip) it does not actively collect prints.
https: //ru.aliexpress...g0s.9042311.0.0.X1rqz7

* logan2012 , Nillkin eat well, did you take for 5?

* vladpisarev,
Yes, just ordered, not yet received! But I used these covers on all my devices. Plus, one small bonus, a protective film comes with this case.

Rep: (264)
Included with this case is a protective film

I would not really count on it: yes2:
On our screen, such pads are difficult for people to pick up.

Rep: (153)
Nokia has released a "smart watch"http://www.cnews.ru/ne…e_umnye_chasy_ot_nokia

People where to buy good glass?

* G & g
You mean that they are clumsy? Well, I think the film will stick better than the glass given the rounded edges of the screen.

* sachka666,
I ordered these glasses, I have not received it yet, but according to reviews it seems not bad. How do I get immediately accomplish your goal here!
https: //www.aliexpress...g0s.9042311.0.0.y3xael

Will wait.

* sachka666 , and I took here such a glass, also waiting :)

Rep: (2)
And do not tell me the film hydrogel?

Luxcase protective filmfrom Svyaznoy

While waiting for glass from AliExpress, I decided to buy a film, as the phone should be given to a person who will travel. The film is not bad, but, unlike glass, it was not possible to glue on without dust particles. It looks bearable, all the holes are the same. For the first time should be enough, for these purposes I can recommend.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 07.09.17, 21:22

Silicone case withAliexpress

The cover is excellent, it fits the phone tightly. Does not stick to the case. All holes match. Can recommend.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
http://s.aliexpress.com/6nq6Z7Zv
Here's a ride today. Extremely pleased. Buttons are also convenient to press, the hole under the camera is perfect. On the sides slightly protects our round glass. The cover on the back and sides is embossed, the phone now DOES NOT SLIP! In general, the phone has become a bit more comfortable to hold in your hand.
In the kit there is still a film, I have not put it yet.
In the mobile application right now, a -15% discount on the case, you can take for 400r. Delivery about 10 days to the Moscow region.

Rep: (1)
* F @! NT, It peels off after six months, a smooth plastic appears under the matte finish. But worth the money. Put the film on the screen to him as a gift.

Rep: (2)
Do you already have a case (flip case) with a magnet for this smartphone? To make the Hall sensor work? Or as they write in the topic, buy a case and put your magnet in the card compartment?

Post has been editedplayer6131 - 09.09.17, 16:30

Rep: (264)
Do you already have a case (flip case) with a magnet for this smartphone?

Did not meet the information.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/09/20, 17:34