Chuwi Lapbook AIR - Discussion | [notebook] 14.1 "/ 2.6GHz / 8GB RAM

Rep: (221)
PictureChuwi Lapbook AIR Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications:
1. Windows 10 HOME
2. Screen 14.1 "AH-IPS 1920x1080 The matrix is ​​covered with an additional layer of glass according to the OGS technology to eliminate the sides between the matrix and the frame.
3. IntelВ® CeleronВ® Processor N3450 Dual Core 1.1GHz processor, up to 2.1GHz seventh generation TDP 6Watt (passive cooling). An increase of up to 15 Watt is possible.
4. Intel HD Graphics 500
5. RAM 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz (maximum RAM 8GB, soldered)
6. eMMC SanDisk DF4128 128GB, slot of standard M.2 SATA3 2242
7. Battery 7.6V / 9600mAh, Li-ion polymer, memory (Approximately) 100-240V 12V 2A
8. Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac 2.4 + 5 GHz
9. Bluetooth 4.0
10. USB 3.0x2 usb Type-Cx1, MicroHDMIx1, SD (usb 2.0)
11. Dimensions and weights 330.00 x 220.00 x 13.0 mm, 1300 grams (Approximately)
12. Body material polycarbonate + aluminum
13. Web camera 2.0 mpx
14. ENG keyboard with backlight
15. The touchpad detects up to four touches (big plus)
Drivers, BIOS and other software
Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactgzewani in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedgzewani - 26.11.17, 01:53
Reason for editing: Corrections

Rep: (0)
Who is where, how will they order and can it be done already? what is the most normal way?
So cool is that it became aluminum: lol: and the backlit keyboard, fire, Monitor Gloss looks like?

Post has been editedKANGOLmsk - 22.09.17, 15:52

Rep: (216)
The specifications can now be clarified. Not m3-7Y30 Dual Core 1.0GHz, but Celeron N3450 (Apollo Lake) ...

Rep: (21)
on3DNewswrote about the cost of about 430 bucks. Fat in my opinion.

Rep: (4)
On Ali for 30 tr. there is, but it seems promised for 25 tr.

Rep: (3)
https://www.gearbest.com/laptops/pp_827413.html

* rabbit_ekb Perhaps it is worth waiting for the reduction?

Rep: (3)
Gzewani @ 11.10.17, 00:33*
Perhaps it is worth waiting for the reduction?

I don’t think the announced price of $ 399 is about our ~ 24,000 rubles, with cashback a bit more pleasant.
On Ali in the official store, they are generally 32,000 each
You can lead and you will become the owner of one and 10 discounts of $ 50, which will be played out as a result of the September campaign for a subscription to advertising.
Of the interesting laptops of this fall, Chuwi Lapbook Air, Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro and Huawei Matebook D are the cheapest, Chuwi is the cheapest, but it doesn’t have a great processor, but for surfing and working in thin clients it’s an excellent laptop for your money.

I ordered, come come do a review.

Rep: (8)
Soap has come
https://www.gearbest.com/laptops/pp_827413.html
coupon "chuwinew02" - $ 336.66 (there are only 100 coupons)

dimats @ 11.10.17, 15:47*
$336.66
Already better, waiting for even lower price.

Rep: (1)
Gzewani, why do you think that the price will be lower?

Hop-kins @ 11.10.17, 17:35*
Gzewani, why do you think that the price will be lower?
According to the experience of working with the Chinese, I think that the price will jump to the bottom and back to the current one. Well, what features of a laptop cost much more than the same ezbook 3 pro jumper that people charge for 12k (they used to sell it for 20 thousand)? Is that the matrix a little more and Klava backlit. This draws on an extra 2 thousand (that is, 12 + 2 = 14 thousand).

Post has been editedgzewani - 11.10.17, 17:50
Reason for editing: Completed

jumper ezbook 3 pro saw only 15 on the lightbox. The Chuwi Lapbook AIR promises an OGS display, i.e. without an air gap, backlighting of the keyboard and logo, a thinner case, 8GB of RAM and 128 EMMC. It seems to be such differences. Chuwi on the 10th was on the herbest of 20 tr. overnight bought up a limit of 50 pieces.

I do not understand why manufacturers do not add digital audio output. The motherboard in most cases allows it and the issue price in the connector.

Post has been editedHop kins - 11.10.17, 18:49

Hop-kins @ 11.10.17, 18:44*
jumper ezbook 3 pro saw only 15 on the lightbox. The Chuwi Lapbook AIR promises an OGS display, i.e. without air gap
I speak as a former seller of jumpers - they are 12t.r. flash. And what's the point in ogs, if the screen is not touch?

Post has been editedgzewani - 11.10.17, 18:56

Rep: (5)
Hop-kins @ 11.10.17, 18:44*
Chuwi on the 10th was on the herbest of 20 tr. overnight bought up a limit of 50 pieces.

and on the 9th they were on a flashshell of 100 for the same price (US $ 336)
this seems to be the real price. I ordered but did not pay - I decided to wait for feedback.
and in general, I want a Cube Thinker but with a backlit keyboard.

Gzewani @ 11.10.17, 19:52*
And what's the point in ogs, if the screen is not touch?

I hope that at least some is) I think the picture will be better. Is this the first non touch OGS?

Hop-kins @ 11.10.17, 20:58*
I hope that at least some is) I think the picture will be better. Is this the first non touch OGS?
I do not know, maybe this is a secret, but OGS technology has nothing to apply, since there is no sensory layer. OGS is when the touchscreen and matrix are glued together.
The picture of OGS is better than that of the touch screen without OGS, since there are fewer barriers on the way of the light.
I hope I could clarify.

Rep: (9)
Hello everyone, the company makes me worry, far from ideal, the third echelon, but for this money there is nothing more to take. Perhaps Jumper, but it seems to me that the quality, a little worse, I also ordered, as I arrive, accomplish my goal or shoot)

Rep: (51)
* gzewani
OGS does not have to be with a touch layer. In this case, this implies that there will be no air gap and the picture will be much more beautiful.

DaRLlnG @ 10/16/17, 13:42*
OGS does not have to be with a touch layer. In this case, this implies that there will be no air gap and the picture will be much more beautiful.
There will be no air gap between what and what?
In the matrices, and so there is no air gaps principle.

Rep: (2)
So cool is that it became aluminum and the keyboard is backlit, fire, Monitor Gloss looks like

IMHO, it's anti-cool, because the internet is full of reviews that laptops with metal cases suppress / screen wi-fi reception (weak reception), do not need the screen's gloss for nothing (to see yourself in a black mirror in dark scenes and a black background), the keyboard with Illumination is also doubtful, especially since Russian letters will be pasted on paper and will not be highlighted, and the light from the slots between the buttons at night is also for an amateur, and the logo behind it is lit. The glow of the keyboard and Wi-Fi adapter in the mode of enhanced power (if my hypothesis about wifi antennas under the metal is correct) will eat the battery faster, and it still has 14 "little." Compared with Chuvik 14, N3450 / 4/64 increased the memory in 2 times (both), SSD can be guaranteed to be delivered additionally (not a fact that it will work as a system without dancing with a tambourine), added a microphone to a 3.5 "com jack, but for some reason both USB ports brought to the right side (so that the wires are at hand interfered apparently), it would be better if one USB port on the other side was left (as it was) and the battery was increased and e one USB port would be added and the screen was left matte. And they replaced the percents on the Pentium N4200, you wouldn’t need to change the CO, since the same TDP (6W). And so, a questionable laptop for 23,500. for browsing, movies and office applications juzat.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 09:57