Tavern "Good traveler" | This is just a game!

Rep: (567)
Attached Image

Thanks for the help with the logopro100volk2016 ,

What is this place?
  • Here you can tellABSOLUTELY any story you want and any number.
  • History does not have to be a certain genre, anything! Up to the point that you can tell the story of your life on behalf of the character who went into the tavern.
  • Logically complete your entry into the tavern is not necessary.
  • In general, this is the same role-playing forum game as all the others, with one exception. Worlds and history you create yourself. Want to be a god who was overthrown and lowered to the ground, who now wants to return to its former power. A buddhist monk who has gained enlightenment and is now lowering his fruits, a Great Warrior who has gone through countless battles or a simple man with his destiny who has gone through certain intervals of his life and now just wants peace.
  • Share your story with actors or other players, let them learn more about your past.

Little rules of the worldtaverns:
Disclaimer:Whoever you are"GOD", "Clint Iswoodwood", "Bourne", "Witcher", "Trotsky", "Rodion Raskolnikov"or"Chuck Norris"
All the laws of the world of your history do not apply in the tavern.
  1. If you are tired of your character and you want to start for another, start a new one.
  2. You can communicate with each other characters
  3. The tavern is not on a certain site (field, mountain, lake). She is there where you find it necessary.
  4. Also, the tavern itself is limitless. (rooms, tables, bar counters infinitely)
  5. Throw a spoiler under your story.

Sample game:
The wooden door opened and the Great Barbarian came to the threshold and sat at the first table.
The waitress Maria ran up to him,
- What will you order?
- Honey beer!
Seeing that the drinks this man orders are not cheap, and anticipating the drink, Vitya sat down with Varvara.
“You must have seen many worlds and battles, tell me.”
- Hmm .. I have a few of those.
Story
Here is your story

Characters who are in our institution:

After the arrival of your character, communicating with them and performing some actions, they return to their positions.

Bartender Garcia Steel Shoulder
Hair
Pitch black hair thick down to the shoulders
Appearance
Pronounced Spaniard. Dark skin, black eyes.
Body type
Garcia is involuntarily called the steel shoulder, his steel arm, he himself has a small tummy, which he is very proud of.
Waitress maria
Hair
Maria has pretty long, straight hair and iridescent, peach-colored. Well-groomed, as the girl cherishes them. Always loose, the tips of the hair curl a little, but this only adds to their elegance. Maria has no chelles, her forehead always remains open to the sun. And they are long to the waist than she is very proud of, although she wants to grow hair even longer.
Appearance:
Maria is distinguished by its pretty face regular oval. Although because of sour cream color, it can be taken as a porcelain doll. Her eyes are bluish green with overflow. Pretty good and even gleam in the light. Lashes are short, barely noticeable. Spout in her small, upturned with a sharp tip. This indicates its extreme curiosity. Cheeks nothing not stand out, but it is only when it is a stone face. When it blooms sweet smile, then pinkish cheeks appear small dimples, and also become noticeable cheekbones. And her lips were thin, slightly palely. The chin is slightly stretched forward. The neck is thin and long.
Body type
Thin and fragile. It seems that only you touch, and it will immediately break like porcelain.
The guard Valera
Hair
Valera is short-cut, almost bald.
Appearance
height 183cm, gray-green eyes, dark skin, facial scars give him a former war, which took place more than one battle
Body type
Shoulder and tighten
Cat Frank
Red cat, which is constantly silent and looks at visitors with its green eyes. His deep gaze betrays indifference to everything that happens, as long as there is a place to warm up.
Local Drinker Victor
Hair
Constantly dirty, long curls.
Appearance
The skin has grown old obviously wrinkled prematurely due to problems with alcohol.
Body type
Thin, affected by the replacement of food with alcohol.
Description of the characters who came and told their story (Real people):
pro100volk2016- SniperStory
uspex84- Nikitos;Story
Zmejj- Rodion Raskolnikov
Ramstik- EugeneStory
SigmaTel71- FranzStory
uu7jf- Yoshi and the Master in one person: lol:Story
Bfzill- Garishan
hlay11- DylanStory
-ATOM +- GodricStory

Post has been editedhlay11 - 03.02.18, 11:29

* Zmejj, sure! Still I can not vyborat.

Rep: (2460)
* hlay11,
And still cut down in Gugel? And Shaw is we use [offtop]? : D

* Zmejj , I ciphers: D

Rep: (971)
Suddenly, the tavern suddenly got a little man with a Christmas treearmed SVD and APS
- Hello dear my name Sniper.
He introduced himself, and began to love to confess their history.
-I pass between the worlds and the history of my long but in short, it was like this: I was just a paratrooper, but once I was given a strange amulet, and I became the Sword ....
Then I erased the memory and put a mental block.
But I was saved by a good man who as it turned out was a move he was called Stargazer ....
But we did not have time to get acquainted well with him: for he was killed .....
Before his death, he bequeathed me his knife.
and let I will not recount the entire series knag from which I stole a character?

Rep: (13)
tavern door opened, letting in a gust of cold wind and a small man entered the tavern. Looking around the room, he noticed a table in a dark corner and went to him. Sitting on a bench man pulled from his bag a marching bag of coins and waiting for the master plunged into memories ...
history Yudzhisa
Yuzhis was born in a small village on the edge of the plain. Three kilometers from his home was a solid wall of black forest. Nobody ever went there. Nobody lost, of course. No dark fears about monsters black forest was not. Quite simply they lived as if he had not noticed a wall of trees. No one except Yudzhisa. 24, he lived in this fertile plain. There was a small town and four villages. The city was called Noi and offers you the center of a circular plain. The village is located on four sides and called: On the server - Tou, in the east - Richt, Rufo in the south and in the west - Ayfif. He lived and believed, no ... What is faith? How can you not believe there is no other option? He just lived! And here .. In the 24th day of his birth, the truth falls on his head.

Yuzhis jumped out to a neighbor, to take even a flask of wine. Dark street blocked the short man.
Yuzhis tensed. The body automatically "forgotten" about drinking alcohol. Time slowed down a bit and it was seen as a thick fly slowly zhuzhit sailing near the air. Such a state he usually lasted 10-15 seconds. But this is enough to assess the situation and decide which is better than any man able to surprise effect. Time back to Yuzhisa to normal rhythm. Slightly leaning forward, he stood in the rack ready at any moment to take off in the direction of the arrow or throwing other stuff.

He said the man strangely familiar voice, but the light fell on his face, and to consider the possibility was not ..

- Do not hurry to kill me, a warrior. I know of your experience and skill. I came in good faith, but I have little time.

- Speak. - immediately I decided Yuzhis without wasting time on nonsense.

- You probably will not believe me, but you should know. I can prove to you every word of what I said.

The man paused for a moment, but Yuzhis gestured start.

- Your world is not real. More precisely true of course, but the wall of the forest is a different world. A world in which there is yours. You see, once people have decided to create a small paradise. Created a huge booking for covered with a dome, with the help of genetic technology, mixed with nano robots have produced a man with the necessary mindset to perform specific tasks. Settled into a reservation, gave into the hands of tools and weapons. Swords, axes, spears, crossbows, bows, daggers, katanas, scimitars ... they gave everything except firearms. Middle Ages such. In the center was the dome generator reservations. There was established the first settlement. Later it turned out that for performance of the dome, you must install an additional 4 conductors. You call Guides weather gods. Once a year, spend feeding ritual food of the gods of God inaccessible to digestion mortals? You pour oil in the engine, not realizing that oil is the oil while the engine is the engine.
The last words he said angrily, it seemed Yuzhisu.

- Strange, - he said. I heard a lot of new words for themselves. I never heard of them before, but somehow I know that such reservation and firearms. I understand that, I understand that horrified. I do not believe! But something inside the solid - it's true.

- Yuzhis, look at the names of cities - in the hands of a stranger came on the square of light on which was drawn a circle with five points. One in the center and four from different sides. Beside each point was the name of the language of God. The one whom he dragged oil every year. Dead language known one, but Yudzhis always understand every word of the holy books. I not taught, just somehow know - look, Noe, Tow, Rehte, Rufo, Ifef.

Yudzhis looked at the tablet display eyes wide. The brain quickly formulated the answer riddles and he clenched his fists furious impotence ...

If you like puzzles, you can uncover artless puzzle cities. What is seen on the plate was the unknown further proof for Yudzhisa?
To be continued...

Rep: (2460)
But soon the New Year, said Rodion.
Champagne in the studio: drinks:

- I do not drink champagne.
Said a sniper.
- I prefer whiskey.

Lord in the tavern each receive a desired beverage. Said Garcia. Then he snapped his fingers with an iron hand, and on the tables of the guests there were drinks that they prefer.
Victor happiness fell off my chair when I saw on his desk absinthe.

Rep: (76)
"Double Bass fry" -Garishanya dipped his fingers into the folds of kilts and pompously took the phial - Heather honey from piktinom -samodovolno he explained.

Post has been editedBfzill - 28.12.17, 20:10
Reason for editing: Tongues hero

Rep: (13)
Obobritelno grin nowhere appears beside a jug of wine Yudzhis turned to the man who took over the host:
* hlay11 , I looked visitors you have a wide variety. Any place there.

Rep: (263)
Heavily battered, barely moving a man entered the tavern and fell ... After a while Francis came in one of the hidden parts of the tavern. Around it ran a waitress Maria, it turns out, trying to somehow revive Man. She did it. Several hours later, Mary came to Franz again. He was already quite confident on his feet, but still has not been fully consolidated.
-Feldvebel Franz Critz? 'I asked the waitress. - When you fell at the door, your papers fell out of his pocket.
Yes, Mary, it's me. - Franz said. - What's wrong with me?
-When you come in "the Good Traveler", you fell and hit the back of his head against the wall, I decided to move you here. Not one I, of course, here you suffered. Valera helped me. I will not torment you a long story, I'll take you to the main part of the inn.
Once in the "center" tavern for a while was silence at the sight of Franz. Later, we began to get acquainted with him. And then he decided to tell his story ...
"He served in the army strong enough country, namely in a tank division ... The rooms can not remember, perhaps, after all that I've seen, I'm afraid even thought about that. In my 37 years of irreproachable service was introduced for the award, received award gun "Luger", which was neatly engraved with my name. where did he go, anyway? he was with me until the moment I walked in here. "
Here comes Valeri, the guard, and holds a gun.
Franz continues his story:
.? "Thank you, Valera So what I mean A year later, I was released from the army, as was deteriorating health, but from what -. It is not clear like a big do not remember anything that happened to me and began to wander to different places in. ended up here ... "

After a short pause, Franz asked for a glass of red wine, drinking it has become a little more cheerful, and began to write something in her diary, the cover, which was made of real leather.

Post has been editedSigmaTel71 - 02.01.18, 03:24

Rep: (263)
The tavern was quiet. Franz looked around, did not see anyone ...
Hmm. Silence.
Turned around, I saw that on the table at which he sat back waiting for his glass of red wine.
-Chudesa ... There is no one there.

Sniper left the room on the floor and asked N
- Is not it time to throw out the tree?

- Too early yet. In our region we made to clean up the Christmas tree on the 13th.Garcia said

- But the fifteenth.
Immediately said Sniper.

Rep: (333)
There was a creaking door. Someone 3 m trying to get through the door of the tavern, with the result that he came.
- Yoshi ... my name ... ... ... Yoshi - he wheezed just uzhzhzhasno!
He sat in the corner of the room, and began to tell his story. He needed to talk.

Yoshi history (briefly, as in my story a lot more)

Once, I was a normal kid. But my life changed in an instant, when I found the damned bracelet. It lived a spirit named Seizetsu, and now he lives in me. Once it has created a Master Keeper of the previous cycle. He created it by accident, and he was sure it was a mistake. Now I'm not a man. I've lost all that was humane in me. My body was mutilated. I am not a man - I'm just a body for the demon Seizetsu. I sat in Sector Z-1 37 years! I roamed the Earth 700 years !! I was the Guardian of the Earth's life cycle as well as the Master, and also, as Misao today. I have lost all the emotions, all the senses ... but love. I love Misao, but she now lives in a parallel world, and is the guardian of the earth current cycle. I do not even know what happened to it now !! Ahhh!

- Oh Misao ... Where are you now? - Yoshi said, and paused

Sniper looked at vozhedshego, called Garcia.
- Bring me please 250g whiskey.
And finally completely turned aside*the newcomer asked.
- If all is as you say, what brings you here?

Sorry, but I do not drink or eat. My body does not receive food for 700 years already.

The thing is that each cycle of the Guardian come to an end. It can last for 100 years, and maybe all of a billion. My lasted 200 years. Guardian must save humanity from destruction in its cycle. Our cycle ended with the master at the same time. We have simply dropped out of the world! The problem is that I do not know which of the worlds fell Master! Our Zeilya as he told me, is a world в„–999. And it is then that peace ?? (It's all because of my story)

Posted 01/15/2018, 2:28:

Looks like it's all giant brought to tears ...

- It's not exactly the world is mezhdumir'e.
Said Sniper.
- It is a place without end from which many paths lead to Beschetnov many worlds.
He continued.
- From here you can go anywhere but you have to really want it.
He finished his drink and ordered a more continued.
- If you want to find your Master you will find it if you go back in your world that you return to your world, but you mustreally (Forcefully) want it.

Listen - appealed to Yoshi*Sniper - is destined. Each Guardian falls out of the world after the end of its cycle, and no one hears nothing about it. Hence I have no reason to return to the world number 999. But I'm sure Master landed here somewhere, and I have to find him. And ... - Yoshi clearly hesitated - I wait when will Misao cycle. Suppose, too, will be here with me. She's like my daughter. After all, I built it the way it is now - a reasonable, anthropomorphic creatures.

Yoshi had finished his speech and sat down again on the floor, which cracked under its enormous weight.

And the two characters can not play? And I already want to play the Master!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 1:54