The man opened his eyes, the room was quiet. His hand was in a basin with some kind of liquid, and some herbs were lying next to the basin. He tried to lift himself, it was painful throughout his body, as if thousands of needles had pierced him at the same time. Throwing off his blanket, he crouched. His head hurt from excessive sleep. He stood up, in his head dimmed for a second, staggered and moved to a chair with clothes. Dressing in his rags and putting on his boots, he found that the clothes were washed and smelled of pleasant velvety herbs. He boiled the door and went downstairs. Below, he found a huge hall, in the center of which there was a huge chandelier with candles, a bald, healthy man was standing at the door, and in the center was a bar with chairs, a girl with peach-colored hair and a thin, fragile waist like porcelain ran past him.
- ABOUT! Are you woke up! come on, sit down. (A man of Spanish appearance with a steel hand told him).
The man came down and sat down at the bar. A man with a steel hand took out a glass and brought it to the tap, dark liquid with foam flowed from the tap by itself, he held out a glass filled to the top of a man.
- I have no money. (The man said incredulously looking at the Spaniard)
The Spaniard silently with a smile on his face gave the man a glass.
The man incredulously took it in his hand and saw his reflection in it. Unshaped beard, dark greasy hair covering ears and scar on cheek. Not much after a while he took a sip. There was a taste of wheat and yeast in his mouth.
- What's your name? (The Spaniard asked while rubbing his glasses).
- Dylan. (The man said, savoring the liquid in his mouth, and putting the glass on the table).
- My name is Garcia, that girl Maria running around with a tray, a big guy near ValeraвЂ™s door, and that drinker who sits with a huge barbarian Victor, he is our frequenter. Feel at home here, everything has been paid for you.
Post has been editedhlay11 - 15.07.18, 15:17
Grisha was looking at his reflection in the mirror through a mist of steam in the shower. He looked into his eyes, thinking about his problems: "debts, loans, low wages, not favorite work" - And why am I here? in this world? With these thoughts, he came out of the shower. Wiping himself with a towel, he walked, not hurrying to the side of his small kitchen, a small apartment, opened the refrigerator, and found there only milk 2 weeks ago.
- Even nothing to eat (grunted Grisha under his breath).
From despair closed the refrigerator, sat down on a chair. Silence. She swallowed him, the cold walls with black and white wallpaper depicted on them with cheerful faces, as luck would have betrayed only self-loathing.
- Another day spent aimlessly will be today, and then back to work. (He thought to himself).
His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the telephone, the display showed the expression of a smiling guy. Grisha really wanted to get rid of the synchronization of photos from social networks, but for him it was beyond his understanding, he didnвЂ™t perceive modern technologies and didnвЂ™t try to figure them out, so every time he had to see other peopleвЂ™s faces captured in happy moments, he also wanted happy moments, but he did not have them.
Meanwhile, the phone began to show one missed call. Grisha did not want to dismiss the notice of a missed call, knowing that he would again see a photo of a smiling guy as if saying to him: вЂњHaha, look, IвЂ™m happy and youвЂ™re not.вЂќ
Suddenly the doorbell rang. Grisha again departed from his thoughts. And at first I even thought that I was going crazy, because he had not expected anyone to visit, and the guests had not been to his apartment. He paused and decided to wait for the call to be repeated in order to make sure that he was not insane. The call was repeated. Grisha went to the door.
- Who's there? (There was no eye in his door).
- Open please, it is the help of homeless animals. We offer to buy lemonade, and all proceeds will go to the acquisition of food and maintenance of stray animals. (There was a sweet girl's voice, even close to the вЂњgirlishвЂќ one, because of the door).
Her voice was so sweet and spoke so confidently that Grisha didnвЂ™t have any doubts that this lovely creature was telling the truth.
Grisha opened the door and saw in front of him a girl of thirteen or fourteen with a sweet smile on his face. Her piercing eyes of blue eyes did not even melt his heart for a long time.
- How much is?
- Sixty rubles.
Grisha took the money out of his pocket and handed it to the girl.
- Give three. (Maybe I can do something useful for this world, he thought.)
She smiled and gave lemonade to Grisha. Grisha took the bottles, said "thank you" and closed the door.
He returned to the table, sat down on a chair and began to look at the labels on the bottles, they wrote "Cold Mountain" lemonade and the signature "We appreciate what we have."
- They appreciate (Grisha said with a slight smile on his face).
He unscrewed the cap, there was a characteristic sound of gas release, he took a sip, his mouth filled with a pleasant hiss and the taste of the "bell" so reminiscent of childhood.
He didnвЂ™t drink a lot of liquid in his mouth, swallowed it, the aftertaste was pleasant, he greedily drank the floor of the bottle.
Suddenly, everything swam around, he fell to the floor, his body no longer obeyed him, everything became foggy, his eyelids became heavy. In a blurry outline, he saw girlish legs in blue sandals in front of him.
- What? (He stretched out, trying to raise his head higher and see the face).
Then he was no longer in the grave and he plunged into infinity ...