> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

42 pagesV  « < 40 41 42 »  

> Highscreen Power Ice Evo - Firmware
ArbaStail
Message#1
01.11.16, 01:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 365
Check in: 12.03.15
Highscreen Power Ice Evo

Highscreen Power Ice Evo - Firmware
PictureHighscreen Power Ice Evo
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Important information
Important announcement. At the moment, installing a firmware from under L113 is not possible. On this occasion, the installation instructions are written in a message to the Dot os.
Solving the problem with an inverted screen in the firmwareTyts
Also, kindly requestedDObackup nvram (imei tobish). This is not just written, you can even separately drop this backup somewhere. Believe me, not one person has already regretted that he did not backup, and most importantly, it saves time in "unforeseen circumstances".

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Recovery

Sources

Frequently asked Questions
1) -How does GPS / Network / 4G / Buetooth, etc etc work?
-All in the firmware is brought to mind, if something is wrong, the author will indicate the problem.
2) -Why no firmware?
-Originally, my personal goal was to port MIUI for our smart, because I liked it a lot. We are also all human beings and we all have such a human factor as "laziness" ...
3) Before asking a question, look through all the spoilers, use the search on the topic (with the firmware and in the discussion), you do not need to ask the same question for the hundredth time. All the problems that have arisen with Smart are most likely cured. Did not find the answer or question? Feel free to ask it, but not in the format “Draft, even bluetooth does not work”, but clearly indicating how and under what circumstances this or that function does not work.
4) TWRP is turned 180 degrees for me. What to do?
-I answer. This is just a feature of your smart. Ways to treat this problem, I can not even imagine ...

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedArbaStail - 17.04.19, 23:29
Reason for editing: miui10 Global Stable v-10.1.1.0
sosssiska
Message#822
07.03.19, 01:47
Visitor
[online]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 15.04.13

Hello baby Is it possible to somehow fix hardware video, hardware codec support is shorter on dot os, these endless YouTube downloads when rewinding to the last is already + + video at 720 60 fps lag sadly, in general.

Post has been editedsosssiska - 07.03.19, 01:49
Mangoose_89
Message#823
09.03.19, 09:58
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 181
Check in: 26.03.14

The theme is dead, I understand. For a month, no activity. It's a pity(

--------------------
Don't "fix" what works!
ArbaStail
Message#824
09.03.19, 10:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 365
Highscreen Power Ice Evo

* Mangoose_89, * sosssiska,
The topic is not dead, just always the same problems. They wrote about the sound of the shutter, they also wrote about the falling off communication module. About video on YouTube, I always say that this is the most terrible problem that I can not solve.
The theme is not dead, as before, I sooner or later try to upload firmware as I find beautiful or with good firmware functionality. So guys hold on.
If you have ideas on firmware, I will always listen to them, if you want any of them, I will always make it to you.
I have always said that the taste and color of all the markers are different and I can not make it so that you like everything)
Miui buggy, buggy firmware. I have no patience, not evil, not enough to deal with them.
I started to do firmware because I wanted miui, I got my way, and then I always worked on pure enthusiasm.
Still there was no point in the subject so that I did not answer someone.
Like everything he wanted, described.

--------------------
The work of others seems better until you start working on it.
ArbaStail
Message#825
11.03.19, 12:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 365
Highscreen Power Ice Evo

So. Considering that people often ask what firmware I use, I will write off this post and launch the vote.
And so, for a person who changes the firmware several times a week, the answer emerges immediately, I will describe only all the difficulties of the firmware and my "loved ones."
Tops are not here, all of the following are in the same place. Also special (see what I read below).
1) Certainly DotOS. Convenient firmware, smart, do not eat battery. But, there are problems with the camera (the inability to use third-party cameras except fortej). There are still problems with video playback through browsers. Again, "green screen when quality changes."
2) Emui. The firmware I install most often. Convenient, keeps the battery even better. Minimum problems. No glitches from the video, the only glitch flashlight in the curtain on the locked screen. The solution is to install a custom one.
3) Pixel. Zakos under android 8.
Think what could be nicer?) And there are some minuses. All this is achieved by adding tweaks. (Whoever is interested in this topic, I will separately describe it in qms) And therefore the average autonomy.
4) Touch wizz. Convenient firmware, at least bugs iiii terrible autonomy. It is so bad that the use of the phone set to charge still discharges the battery. Definitely not worth putting it to drivers, and people who do not have 24/7 access to the outlet. But it is necessary to establish it as an experience of using the phone "at a minimum" and super comfortable.
Instead of autonomy, there is unrealistically good performance. Only DotOS is inferior.
5) FlymeOS and StarOS. There is nothing to say about them in other matters, but I also install them. I do not know why, in general, pleasant and all.

Now about those that I do not use. "Special"

1) Any version of miui. Terribly laguchi on our smart. I can not even understand why. But to use them is to go through all 9 circles of hell. The whole test.
2) Lineage all versions, well, this is also hell. They were assembled by skilled people and the nuclei were also assembled there by themselves. In their direction I can not say anything at all (the authors). They are an unattainable ideal for me, for collecting from sources is a whole science. But the firmware turned out very straight to the taste. Somewhere the camera freezes tightly after several shots, somewhere the video lags. Everywhere bugs, they can not go anywhere, but it gives me a wild discomfort.

Now what helps me to change the firmware so often (let's say Don Juan tool kit: D)
1) Backup section Nvram. The most necessary thing for a person using custom firmware. Even if people fail, how is the technique different? And this is your insurance.
2) Backup essential applications. And Titanium helps me in this. Wow, the most necessary thing seems to me, because reinstalling the firmware is the first thing that comes to mind: "This is how many applications need to be downloaded again." And then, progress won laziness: D.
I described everything, I attach screenshots of the "first necessity" applications. Good luck to everyone, and don't be afraid to experiment. We live 1 time. : thank_you:
Attached Image

--------------------
The work of others seems better until you start working on it.
O l d t i m e R
Message#826
12.03.19, 16:33
Despair is grief of weak
[offline]

Messages 1124
Check in: 08.02.16
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

ArbaStail @ 03/11/19, 12:25*
Any version of miui. Terribly laguchi on our smart

I would not say that. My phone is also 2/16. I port from the original and judging by the user reviews no one complains about glitches, lags, etc. I’m not sitting on the miui firmware for the first year, because unlike other ported firmware, in particular 7-app, in which the same bugs (even if they don’t exist anyway), miui works without any complaints.
ArbaStail @ 03/09/19 10:34*
Miui buggy, buggy firmware.

Not true.

--------------------
machito
Message#827
13.03.19, 10:24
unlok android
[offline]

Messages 379
Check in: 11.01.14
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001

Maxxwell @ 10/05/18 16:06*
Thanks for your efforts, but there is already such an instruction in this topic.

I did bythisinstructions
there is a big letter A. Does this mean that it doesn’t play a role, small or big?

--------------------
Sometimes there are enough moments to forget life, and sometimes there is not enough life to forget a moment.
maxxwell
Message#828
13.03.19, 10:42
Old resident
[online]

Messages 891
Check in: 27.11.06
Highscreen Power Ice Evo

* machito,
That's right, for FlashTool'a 0x6A00000 or 0x6a00000 are exactly the same, in the hexadecimal calculus the register does not play a role.

--------------------
NokiaS40 ->Winmobile ->Android2 / 4/5/6
Mangoose_89
Message#829
13.03.19, 12:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 181

O l d t i m e R @ 03/13/19 09:47*
In miui 10, all these problems are solved and fixed.

Receiving SMS on miui10 works and the speaker, during a call does not turn off on a locked screen?
I am sure that these problems are taking place. And how to call it completely stable?

Post has been editedMangoose_89 - 13.03.19, 12:55

--------------------
Don't "fix" what works!
Mangoose_89
Message#830
13.03.19, 16:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 181

I only have a phone for a month. During this time, I thoroughly smoked almost the entire branch and all the more complaints about the vaunted DotOs. Himself from the custom during this time, only Miui9 proyuzal. I like her, but she pulled it to ruin. Yesterday put Emui. While the flight is normal. Good autonomy. Everything is working. And to register the APN manually and put a flashlight for me is not stressful. I can not say anything about other firmware yet. But I want to put and poyuzat each.
I myself would like a stable and working Miui. But the curator has no plans or desire to engage in it. : unsure:

Posted on 03/13/2019 at 16:49 PM:

O l d t i m e R @ 13.03.19, 16:18*
You can ask in the subject of my phone

What does your phone have to do with it? Different brands absolutely. On your can and everything works.

Post has been editedMangoose_89 - 14.03.19, 11:01

--------------------
Don't "fix" what works!
oxokos
Message#831
22.04.19, 06:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 16.06.14

Through the flashtools put?
maxxwell
Message#832
22.04.19, 07:30
Old resident
[online]

Messages 891
Highscreen Power Ice Evo

Through the flashtools put?

Branded 103rd and 113th will be delivered. Self-made exclusively under TWRP sharpened.

--------------------
dobriy_1
Message#833
24.04.19, 07:11
Local
[online]

Messages 347
Check in: 09.09.09

After sharing the flash drive as a memory, after some time the write rights fall off, before rebooting, firmware 113 with root. No one came across? It can be sad when you take a photo, but the photo is not saved, or an important call is not recorded, or you need to urgently download a document to the vatsap. Energy saving turned off, did not help.

Post has been editeddobriy_1 - 24.04.19, 07:13
maxxwell
Message#834
24.04.19, 19:59
Old resident
[online]

Messages 891
Highscreen Power Ice Evo

* dobriy_1, I did not last for 113 weeks, I ran for 111. Terribly crude, in my opinion, turned out to be the seventh bucket, performed by Highscreen PIE.

--------------------
sosssiska
Message#835
Today, 20:05
Visitor
[online]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 15.04.13

maxxwell
Message#836