Meizu EP52 - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (106)
Meizu EP52 Stereo Wireless Bluetooth Headset - Discussion

Attached Image

Description
Meizu EP52 Wireless Headphones Continue with the Ideas That Have Been a HitEP51.
Compared to the previous generation, the EP52 headset has become lighter, stronger, more durable and autonomous. It works up to 8 hours in playback mode, up to 150 hours in standby mode and up to 700 hours in standby mode without pairing with a smartphone.
Bluetooth 4.1 and aptX codec are supported. Protection against water and dust is provided by IPX5 protocol, that is, the novelty is waterproof.

Specifications
  • Drivers : 10 mm
  • Resistance : 32 ohms
  • Sensitivity : 93 dB
  • Maximum power : 10 mW
  • Connection : Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR, support aptX
  • Frequency range : 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
  • Chip : Qualcomm CSR8645
  • Microphone sensitivity : -42 dB
  • Additionally : microphone, control panel, IPX5 water resistant
  • Battery : 130 mAh, up to 8 hours of operation or up to 150 hours (about a week) in standby mode
  • Dimensions : 153x113 mm (neckband)
  • Weight : 22 g

Additional Images
Additional images seehere(+ description on the official site of Meizu in English)
ANDherethere is also.

Reviews
User Reviewssavagemessiahzine.com
Nik2490:12345678910111213.
Katranuk:12.
Vildyayev:review.
Manul76:review.
Bygoga:review.
Mexoile:review.
astronax:12.
inet_worm:review.
SpielbergHD:review.

Compare Meizu EP52 with other headphones
Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (11)
I ordered it on Ali, I processed the order, after receiving it I will write it off, I also took beyerdynamic byron bt at the weekend, I will try to compare, I use it on one plus 5

Rep: (12)
* Vildyayev Yes, we are waiting. I also want to use a bunch of op5 and byron bt

Rep: (117)
Where can one buy? Are there verified stores?

Rep: (0)
officialMeizu Global StoreWill it suit Ali?

Rep: (80)
* constua Have you ordered already there? Sent, or pending?
Ps ordered, processing is in progress, I will compare with QCY QY 19, the price of course differs completely, but qcy is not bad to play, just uncomfortable.

Post has been editedKatranuk - 12.09.17, 08:30
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (63)
It turns out that they will not work on bluetooth 4.0LE?

Rep: (16)
* Katranuk Wow, I have the same.
Be sure to then share the comparison here, if not difficult :)

* babaevkamil , Be sure to unsubscribe, I myself am interested, I ordered the maize exclusively because of the cord around my neck, the rest of the wireless ones are furious because the wires are “sticking out” in different directions, judging by the reviews, these have no such problem. We will see how they say)

Friends, has anyone practiced sports with these headphones? I want to buy this device for running / gym. Who will tell you how convenient it will be to train in them? Advise plz!)

Rep: (7)
What kind of mysticism is this with this headset?) It seems to be officially sold at least somewhere, but at the same time there are no reviews at all

* babaevkamil , * Heavik , yes, it’s true, there’s some kind of game. On Ali, none of the seller has reviews about the headphones. Most likely, they have not yet managed to reach people so that those reviews

* Heavik , * Nikitabmx1 ,
The seller wrote that they were on sale from September 11th. Mine today tracked in Moscow, because I live there, I think I’ll get it at the end of this or the beginning of next week. Well, it all depends on our Russian post :)

Rep: (7)
Well, there’s one single video on them, by the way, do not count for advertising :)

Headset with ~ 12 minutes

Post has been editedHeavik - 20.09.17, 15:49

* Heavik , after this video, and ooooochen strong interest appeared))

* Nikitabmx1 , Similarly, from this video I generally found out about them)

Rep: (14)
* babaevkamil,
And I'm from this: happy:

* ~ Dipper ~ , cheers, another blogger who has them. I hope that at least he will let us decide on ep52)

* Nikitabmx1 I agree, he does good reviews. There, in the comments on YouTube, they offer, such as an analogue, which is 2 times cheaper and play well, the only thing is that there is not enough bass. I think so ...

* ~ Dipper ~ Are you sure that QCY Q19 is at the level of these meise? I just have them now, took ~ 1000r. The sound is good, but not to say cool. There is practically no volume reserve. The rest, yes, are good. I charge every 2.5 days. Unless at the expense of aptX I xs how to enable it on Lineage OS, if there is any = =

* jc300 , * babaevkamil , I’m not sure, I don’t have them. I can’t say anything, I will wait for the review then. And so I have OP5, that is, there is aptX codec support.

Post has been edited~ Dipper ~ - 20.09.17, 22:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/07/20, 00:13